[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judea to declare war on Poland happening!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: lech-walesa-12103200-1-402.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lech-walesa-12103200-1-402.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Law and Justice party will introduce a new law banning foreign ownership of Polish media this Autumn. This law will almost certainly pass.

http://www.newsweek.com/polish-government-american-companies-media-law-donald-trump-649232

The US/EU pressured Poland's president to stop internal judicial reforms and a media ownership bill last year. Now Trump is president and Poland is ready to walk out of the EU anyways.
>>
File: download (2).png (1MB, 721x671px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
1MB, 721x671px
Poland is incredibly xenophobic and hates all foreigners, especially germans. It is not controversial in Poland to state antisemitic canards like that jews control the media. The only debate within Poland will be whether allowing up 15% foreign ownership is acceptable.

Foreign, and of course Polish media, will be saying that the law and order party is seeking to control the media themselves

Control of the media is one of the only remaining ways jews can control Poland. Getting rid of its foreign media overlords/editors might be unacceptable, but what cards do the jews have?
>>
>>136907371
Well the only thing Poland has to worry about in that Situation is Germany pulling some shit, or a Soros colored revolution. If they can prepare to defeat those than they have nothing to worry about, Trump won't harm poland, I don't believe Putin will either. Their best option is to remain friendly with both.
>>
>>136908009
>antisemitic canards like that jews control the media

you have to be shitting me, they don't even hide it
>>
>>136907371
Those are actually great news.
For years we had german propaganda telling us to hate ourselves, enough is enough. We also have our own mouth to speak, polish media for poles.
>>
>>136910514
We never had Polish media in Poland, except for 1918-1939
>>
>>136908009
Actually germans in Poland controll the media.
>>
>>136908009
>but what cards do the jews have?
They got a hold of the internet and are consolidating power right as we shitpost.
>>
File: NBC+CNN.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
NBC+CNN.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>136908009
>antisemitic canards like that jews control the media
>canards
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.