[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BYO manifestos for a potluck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (353KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 600x442px
(1/3)
I reject the following of any widely held or accepted political philosophy; people have individual opinions of how society should function precisely because it does not, so there is no point in agreeing with any ideology which has demonstrably failed to correct that dysfunction.

I don't particularly care what happens to individuals whom I cannot appeal to, and be included with in discussion and decision making. I do not intend this as a statement I aspire to honor, but as an admission of my own failure as a perfect agent of my own will; if I am not encouraged in community by others, who experience what I convey of my own character, I take that for animosity, quite naturally, and I perceive this as a fault I have no power to change. I think it is basic human nature to not want to exist in a social group that seems to dislike you.

Society then, makes all its collective decisions without any of my input, and the level on which I exist and the appearances of those decisions as foolish or absurd to me is of so little concern to that society that my own disagreement apparently marks me for excommunication, shunning, or some form of downward social mobility. If I dissent, I am the scapegoat. I do not absolutely know that I am forbidden dissent in every possible way, or if my insecurity colors my perception too much, but I can safely say that it is never met positively in "real life".
>>
>>136908198
(2/3)
I believe, as my fundamental political and social orientation and faith, that people are neither intrinsically good nor intrinsically evil, but that they are intrinsically incompetent, fallible, flawed, or however you want to otherwise linguistically acknowledge human frailty. I believe this as an article of faith just as I believe in other things based on my statistical approximation of knowing; it is a guess I have not encountered any inductive stimuli contrary of, just as drinking water has so far made me less thirsty or sleep has recovered my ability to not fall asleep, albeit temporarily.

All of the above statements congeal into one thesis: I agree with many of the premises folks seem to put forward here, but I do not care in some way that seems part of the common thread. I think being deployed in enemy territory during the tet offensive with a bunch of trannies would be less desirable than being deployed with a bunch of alleged heterosexual men, I think that women are not as viable performers of certain tasks as men, I don't think it would improve things for me or my possible descendants if guns were banned, and so on, and so on. These are just rhetorical examples. My argument is that the political and social framework on which such examples rest, be that identity or economic concerns or strategic foreign policy or any such thing any public policy is based on is the product of the semi-deliberate cultivation of human folly. You cannot have a "mechanical" structure of humans, arrayed by merit or professional credential or any system of choice such as democracy, act as a rational guide for humans as a group, species, or any otherwise ill-defined organized collection of individual animals sharing some form of collective welfare. It is not possible for the same reason people do not live in buildings made out of cheerleaders forming multistory human pyramids; we do not have the capacity to support our existence with merely our own power.
>>
>>136908270
(3/3)
So, in my philosophy, (((they))) are not a consciously malevolent group, and coherent evil is not at work as the cause of social ills, but merely individual incompetence, stupidity, and the fundamental social compulsion of man to disguise it within himself for the sake of his own survival within a society founded on a red queen's race of status advancement. The old "confederacy of dunces" argument. Any group of leaders or secret brokers is merely a subsistence rancher of human cannon fodder, and the politically meddling Bolshevik from the pale is as vulnerable and powerless in the long run as the white South African farmer. Ayn and her Russian emigre ilk typically did not leave quite so many descendants as good old Jacob. You can survive by growing humans, and eating them figuratively, but in the long run they always turn on the farmer and consume him, often not as figuratively. With seven billion human cattle roaming the planet, the return on investment has dropped significantly from the long ago days of the metaphorical O Pioneers! We made people in the last few centuries with the same zeal the Chinese now make novelties for dollar tree. The margins don't remain in positive territory forever, thank god. (probably a god of war)

I'll happily respond if anyone cares to engage with what I have to say even if it's just to point out a typo. I am not expecting much of that will occur, but I am sure there are plenty of typos. If nobody responds to me with anything other than the expected "kill yourself faggot", thanks in advance for validating my principle of disengagement from society.
>>
File: no answer.jpg (21KB, 386x184px) Image search: [Google]
no answer.jpg
21KB, 386x184px
>pic related is my manifesto
>>
>>136908598
To you, sir, I'll suggest the song "anarchy burger" by the vandals as my retort. Thank you for your kind reply to my humble Internet discussion, please enjoy your evening.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.