[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So western civilization is gonna die off in a couple of generations.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fat_fuck.png (437KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
fat_fuck.png
437KB, 457x459px
I'm at stage 5: acceptance.

And which stage of grief are you /pol/ ?
>>
>>136907750
It was the West's fault thinking they could do it without God.

>hurr durr old book we don't need it anymore.
>West dies in a single generation.
>>
>>136908278
fpbp
>>
>>136907750
Buck up soyboy, day of the rope is soon, it will postpone the fall of western civilization. Be patient.
>>
>>136907750
That's pretty faggy to take the black pill already tbqh. Trump hasn't even started his second term yet
>>
>>136908278
FPBP

right wing atheists are retards
>>
>>136907750
stage underground bunker and bacon tipped 22 ammo that i can use to torture kill muslims for entertainment
it makes me hard knowing how much we're going to hurt them
please please please fuck with us just a little more and all hell will break lose
spoiler alert: you know how people say white people are shit?
you know the real truth? they're not far wrong. we're totally fucked inside. but we're righteously fucked. we'll saw you fucking shitskins in half and laugh about it, but we'll have the decency to look after your pets afterwards.
i can't wait
let the blood flow
>>
>>136908278
Fpbp
>>
The end will come not with the first shots but with the final marches onto the capital overthrown.

The people will rebel and eat themselves alive. This is the stage for Caesar's return and with him will come Empire anew.

But as the cycle spins once again, Rome will fall and darkness will reclaim humanity.

Our Fathers knew this would happen and understood the consequences of the monster they created.

The Circle continues on.
>>
>>136908782
I just got hard from reading that. I'm glad there's others who think the same
>>
>>136908278
FPBP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.