[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

republicans will never win game of thrones. suck it, retards.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: dTPYihQ.jpg (24KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
dTPYihQ.jpg
24KB, 540x304px
republicans will never win game of thrones. suck it, retards.
>>
>>136904805
>brings in a bunch of foreigners to completely obliterate standing kingdom
actually that does kind of sound like hllary
>>
sage, I would rather win in reality than win in some fat neckbeard's fantasy world.
>>
>>136904929
KEK
fpbp
>>
File: one is a warrior.jpg (79KB, 666x548px) Image search: [Google]
one is a warrior.jpg
79KB, 666x548px
>>136904805

Except TV show has been not-so-subtly cucking the book to jerk off Daenerys for the entire run. In the book Dany is nakedly incompetent and gets everything she has based off 'birthright' and her beauty. She has a literal *army* of white knights doing everything for her. Based Stannis is the only character who is even slightly well-informed, smart, heroic and unselfish. The whole fucking story is a drawn out version of pic related and Stannis is "the warrior" who brings the rest back.
>>
>>136904805
I have never watched it and I never will you cant make me
>>
>>136904805
>retards
>game of thrones
>>
>>136904805
>Murderous vindictive cunt that fucks up everything she touches
>A symbol of modern feminism
Seems about right. At this point Gregor Clegain is a more sympathetic character, he never roasted thousands to death with Dragons.
>>
>>136904805
her dragons are big bullseye targets, one already almost died and [goiler] one is gonna get turned into an ice draggon by the ice zombie king.
>>
what patriarchy?
literally a bunch of queens and jon snow are the only ones left
>>
>>136904929
Nice
>>
>>136905518
>ased Stannis is the only character who is even slightly well-informed
Wrong. Heil Tywin!
>>
>>136904805
>the only place the left can win is in the realm of fantasy
Checks out
>>
File: RetardMonster.jpg (89KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
RetardMonster.jpg
89KB, 940x545px
>>136904805
>republicans
Aww, look, OP still believes in the two-party system
>>
>>136904805
>need fantasy to make our dreams reality
History proves more and Game of Thrones is some old fat nerds rendering of history and he has an obsession with underaged Girls. Also

Danny literally shits herself #winning
>>
>>136904805
of course the enemy is white men from the far north. typical anti-german anti-russian propaganda.
>>
>>136904929
Danny is nothing like Hillary Rodham Clinton.
At least shes hot.
>>136905518
More like his advisor, I forgot his name, is real warrior. That dude is better than both Stannis and Snow.
Stannis burned his daugther and fucked with a hundreds year old witch to give birth to a half-demon. He is a degenerate cuckboi.
>>
>>136906319
Tywin is dead yo
>>
>>136904805
>"Ruler"
They really had no pretense that they wanted her to rule America not be a elected leader for a temporary time
Liberals are so fucked
>>
>>136906171

She destroyed the Muslim patriarchy in Essos. The Westeros patriarchy sort of destroyed itself.

Also, her dragons are male... at least her toughest one, and he's winning the war for her.

Robert Baratheon was a drunk, whoring cuck.

Ned died for finding out he was a cuck.

Tyrion killed his father for cucking him.

Roose Bolton got cucked by his own son.

Lord Tyrell was a beta male cuck.

Aryn of the Vale was a cuck and his son is a cuck.

Westeros went to shit because of cucks and the zombieniggers from the North are about to cuck the live bois.
>>
>>136906703
As is Stannis. None of the people who are still alive would be good leaders.
>>
>>136904805
Shes fightin another queen for dominance.....

What i see is a bunch of innocent men being gassed to death by some entitled cunt.
>>
>>136906616
That is from the retarded show, not the book
>>
I always fucking hated that statement; Dany is a fucking Targaryen with magical blood, and she's been handfed 2 entire fucking armies and 3 dragons. A competent ruler would've crushed Westeros by now in her shoes.
>>
File: Wendys3-14-1.jpg (42KB, 630x429px) Image search: [Google]
Wendys3-14-1.jpg
42KB, 630x429px
>>136904805
Confusing fantasy with reality. Typical and disturbing.
>>
>>136905872
You realize you pick one right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.