[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this moron's problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 49

File: spencer-whites-have-no-rights.jpg (274KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spencer-whites-have-no-rights.jpg
274KB, 671x1024px
What the fuck is this moron's problem?
>>
>>136904591
He is a spook. Avoid.
>>
Way to take it out of context faggot.
>>
>>136904798
fpbp
>>
File: richard spencer quotes.jpg (297KB, 800x1941px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer quotes.jpg
297KB, 800x1941px
>>136904917
>muh context
You mean where he contradicts himself like he's doing damage control right after? I thought this guy was supposed to be the master of implicit shit, but he puts his fucking foot in his mouth every chance he gets.
>>
>>136904591
>>136904798
Such an obvious controlled opposition it isn't even funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU

Video related
>>
He's right, though, rights don't exist, only imperatives and the will to power exists. White existence is our moral and biological imperative that can only be secure by the collective exercising of our racial will to power. Blathering on about our right to exist will not secure the existence of our people or a future for white children. That's just the fact of the matter.
>>
>>136906507
Bingo. OP confirmed faggot
>>
>>136904917
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>136906294

>That editing

I would be surprised if any of that was actually said in the context it was shown.
>>
Rights don't exist. You cannot debate this, they are a human idea. They are not real.
>>
>>136904591
Don't follow leaders.
>>
File: 1502413389870.png (1MB, 2048x3059px) Image search: [Google]
1502413389870.png
1MB, 2048x3059px
>>136906664
>imblying mods even inforce this rule
>>
File: richard-spencer-white-genocide.png (637KB, 900x629px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer-white-genocide.png
637KB, 900x629px
>>136906507
>He's right, though, rights don't exist
That slogan he's trying to contradict is the most successful white identitarian meme of like the last two years. Those fliers made headlines over that slogan -- but implicit asshat Spencer wants to take every chance he gets to be pedantic and autistic and sound smarter-than-everyone-in-the-room, even if it means shitting on a powerful meme. Just like he shits on "white genocide" and "denying the holocaust", because these aren't actually powerful tools of promoting white consciousness? No, because he needs to contradict everything related to white identity, just to be edgy. Seriously, fuck this cuntbag.

>>136906765
>Rights don't exist
He literally says they only exist if you're powerful in his next post. He's just an edgy hipster faggot, admit it.
>>
File: antifabtfo.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
antifabtfo.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>136906507
This. 'Rights' spring from the barrel of a gun.

I disagree with Spencer on a number of issues, but the shilling against him is tremendously blatant. For any newfriends out there, do your own research rather than listening to these thinly veiled antifa faggots.
>>
>>136907165
>but the shilling against him is tremendously blatant
The shilling for him is even more militant and "blatant". I'm pretty sure you actually get paid real money to defend him and others here.
>>
Rights that are only invented - thought-up - by people, don't exist, because they are only subjective ideas and have no objective basis. Most of the time "X is a human right," is based only on fee fees and not on anything objective like God, and therefore don't actually exist, if not only by coincidence.

He's generally correct.
>>
File: embrace hardship.png (1MB, 1397x1106px) Image search: [Google]
embrace hardship.png
1MB, 1397x1106px
>>136904591

He's talking about Hume's guillotine. The difference between normative ethics and descriptive ethics.

Hypothetically: we are endowed by our creators with inalienable rights that cannot be infringed by the government. That's *normative* - how it "ought" to be.

In reality: We don't have any rights. The government basically decides everything that we can and can't do and can force us at gunpoint to hand over our property with limited or no recourse whatsoever. Just like Rhodesia. That's *descriptive* - how it actually is in reality.
>>
In the state of nature there are no rights.

Only the strong and the weak. The powerful and the destroyed.

He's declaring the constitution and civil society devolved.

Which in fact they have already been by activist judges whom make the constitution suit their whim.

When the constitution means whatever they want it really means nothing.
>>
>>136907165
This if you dont understand this you are probably not a real natsoc.
>>
>>136907147
I never said he wasn't, he's an absolute fuck whether you're a WN or not; I simply wanted to make the statement because many people on both sides in politics believe in a form of godgiven, objective truth in their ideas. Believing in """rights""" is as gullible as believing that affirmative action and welfare will fix the black community.
>>
>>136904591

he's right on this one.

rights are a social construct. nobody has a 'right' to anything except what they can take.

faggots need to learn this.
>>
>>136907165
Too bad he punched her forehead. Should have flattened her nose.
>>
File: antifafaggot5.png (573KB, 475x637px) Image search: [Google]
antifafaggot5.png
573KB, 475x637px
>>136907343
That's hilarious considering people have gone through the archive and documented how you faggots post variations on the same thread day after day after day. Pretty soon the cone head guy is going to show up.

As I said before, I disagree with him on a great number of things. But I'm still going to call you shitters (pic related) out because you're just faggots who take shit out of context to mislead people.
>>
>>136906507
You have Rights as long as you, and your army, are stronger than the army who want to change them.

Law of the jungle, we just over emphasised certain parts, like "free" and "womens rights"

and obviously, they cant have rights unless theyre stronger.

>>
>>136904591
Richard the Spencer is right again as always.

In a field dominated by youtube stars trying to hawk shoddy merchandise his genuine vision and intellect really stands out sometimes. What he says is that there is nothing self-evident, nothing God-given, that could be considered an unalienable "right." All that exists are liberties, and these are always backed by force.

It seems like a minute point to squabble over, but Spencer has astutely recognized the danger that constitutional conservatism presents to identitarian movements (and always has). Nationalists are going to have to fight to secure what they want. They can't fall back upon appeals to something that doesn't exist.
>>
File: spencer quotes.jpg (2MB, 2916x1936px) Image search: [Google]
spencer quotes.jpg
2MB, 2916x1936px
>>136907900
>hilarious considering people have gone through the archive and documented how you
lol you newfags are so painfully new, you think that no one ever posts (and thus never shares) the same images on imageboards. You think because people have similar opinions they are "a paid invasion force" -- even that if people use similar phrases they're literally the same person
>if someone upsets your hugbox just call them morepheus/CTR/shareblue/american bridge/leftypol
You nupol shitstains are fucking cancer, and you're here specifically to shill for TRS and the "alt-right" because you drank the koolaid that it was actual natsoc. All your alt-right conmen you defend are anti-natsoc you fucking clown.
>>
File: Spencers court jew.jpg (34KB, 759x381px) Image search: [Google]
Spencers court jew.jpg
34KB, 759x381px
>>136908254
>Richard Spencer is always right
Are you that femanon kike who thinks she should be an honorary member of the alt-right because of your views? Maybe Spencer will actually let you in, he's letting jews in left and right.
>>
Richard Spencer is a good brainlet filter. Basic bitch conservatives and libertarians like to present Spencer's ideas as obvious evidence of his moral and intellectual inferiority, not realizing that all they are demonstrating is the reverse.
>>
>>136906765
>>136907165
>>136907591
>>136907625
>>136907734

Brehon Law folks,
even in our old songs we sang how we'd return.

Law of the jungle mixed with western thought, written 1600 years ago and followed ever since.

The Law of Common Sense.

https://archive.org/details/brehonlawsalega00ginngoo g

enforce it when it arrives.
>>
>>136906008
What about any of that is incorrect? Race mixing is disgusting, but if you think it's in any way actually widespread you've been listening to leftist jew demoralizing propaganda. It's cuckmeme shit, dude. And he's actually right. Israel is L I T E R A L L Y the closest thing to Nazi Germany that exists in the world today. They even sterilize niggers.

If the White Identitarians and Jewish Identitarians realize their common goals, really the other goyim can't stop us. Greatest ally indeed.

And he's absolutely correct that rights do not exist. Only power exists. Might makes right is NOT a moral philosophy, but an unfortunate truth. It's axiomatic. After all, our precious rights are only guaranteed by force. If we did not have might, we would not be able to have these "rights" we love so much.
>>
>>136909030
3 of my friends just had 100% white babies (5 babies for 6 people and theyll have mabye 4-5 more)

dont mix, but hurry up.
>>
>>136909338
>irish
>white
I kid I kid.
Remember, people unironically making this argument are out to divide.
>>
>>136907147
It's a great meme and all, but it's propaganda, it's emotional and visceral and aimed at normalfags and such. We can't be satisfied with just that, we have to think about shit realistically, we can't drink our own kool-aid or rest on our laurels or become complacent. We must be grounded and reminded of the difficult challenges we face.
>>
>>136908462
Yet more shit proving my point that all you do is post out of context shit. Hilarious, too, that included in that little 'infographic' of yours has plenty of points any 'actual natsoc' such as yourself would have no problem agreeing with. I mean, to take one example, what 'actual natsoc' could disagree that 'conservatism must be destroyed'? Cuckservatism has held the right wing back for decades. This is a commonly known fact that anyone who understood the emerging far right movement would understand. The fact that it's included in there tells me the person who made it is just a leftard who just grabbed things that seemed the most likely to divide, while only really having a very surface level understanding of the points being made.

You can't even keep your misleading bullshit straight.
>>
>>136904591
he's been reading too much stirner
>>
>>136904591
Hey moarpheus
Your a faggot
Sage
>>
>>136909467
Since trump said you need new infrastructure irelands been an absolute whore house to create enough workers.

>you whites dont know the pressure you put us under
>>
>>136904591
But he's correct, Rights don't exist. They only exist because your military says fuck you to another country.

>MUH NATURAL RIGHTS FREEDUMB NIGGERS CAN FUCK OFF
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT LAWS OF THE WILD TRIUMPH OVER ALL

Do not believe that freedom,happiness and life come as a gift from heaven. Everything is rooted in our own will and our own labour. In ourselves lies the future of the German Volk. If we ourselves elevate our our Volk though our own labour,though our own diligence, our own determination,our own perseverance and our own tenacity, then we will rise once more. Just as our forefathers before us. Germany wasn't given as a gift to them, they had to build it themselves

Spencer is /our guy/ literally every single twitter screencap is taken way out of context or retards fail to see the point of it.
>>
>>136904917
You can see the post he's replying to you triple nigger leaf faggot
>>
>>136910003
>Whites have a right to exist
>Well akshually
Fuck off Jew
>>
>>136910003
post your flag assat
>>
>>136904591
He's always been a commie retard. His wife sucks Alixandr Dugins unwashed commie chode. They're all "Pan Eurasian" niggers.
>>
>>136907477
No. Rights exist through historical basis, like he deems faggots okay from Muh history.
>Be blatant Commie/"Pan Eurasianist" with a man wife (Spencer)
>Claim fags are okay because they've been around for a long time
>Other rights... Huh what are you retarded?
>Rights don't exist hahaha

He's a fat, counter signalling nigger.

Taylor and Damigo (to a lesser extent) are our guys.
>>
He telling you faggots that the only way western society is going to improve is if you get up and act. Rights are not protected by God, the state, or the Constitution, rights are upheld by men willing to kill and die for them, or at least fight for. The right is so paraniod of controlled opposition and infiltration that they cannot come together in any way that genuinely helps until commies have already burned your towns to the ground. Until the right gets it shit together, the left will steamroll the right when it comes to controlling the narrative, maintaining societal majority, and getting away with shit like Berkley. Power is the only way to assure your rights are protected, and your livlihood secure. Basically ballot box or cartrige box, make your choice but either way you'd better win.
>>
>>136910381
Whites do not have a right to exist. In fact rights do not even exist. I'm sure Tibet had a right to exist in their constitution now look at them.

Whites will only survive though sheer and will and effort. This is what Spencer is touching on. Guaranteeing your nation and entire race on a few words on some paper is a falsehood. You do not have a right to your life you have the means,goods and willpower to protect your life that's it.

>>136910455
Here you go IRA Commie. Dumb alt-right and """""white nationalist Libertarians""""" don't understand context,historical events and human nature
>>
File: d0a.jpg (232KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
232KB, 1400x569px
>>136904591
>>
>>136909931
Hi Irishman, blonde hair, blue-eyed, fair skinned 50% German, 50% English Aryan here. You are a white person to me and I see your people as fellow white people. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>136906507
dis
>>
>>136911057
New Zealanders dont understand real world politik

fact of life from being so far removed.

Youre in the garden of eden as far as europes concerned. Nice view from the tower?
>>
File: 1502041090050.jpg (2MB, 1500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1502041090050.jpg
2MB, 1500x1466px
>>136904591
He's a fucking retard
>>
>>136904591
white self-hatred implies that others are inferior, very racist
>>
>>136911556
>New Zealand
Anyway even if i was from Middle earth there's plenty of Chinks,poos,Maoris and Somalians moving in. There is literally no where Whites have a "Right" to exist and no where such a thing can exist

>>136911758
Fuck off Morpheaos and /leftypoo/ These edits are so forced and obvious
>>
>>136911305

The flouride has our wee boyos' in a hoop, but we'll keep pumpin', and the mary's will be dumpin'

> the water treatment chemicals have lowered our fertility drastically, but we will persevere for the sake of the Arians and our women will be kept fetile enough to make sure the tradtions and history of the irish race, decended from the Phoenician King Feinius, will mix with the accesptables and incinerate the rest.

Go back to germany and sort that shithole out anon.

Id a 50 year old german SJW hitting on me at her fathers funeral.

It must be dire.
>>
File: 1502041637580.jpg (81KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
1502041637580.jpg
81KB, 634x422px
>>136911961
You're right.

I should have said he's a fucking commie and a retard to boot.
>>
>>136906294
>he got owned by a former Apehoop player

What an embarrassing muppet, too bad the most intelligent people on our side are anons.
>>
>>136911961

I remember some type of gecko went extinct.

Id say we'll get the same media coverage.

>Armoured cars and tanks and Guns,
>Came to take away our sons,
>every white must stand behind the white behind the wire.
>>
File: tr.jpg (15KB, 345x253px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
15KB, 345x253px
>>136904591
Falling for the controlled opposition.
>>
>>136904591
>unironically posting Vanguard propaganda
>>
>>136912414
Can you show evidence he's actually a Commie.

I can cherry pick some Nazi policies and Hitler quotes that make him look like a communist as well.

>>136912797
Yeah pretty much.
>And today the famine shows no signs of stopping,gang related violence is up 10000% and white people are now extinct. Now onto the weather
>>
>>136912960
unironically posted Trump with that statement

Trump was never meant to be the God reddit Jewish swamp Emperor. /pol/ backed him cause 1.butthurt 2.Better then hillery 3.Cause he's step one out of a hundred to a white nation. Only r/Donald faggots are unable to criticize him and take a real look at his policies
>>
File: 1487198409429.jpg (138KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
1487198409429.jpg
138KB, 890x656px
>>136908462
>If I call someone else a newfag nobody well notice that I'm a newfag
>>
>>136913020

The white monkey of northern europe... isnt.

3 days of national celebration, we are now the monkey furthest up the....

>please arab master, dont beat me, i do gooder, i do gooder.
>>
File: 1488337818120.gif (688KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1488337818120.gif
688KB, 200x150px
>>136906294
lmao
>>
>>136913364
You wanna speak English instead of using Gaelic then translating it though a shitty translator to English
>>
The thing that annoys me about Richard Spencer is that he always has to have the hottest take of any white nationalist.

He's so desperate to be seen as part of this awful blue check pundit class.
>>
>>136904591
he said rights don't exist, because everything in life is earned you fucking jew.
>>
File: 1480596957204.jpg (99KB, 458x632px) Image search: [Google]
1480596957204.jpg
99KB, 458x632px
>>136904591
>>136906008
>>136910250
He's basically stating exactly what Hitler stated in his doctrine: survival of the fittest. The strongest will survive. Equality is a myth. Whites aren't going anywhere. They don't have a right to exist they need to fucking fight for it.

Fuck the anti Spencer literal turbokikes. Nothing scares a kike more than white nationalism.
>>
>>136904798
Literally this. He came out of nowhere to control the right wing and keep it suppressed. Has public ties to Jewish elites and is likely an agent for a letter agency
>>
>>136904591
What's your problem? How many of these disingenuous shill threads do you have to make?
>>
The concept of human rights are based entirely on that of natural rights, the idea that by virtue of being human man has been endowed with certain rights by his creator, God. Our governments role was never to grant rights, it was conceived to protect the natural rights which all humans already possesed.
Human rights can't exist in a godless society and instead the state becomes the ultimate arbitrator of right and wrong effectively replacing god, this is why despots, tyrants, ND communists try to supress religion as it creates a code of laws higher than themselves which calls their absolute authority into question simply by existing.
>>
>>136913539
I speak Hiberno, very close to english but alot easier to write poetry and talk about the abstract, rather than a poor attempt at german and french

translate that

>Alas! how dismal is my tale,
i lost my watch in Doneraile.
>>
>>136913891

>every colour has its place, an ethnic home for every ra.....

blacks out.
>>
File: sinead.jpg (41KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
sinead.jpg
41KB, 300x360px
Oh look another failed thread by (((Moarpheus))) the autistic renegade kike goon. Sad
>>
>>136914386

This is why the Old Law is better, it had a stipulation,
if your related: family fued, sort it out
Unrelated: If you break or steal anything, you pay for it (above value)
Foreigner: Execution on sight.

Sound good?
>>
File: stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>136914386
>Human rights can't exist in a godless society
You mean human rights don't exist, they're literally a social construct. Society's belief in god has nothing to do with it.
>>
Spencer is being an ass again

Nothing ever chnges
>>
>>136904798
if he's not, I'll be very surprised.
>>
File: 1445035018867.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445035018867.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>136910003
It doesn't matter if rights literally exist you superfaggot

We should fight to defend our right to exist. Moron. We make the right exist BY fighting for it.

kys
>>
>>136915309
he's not, he's just autistic, because he thinks "rights" don't literally exist he has to countersignal the important pro-white slogan "we have a right to exist".

Also Spencer likes to piss everyone off. He doesn't not piss off anyone, literally anyone.
>>
>>136914659
I hate moarpheus but Spencer is a fucking ass for posting this shit.
>>
>>136904591
He was meme'd into existence by the media during the election to put a face on the "alt-right", so what the fuck do you expect?

He's a fraud and a shill.
A fucking hipster actor.

Do you think a real man would just take a punch like he did and be a little cowering bitch about it?

He's a fucking plant.
>>
>>136915679
>He was meme'd into existence by the media during the election to put a face on the "alt-right", so what the fuck do you expect?
No it's not true let me explain.

Spencer is a narcissist who is actually smart and an intellectual. He likes to shock people to seem edgy. He's an edgelord. He is big into inegalitarian philosophy like Nietzsche and others.

This is just basic Spencer, he will sound like an ass and say anything he thinks because he thinks it's true.

I don't think rights literally exist, either, but I'm not autistic or edgelord enough to post that shit like Spencer does with his face out there.

Now you know.
>>
At this point, Uncle Adlof could rise from the grave and announce he was leading the 4th reich and pol would say hes controlled opposition, you guys better get some /guys/ and quick, because the left is kicking your asses with the narrative, in the streets and in the courts. You probably deserve your fates at this point, or Im just tired.
>>
>>136914678
The two concepts aren't necessarily incompatible. In both systems the power is ultimately derived from the people who in turn were granted their autominity and free will as individuals by god, the state is only empowered through them to enforce their will as a community, be it by protecting them from external forces, building infrastructure, or arbitrating transgressions amongst themselves in order to avoid unnecessary bloodshed when possible. The state is meant soley to be a function of the people allowing for complicated system of law and the undertaking of projects the logistics of which are too complex to carry out on the individual level but in godless societies or those who worship men as God's people instead invariably end up becoming a function of the state serving it instead.
>>
>>136914906
Retard here

a ripe, juicy retard,
right here.

Morality is our pinacle. You want degeneracy and use SJW nonsense to argue for it.

Niggers = No God, No wheel
White = God (for 7000+years) = Iphone

Niggers= Starve
Whites= argue over stupid niggers beacause we fixed 50% of the problems (men)

the other unfixable 50% should be treated like blacks, because theyre genetically predisposed to enjoy being treated like a nigger-bitch.

Please prove me wrong
>>
>>136915679
he's a literal jew

can people not see noses anymore? or the evil twinkle in a protestants eye?

has the world gone mad?

Fuckin hell, Jordan Peterson is borderline, Spencers a paid goon.
>>
>>136916131
Remember anon, everyone fighting for whites is a jew.
>>
Nobody has a right to anything its true.
>>
File: 4u4ever.jpg (140KB, 902x655px) Image search: [Google]
4u4ever.jpg
140KB, 902x655px
>>136911042
this

I hate using the word, but 'rights' are nothing but social constructs. Any rights we have are upheld by our Government. A shitskin government takes over, white people could (and most likely would) not have any rights.

We want to exist we have to fight for it and make sure we exist, not ask for it or complain about it.
>>
>>136915912
>its almost as if the days of massive 5,000,000+ people nations are finished

>gather your clan along with 2-3 others, breed like fuggin rabbits.

It might not help the war effort but you'll be pumping wombs at a college grade level.

(inbreeding will be permitted, to a point, then spartan rules will apply)

also, unironically, disabled babies should be given heroin overdoses.
>let'm live before they die.

t: have a 30 year old disabled cousin with no future and will end up seeing him waste away alone after his parent spent the best years of their lives caring for him

>no good for anyone involved
>>
>>136916258
One of the most redpilled people i know is a jewess, makes me suspicious.

I trust family, i talk about these other guys like i play sudoku. Slowly and illogically.
>>
>>136916319
I have no right to be left (alone)?

well now.... war it is then.
>>
>>136915989
You're literally retarded, not only does that have nothing to do with my post but you're implying god = our morality which is objectively wrong and you're mistaking correlation and causation.

Other races have gods yet different morals. Other races have the christian god and still don't have our morals.

Niggers had no wheel because they're average 70 IQ niggers in an extremely resource rich environment.
Every other race had a wheel because they're not 70 IQ niggers.
>>
>>136904591
There are no rights. There is only what you can take and keep by force.

If any group is unable or unwilling to use force to continue their existence, then they will be wiped out by another group that is so able and willing.

That's all he's saying. White people need to genocide the rest of the earth. I agree.
>>
>>136906294

Jesus this is either amazing editing, or Spencer really is a plant.
>>
>>136916770
You're right, you don't have the right to be left alone. Now you're learning.
Tyrone could refuse to leave your personal space, the only thing that's going to remove him is force.
That was spencer's point, I'd have preferred if it wasn't directed towards a "We have a right to exist" poster, but it's his point nonetheless.
>>
>>136904591

Hm. I'm torn on the matter of rights. In America, we put rights in the hands of God. Government cannot take our rights away, as we are endowed by our Creation with certain inalienable rights. At the same time, this interpretation of rights is open to abuse - in our age, we've seen an expansion of "rights." Everyone claims a right - a right to healthcare, a right to education, a right to fuck another person's wife. That's a problem.

Moreover, rights - as a metaphysical concept - are dubious. Where do rights exist? There is no tangible thing that is a right, and they cannot be deduced a prior, unlike God.

Spencer subscribes to Will or violence as an alternative. I think he'd rather reject the idea of a 'right' to avoid the abuse of the concept of rights.
>>
>>136913891
nice to see someone using my OC lol
>>
>>136916811
god is our morality dumbass

without god it would never develop outside hedonism, yet we could use abstract thought, came up with SkyFather/chronos/jupiter, Gaia/mary/brigit etc.

the afterlife (the reason we have morals)

niggers never got that far, godless animals who like shiny things. never used numbers, never built with stone, never used a cart, never trained a horse, never domesticated anything.

theyve never helped humanity except for an all too brief period where they done a bad job picking cotton until (a god believing whitey) created the cotton gin and a combine harvester.

Then god believing muzzrats took over trade.

yet no-god niggers just sat there like rats breeding and starving, until we "forced them to act like humans"

if niggers werent dumb AF theyed be paying us reparations for bringing them to thestates (the jew) would take they money off us of course, but the nigger might understand what good we done for them.

Maybe they hate life in general, i dunno, but the fact that african "christians" are basically stupid witchdoctors just goes to show:

No god = Missed evolutionary step that will never be rectified,no matter how many shiny beads we give them

>put them back to work.
>>
>>136917230
How about this prioritization of natural rights:
1. The right not to have X done to you.
2. The right not to do X.
3. The right to do X.
4. The right to have X done for you.

These are ranked by priority, so that you have each right as long as it does not violate a preceding right.

So you can do any X (right 3), as long as it does not violate someone else's right not to have X done to them (right 1).

However, right 4 always violates right 2, and so it is not really a right. It's a privilege.
>>
>>136917230
The theory is he's taking this route because it's offensive rather than defensive.
Would you rather:
>Please Mr Kikesteinbergblattwitz, we have a right to exist, pls no step
or
>You threaten my peoples existence and I will make you will wish you were in Auchwitz

It's turning
>White people exist
>White people have a right to exist
>White people have a right to exist as white people
into
>White people exist
>White people will continue to exist
>White people will continue to exist as white people
>>
>>136917126
I get you
but just like every ancestor i can trace, weve all been in jailfor our belief at one time or another.

give paddies a break, weve had 11 years of (almost) peace since 1014

we'll exterminate when we get a generation of cannon fodder under the belt
>>
>>136917475
I don't believe in god, do I have no morality? I don't need a magic man in the sky to tell me not to murder (*tips fedora*), and whites didn't need Christianity either, Europe was mostly pagan before Christianity.
And you've yet to explain how niggers, some of the biggest Christians today, STILL don't share our morality. The morality for the majority of them is "Will I be punished for this? If so don't do it". Force is their only deterrent.
>>
>>136917735

Yes, because, in theory, God isn't going to intervene when a person or government takes away your rights, whether they're inalienable or not. In practice, rights comes down to the following: What the government defines as a right and/or whether you have the power to exert a right. The whole notion that God endowed us with certain alienable rights is interesting and romantic, but it's useless, sad to say.

Your post reminders me of the distinction between rights and duties. The weak man pleads of his rights (complains about healthcare, education, freedom of speech, which liberal deny) while the superior man imposes duties on him (a duty to advance the White right, for instance). The former is entitlement, the latter work oriented. It implies that you must will your way to your goal.

>>136917542

Let me think this over. This is negative-positive rights thing. That's fine. But negative rights, it seems, turn into positive rights at some point in our civilizational "development" - corresponding with decadence and decline. Regardless of whether such things are logically inconsistent in theory, one may still assert contradicting rights. So, for instance, healthcare cannot be a right, for that implies I have a right to your labor, meaning you are my slave. Yes, that, in theory, does not work. In practice, however, it's much different.
>>
>>136918120

Ha, ive heard this arguement a thousand times.

Its never convinced anyone except people who arent already athiest.

I saw god one time, then l knew.

Did i have morals before? I did, and they were taught to me, do I have morals since? I do, but they are alot more nuanced than some words written on paper that we all must abide by.

and without god, how can you argue against the state?
>I believe...
in a athiestic country eventally only empiricism would suffice, no abstraction, no reasoning can outweigh some ink on a page that everyone "knows" to be right (consensus)

so get rid of god, debate and change.

thats your utopia, because thats how it always goes

We dont share morality because niggers dont understand the abstract idea behind "god" same reason SJWs are retarded, while they point at christians and say "invisible man in the sky" (pagan skyfather/man on the moon/odin btw) but its just beyond them, they cannot think in complex terms.
>>
>>136918120

Without God, there is no objective basis for anything. There is only one certainty without God: Nihilism. In a world without God, your morals, in the truest sense of the world, arbitrary, social constructs - which can be overcome at any time. Morality requires a firm foundation, and that firm foundation must be God - eternal, omnipotent, without change - as opposed to the whim of corporations, corporate-bought politicians, and individual "reason."
>>
>>136904591
essentially Might Makes Right mentality.

We only have laws due to the enforcement of them by the strong. There are only rights in the US constitution because George Washington empowered that document with blood and war and the martial capability of his successors to enforce it.
>>
>>136919056

Yes. We must keep in mind, Spencer is a Nietzschean.
>>
>>136918865
This.

morality is just a right, that you can hand away at anytime, despite millions of people dying for it in the past, but hey! nilhisms your choice

>the orchard cuttings go on the fire
>>
>>136910003
>Rights don't exist. They only exist [...]
You contradicted yourself within your first two sentences.
Furthermore, what spencer is doing is just pedantic and makes it obvious that he's controlled opposition:

>Whites have a right to exist
>Spencer: No they don't, rights don't exist
>Fuck off CIA spook. White people have a right to exist and if you try to deny us our rights we will fucking end you

Keep going off in your little rhetorical circles trying to suck this cointel's dick. Nobody is falling for this shit.
>>
>>136919179
athiests disappear very quickly

>might be an allegory
>>
>>136919179

Anyone with a cursory understand of Nietzsche understands the Western crisis that is Nihilism. Nietzsche just went wrong thinking he could replace God with the Ubermensch. Heidegger followed up, attempting to use Da-Sein for a firm foundation. That, too, failed. Thus, he concluded at the end of his life, "only a god can save us."
>>
>>136904591
To be honest, you can't prove rights exist, we for use rights for the sake of pragmatism
>>
>>136911010
Murder rape and pedophilia has been around for a long time too
>>
>>136919119
And that's what a huge part of Fascism is build upon. Nietzschean ideals

>>136919267
No, Rights don't exist, you sign a bit of paper and think that that's a right. It's not it's a bit of paper with some writing on it saying you can't be killed for no reason

Whites absolutely do not have a right to exist, anyone who thinks so can go ask the Whites in Rhodesia and South Africa if their """""rights to life"""" protected them
>>
>>136918654
>and without god, how can you argue against the state?
The same way everyone else does, you don't because the state doesn't give a fuck.

>in a athiestic country eventally only empiricism would suffice, no abstraction, no reasoning can outweigh some ink on a page that everyone "knows" to be right (consensus)
That's just silly, that ink on a page (I assume you're referring to laws/rules) has always consisted of the consensus of the ones in power, it has nothing to do with god.
>>
>>136919119

Spencer is a fraud and was educated as a liberal.

According to Nietche the uberman has a right to rule, ergo it could conclude that the system of rules he conforms to willingly becomes law. But he becomes less.

The reality of the statement stands. There are no forces outside of those strong enough to fight that make the basis of any rights those born under that law have. If the mighty fall, the society will fall to another's might.
>>
>>136919539

Anti-modernity and anti-liberalism is built upon the thought of Nietzsche. Nietzsche, for that reason, remains relevant in the modern age.
>>
>>136919704
Nietzsche fought against nihilism, not in favor of it.
>>
>>136918865
I think you'll find it's not god that removes Nihilism, it's the positive belief in something. White nationalist atheists are almost never nihilists because we believe in the existence of our people.
>>
File: 1499636347005.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1499636347005.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>people think rights exist
this is what a state education gets you
>>
>>136919267
>>Rights don't exist. They only exist [...]
>You contradicted yourself within your first two sentences.
Not actually a contradiction. That chair doesn't exist. It only exists if you build it.

>Furthermore, what spencer is doing is just pedantic and makes it obvious that he's controlled opposition:
Still have yet to see any evidence for this "obvious" theory.
>>
>>136919629

I'm not sure what "educated as a liberal" means.

Spencer has an elite education - University of Chicago, University of Virginia, and was accepted into a doctoral program at Duke. He's articulate, sharp, and high IQ. Only the emotionally driven will deny this.

Yes, Nietzsche is a high-minded egoism. Spencer mentioned Nietzsche as an influence in his videos quite often, and his language reflects Nietzsche's Will to Power, master morality (as opposed to slave morality) - along with anti-feminism, anti-democracy, anti-capitalism. In a word, anti-modernity.
>>
>>136919434

I agree completely, I think for the edgy fags tho, that Paganism (Roman/Greek/Slav and Celtic) and Xtianity are perfectly compatible.

just another reincarnation of Gods son that opened the gates of Sheol and let the trapped souls out.

Ancestors are a direct link to the godhead IMHO, i think that is whats missing from the organised religion, we pray to some random guy (with a very good philosophy) but we traded our entire history to follow it, pretty much the ubermench point you made, plus reformation.
>>
>hurr rights don't actually exist so technically he's right!
Why the fuck are the White Nationalists here so goddamned autistic?

It doesn't matter if rights are a "social construct", we live in a society that recognizes them. Saying "Whites have a right to exist" attacks the social narrative by turning it's own principles against it, undermining that is fucking retarded and counter-productive. Stop using postmodern deconstruction against your own movement.

>h-he's just reminding us that we have to fight for existence and can't rely on society to respect our "rights"
Yeah. We know. That's the whole reason this movement exists dumbasses, we don't need Spencer to tell us that the gods help those who help themselves. See? There's even a convenient little proverb dating back to the ancient Greeks to help us remember without Spencer's help.

>b-but Hitler...
HITLER IS DEAD
Stop treating him as anything more than a historical figure of interest who demonstrated what NOT to do. "Survival of the fittest" right?
Well, Hitler didn't survive.
>>
>>136919761

Nietzsche tried fighting Nihilism, but he failed.

>>136919825

That sounds emotionally based. I'm speaking in terms of objective-subjective. Without God, there is no reason for anything - including the White race.
>>
File: 1500579503010.jpg (175KB, 949x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500579503010.jpg
175KB, 949x767px
>>136904591
Rights mean nothing to people who don't agree with them.
The point is rights are imposed by the general collective idea of society, which in this case is ironically white.
>>
>>136920086

Edge-Pagan faggots would simply turn to the Catholic Church or Eastern Orthodoxy if they truly wanted a practical, spiritually legitimate experience in European paganism. The Church absorbed elements of European paganism - include Aristotelianism and Platonism. The Church is a repository for ancient European tradition. In fact, Plato is a good back door to Christianity. I let my Christianity go for a while, and then found my way back via Plato.
>>
>>136919536
>but not by those names

If i swore it was; an Honour killing, consensual in my society (but rape in yours) and that peados are great guys doing gods work, who takes precedent, the victim or the innocent believer?
>>
>>136920144
>Without God, there is no reason for anything - including the White race.
And what's your reason with god? To suck up to him so you get into heaven? So you can continue his plan e(ven though it'd be continued regardless because he's meant to be a god)?
No, we exist for our people. Fuck whatever's supposedly promised to you after you die, what you do here is all that matters since we're only here.
You should fight for a good world for your children, your friends children, your brothers and sisters' children.
It's just not being selfish, has nothing to do with god.
>>
>>136904591
You left out the follow up tweet which kinda clarifies things.
He thinks that rights only exist through power.
Sounds vaguely like he's called for rebellion
>>
>>136920144
>That sounds emotionally based. I'm speaking in terms of objective-subjective. Without God, there is no reason for anything - including the White race.
Wrong, if there is no god then I want to make sure my children pass their genes on and have a good life. In fact the idea of passing my genes on and the future of my Tribe/nation/people is even more important to me.

Even so then there are improvements that could be made to the Christian, even if we believe in the based Right wing christian God there are many a great verses who's meanings could be made much more clearer or put a greater emphasis on social cohesion and self reliance and the current Earth of greater importance then the infinite Heaven.

I could also argue that since Earth is only the tiniest part of your life in the Infinite lifetime in heaven your opinion of Earth is serverly reduced rather then a Atheists "This is it" and many themes of Christianity revolve around Destruction and the coming apocalypse and future in heaven rather then your limited time on Earth to do good
>>
>Hey! What about my righ-
>>
>>136904591
Because rights don't exist you dumb faggot.
>>
>>136904591
>>136904798
>>136904917
>>136905761
>>136906008
>>136906507
>>136906765

Believing you are privileged to exist will get you killed. Fact is you have to stand up to preserve your 'rights' they are not something that will protect you from genocide.

I have a right to free speech. In Germany I get jailed for saying unfavorable facts about migrants/holocaust. Truth is you don't have any rights, you have privileges temporarily granted by your rulers, which can be taken away, easy as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaa9iw85tW8&ytbChannel=VimanaRama

The ethno-state of Israel is basically what hitler wanted, but for Aryans, so I don't see why admiring Israel, in this one regard, is a bad thing.
>>
>>136919580
>dont argue with big boys
You just sound cowardly now

Irish proclaimation 1st sentence:
In the name of God and the dead generations from which we receive our proud tradition of nationhood.

most people in Dublin dont care about god, yet they wouldnt have a nation without it, even the most retarded lefties would agree (with some watering down of words in the name of inclusivity, of course) that without religion, we would still be dying of pork-fluke and eating bad shellfish (deuteronomy was written for a very good reason)

>consensus
stephen fry was up on blashemy charges here a few weeks back. 50 years ago he would have been beaten to death in jail for it.

Still on paper its illegal, yet it was the DISbelief in god of the masses that got it quashed.

It works the exact opposite way aswell
>>
>>136920336
Im reading the epics but like yourself, its a gateway to the christian philosophy, what hell is etc.

I pray to god by its my ancestors watching over me, thats as pagan as i get but its pretty much the crux of it (pun intended retrospectively)
>>
>>136920884
>>dont argue with big boys
>You just sound cowardly now
Cowardly? The fact they don't care what you believe is cowardly?
I believe the holocaust didn't happen, I'd still get arrested for saying that in Germany (and probably here if it was public enough) because the (((powers))) at be simply don't care, not until you start pointing guns at them anyway.
>>
>>136920548
He's the unified spirit of all creation
its fairly self explanatory

we're god, we create our reality, our plan is his plan, heaven is a state of mind (same for hell) when you die you go back to him and mix with other souls, then come back

>the ride does actually end when your own plan (that you seem to have forgotten) is played out

>athiests cant understand the bigger picture
>>
>>136906008
except for the last three I agree
>>
>>136920590
But if you follow gods plan that will happen without having to waste your whole life on hedonistic dreams.

It takes faith

Bill Hicks
Just a ride, a choice, thrills and spills. but you can get off it.
>>
>>136920548

No, because God is the Truth - the Alpha and Omega. We're talking about the foundations of morality here, and God is the only foundation of morality - nothing else.

>>136920590

There is no reason to pass on your genes without God. Biology is just as meaningless as morality without God. Without God, biology isn't a firm foundation for the truth - it's a mistake.

>>136921212

Yeah, ancestor worship is an interest for me - but I don't want to get too heretical here.
>>
>>136921377
you get arrested for being an ass, not what you say, there arent things "that cannot be said" just "ways to phrase it"

Ive spoken with gardai (irish police) about the holocaust, one turned round and said "where did the other 3 million come from?" huh, a redpilled cop! now if i just follow the social rules we have in common (Xtianity) me and him will haveno bad blood. and we havent, despite me often getting drunk and abusive at gardai.

now, did god help me or hinder me? (weather hes real or not doesnt matter because me and "the enemy" had a common friend, an "imaginary man in the sky")

they know too, but if ANYONE thinks your on the offence, they'll fuck you in jail like anyone else agressive.

So as far as that analogy goes,
>>
File: 123546789.jpg (81KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
123546789.jpg
81KB, 850x400px
>>
>>136921377
>>136920590

American + Ireland - laying intellectual waste to a bunch of queer Aussie cunts.

Your bantz won't work here.
>>
>>136921577
Again you think that Atheists are Hedonists and nihilists when that's largely wrong.

>when you die you go back to him and mix with other souls, then come back
Nah that's Buddhism when you die you go back to him and live for eternity in heaven

>>136921600
That's where your wrong, if you read a single thing I typed. Your the type of person to think "why don't atheists just kill themselves if everything is worthless" And that's Nihilism something Nietzsche fought against. Since I only have one life I want to make the best of it and make a good life for my children. Not become a drug addict kill my children and fuck men.

I don't need a God to love my children and to want to live a safe,happy life and for my children to have this as well.
>>
>>136922479
zero intellect. Your arguments are if your an atheist your a dog fucking communist who wants people to die and have no morality. Also your a nihilist.

I place a greater emphasis on the future of mankind and humanity and my children since that's all I get
>>
>>136921600
Remembrance of the dead is probably a better way to phrase it,I just call my "inner voice" Granda
(probably because my father prays to his father for help/advice etc. but its a very old belief here (and with all early arians) to pray to your ancestors, because all their memories are passed to you (through dna memory maybe) by the "holy spirit" (irish christians seem to have a very nuanced version of The Spirit from what I gather, compared to other nations/sects, and alot is pagan, but also holy (the All(mighty) Father is a trinity aswell)
>>
>>136922628

You're definitely a nihilist without God. I'm not so sure about Communist - but likely.

A people need God. Without God, there is no reason to continue. Hence, Western civilization's fall coinciding with the twilight of Christianity and the White race.
>>
File: shills(1).png (842KB, 1600x1356px) Image search: [Google]
shills(1).png
842KB, 1600x1356px
>>136904591

What are any of their problems?
>>
File: IMG_3757.png (510KB, 2199x1258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3757.png
510KB, 2199x1258px
>>
>>136922479
Intellectual waste? Your argument is "Nuh uh". Not a fucking argument.
>>
>>136922748

Yeah, I think you're take on it is much better - also much more Christian compatible.
>>
>>136922535

Ah youre just dodging now

"Theres no God I can do anything I want, Im also benevolent and capable of committing no impulsive acts without the threat of justice."

>getting told about my religion by an athiest who fails to see the irony

>thats where you're wrong
you may not need god to love your children, but if they are cunts, absolutley no one will tolerate them without a social contract.

Athiest empires are all gone for a reason anon, and im afraid you and your imaginary children could go the same way

says athiests arent hedonists : only mentions hedonistic life goals

ill say it again
>athiests dunno what the fuck theyre on about
>>
>>136922900
>you're definitely a nihilist without God
Endless strawmanning as per usual of Christians. Where's your intellectual prowess laying me to waste when you keep on calling me names.

> I'm not so sure about Communist
No I'm a fascist, cause i care about my race and people
>Without God, there is no reason to continue
This is where your knowledge ends. if you don't believe in god just kill yourself and hang your children!!!. Have a think for a moment and just think about how retarded you sound. If I get one life and that's it forever I want to do what's best for my live and my children. Or did you forget that it's biological to love your children. Ancient Romans didn't need Jesus telling them not to kill their own children to do so.
>Western civilization's fall coinciding with the twilight of Christianity and the White race.
Half correct, it's mainly due to the lack of a morality in people since Jews and the symptoms of Christianity being spread. The Roman Empire for the greater time of it's life was Pagan to it's very core. Europe and White men made Christianity good. Christianity didn't make Europe and White men good. The existence of hundreds of Ancient Kingdoms and Empires prove this

Rome
Greece
Persia
Macedonia
Egypt
Indus valley Aryans
>>
>>136923184

Fuck you, Molymeme.
>>
>>136923211
Im going on a theory that Jesus was the next step in the development of philosophy, helping us toward science, which i think would put the whole religion vs science meme to bed.

Sure St Patrick and St Brigit are old pagan gods

Spring Goddess and The God of Growth and Sowing crops.
>>
File: 1459510337122.jpg (63KB, 1407x832px) Image search: [Google]
1459510337122.jpg
63KB, 1407x832px
>>136906294
>literally no argument other than muh whiteness
>"we jus wunt a family (>implying he'd stay) and a job n shiet"
>didn't even bother to say "why don't you do that in Africa? What's wrong with Africa?"
>no genetics
>didn't even bother to use "magic American dirt" argument
What a fucking idiot this video sold me on how stupid Spencer is. I was doubtful before, but not I'm sold. They probably edited the video to not have any arguments and have the nigs win in the end, but he did not even make a fuss about it like Alex did when Megyn Kelly did this to him. I can't even go to bed now I'm so triggered and pissed.
>>
>>136923393
He has a point, if it's not an argument it's not an argument.
And I'm not here to fedora tip.
>>
>>136906507
/thread
White demographic majority has NOT been protected by invisible rights, but will be by whites with guns. No such thing as any human right.
>>
>>136923234
>"Theres no God I can do anything I want, Im also benevolent and capable of committing no impulsive acts without the threat of justice."
If you don't believe in god you will quite literally kill and eat your own children if a police men wasn't behind you.

You also need to have a think. What about all the murders and thieves who happen to be Christian, If Poland's christian as fuck then why are there still murderers in Poland? It's almost like it's not normal to kill your family and rob your friends and it's biological to do the opposite

>you may not need god to love your children, but if they are cunts, absolutely no one will tolerate them without a social contract.
People don't tolerate cunts in a Christian society either. It's why we lock up rapist priests and they get raped to death in Prison.
>Athiest empires are all gone for a reason anon, and im afraid you and your imaginary children could go the same way
Nice strawman, could you throw in an argument next time?
>says athiests arent hedonists : only mentions hedonistic life goals

hedonistic
>engaged in the pursuit of pleasure; sensually self-indulgent.

Nope that's not me I don't kill do drugs, hire whores or any of that. In fact It's married christian men who cheat on their wives, do drugs to escape their jobs and murder their wives. Oh sorry let me guess every chrsitan murderer is actually a Atheist
>>
>>136923337

I'm not name calling. You don't believe in God; thus, for you, there is not objective basis for morality. All is relative.

Fascism is a product of Nihilism. I don't necessarily disagree with Fascism. However, Fascism arose, in part, from 19th and 20th century Nihilism.

>Without God, there is no reason to continue

Some people do, as they understand existence is meaningless. Others turn of consumerism, popular music, McDonalds, and television - which is a spiritual suicide.

What made Western civilization great: The White race or Christianity? Well, we have removed Christianity from Western civilization. The White race remains, and all things seem to be in perpetual decline. Interesting, huh?
>>
>>136923337
its just your arguements are worn out, they were beaten in debates 1500 years ago, its not us failing to understand you, its just like getting to ask steven hawking ANY question, and then asking what his favorite star is, if he said the Sun, you bet your ass a flat earther is gonna bang on about some semantics about how its "not a real star" or "just hydrogen" or some other BS.

Atheism is no different.
>>
>>136923337

Jupiter
Chronos
Rosham
Rosham aswell
Osiris
Red king

Literally all those civilizations had messiahs and worshipped them endlessly

athiests end up lonely and empty inside, then they die

and btw, if your children are the same, why the hell would they care if they fuck niggers or not?
>>
>>136923863
>Fascism is a product of Nihilism. I don't necessarily disagree with Fascism. However, Fascism arose, in part, from 19th and 20th century Nihilism.
Wrong fascism and Nietzschean thought is the opposite of Nihilism and it's absolute enemies. You don't even know what your trying to fight here
>Some people do, as they understand existence is meaningless. Others turn of consumerism, popular music, McDonalds, and television - which is a spiritual suicide.
Exactly SOME but Nietzschean thought and Fascism is against this. Some Christians are also retarded good goy slaves to Israel and adopt 8 black children.
>What made Western civilization great: The White race or Christianity? Well, we have removed Christianity from Western civilization. The White race remains, and all things seem to be in perpetual decline. Interesting, huh?
What is the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece before Christianity? What about Egypt building the pyramids still standing to this day?
Oh they weren't great at all

Rome was already all the way from Briton to Syria to North Africa to Spain by the time Christianity came around. is that not great at all?
>>
File: 1501404627116.gif (4MB, 320x436px) Image search: [Google]
1501404627116.gif
4MB, 320x436px
>>136904591
He's too autistic
>>
>>136923868
No arguments here, more strawmen
>>136924066
athiests end up lonely and empty inside, then they die
More strawmen
>and btw, if your children are the same, why the hell would they care if they fuck niggers or not?
Because I care about my genes and my children and don't want them having to raise a retarded niglet

If we're all the same human race and god loves everyone equally why the fuck do you not want your children marrying a Nigger if your Christian. Remember Joseph and Mary were refugees from the Romans who basically killed an entire generation of Jews
>>
>>136923813
No, but the option remains on the table.

Murders happen because they choose that as individuals. #notallathiestseither

people do tolerate cunts, theyre called the disabled and the sick, before god thos fuckers got the pillow while they slept (if they were lucky)

heres a challenge, Name an empire without a god
>>
>>136924201

I never said Fascism is Nihilism. I said Fascism is a product of Nihilism - and it is. If Nihilism did not precipitate, Nietzsche would likely have never become as famous as he did.

The Christian who engage in such behaviors wear a thin Christian veil, under which there is nothing.

The Roman Empire had god(s). Not the Christian God, but god(s). They were highly spiritual, worshipping various pagan gods and goddesses and performing pagan rituals such as the Eleusinian Mysteries. Even Julian the Apostate at the end of the Empire - he may have been a pagan, but his religiosity was structure by his Christian education. When the Romans lost their old religion, their civilization fell into disarray, and a new religion arose as a result.
>>
>>136924201
Whites developed in a exponential fashion regardless of which ((semitic)) religion controlled them. Science has always been uninteltionally anti-religion, and civilization developed in times of religious opression, and in times of deceneracy.
>>
>>136924517

Let us get one thing straight here: I am speaking of God in a generic sense. Perhaps I should used the term spirituality. I don't, however, believe that word captures that is essential to a religion on which a civilization must rest. Spirituality is what Nihilism hippies turn to - with their New Age Religion. Nihilism is anti-religion, materialistic, atheistic. The Romans had religion. The Greeks had religion. The Egyptians had religion.
>>
Whites do not have a 'right' to exist.
Whites do not have a 'right' to have white countries.

These are things we have to fight for and they are achieved through our own struggle. Muds don't give a fuck about your 'rights' only the ones we give to them.
>>
>>136924334
Cant refute it
>strawman

go visit a multi denominational old folks home and tell me what gives them peace inside besides "i fucked a few bitches, had a few kids, dont know where they are, they emmigrated young to go have fun, havent seen them in ages"

if you think that isnt how athiest parents end up, youll get a bad shock in the future. If you teach your kids athieism, they forget about God and they forget about their parents. Disagree now if you want but remember this post in 40 years.

God doesnt love us evenly, he accepts the best and burns the rest.

I really do love how your telling me about my religion, and so confidently as well.

We are not One Race, we are many races, separate, different, unique.

The Irish idea of god has evolved very differently to what a nigerian witchdoctors convert son believes, so much so that I dont want that fucker near me or my family.

Same as a wolf, it takes generations to breed a healthy Doberman from it. I wont live with wolves until they learn to eat lettuce.
>>
>>136924517
Chronos = Time = Father Time = Movement of the Stars
Gaia = Mother earth = Deciduous trees, seasons

Jupiter = Zeus

You realise "the Gods" are primative scientific terms? as in we use the greek letters to denote math because it was the main religious language of the time, when science and religion were one and the same.

Civilizations rise from the ashes of civilization.

that's why niggers never had one and we've "always" had them
>>
>>136924495
>No, but the option remains on the table.
Anyway god told what's his name to kill his child. Sure it was to test his faith but the man was willing to kill his child because his god told him. Sounds like the options on the table for Christians as well.
>Just kill your child for me f a m. Trust me I'm god
Im not about to eat my children cause lol fuck life. #nogod
>Murders happen because they choose that as individuals. #notallathiestseither
So you don't need a god to not eat your child and believing in god doesn't prevent murders and child rapists. My point is proven
>people do tolerate cunts, theyre called the disabled and the sick, before god thos fuckers got the pillow while they slept (if they were lucky)
Nah they're not cunts in society's eyes. Try Rapists and Racists. They all get served a prison rape or Shank.
>heres a challenge, Name an empire without a god
Not an argument society's evolved from conquest and need for resources/land. Religion wasn't the main reason for Romes conquest/innovations or it's military might. May as well just say name a society in which people didn't have children. Check mate monks who take a oath of Chasity

>>136924496
>I never said Fascism is Nihilism. I said Fascism is a product of Nihilism
Again wrong it's a product of several Thesis and Anti thesis's of the society at that time
>The Roman Empire had god(s). Not the Christian God, but god(s). They were highly spiritual, worshipping various pagan gods and goddesses and performing pagan rituals such as the Eleusinian Mysteries. Even Julian the Apostate at the end of the Empire - he may have been a pagan, but his religiosity was structure by his Christian education. When the Romans lost their old religion, their civilization fell into disarray, and a new religion arose as a result.
Again so we have proof then that. White people made Christianity great and not the opposite. Now we're getting somewhere
>>
>>136904591
He's controlled opposition. He exists so the MSM can point at him and say "look at what the 'alt-right' is saying now!"
>>
>>136925087
>go visit a multi denominational old folks home and tell me what gives them peace inside besides "i fucked a few bitches, had a few kids, dont know where they are, they emmigrated young to go have fun, havent seen them in ages"
So Christians are just old people, holding to their beliefs because their scared of death, and don't want to think of the bigger picture. Seems about right. Have I strawmanned like your arguments yet?
>if you think that isnt how athiest parents end up, youll get a bad shock in the future. If you teach your kids athieism, they forget about God and they forget about their parents. Disagree now if you want but remember this post in 40 years.
If you don't teach your child god they will rape women, kill babies and eat cock. Sounds like your just a shit parent. Plenty of murders and drug addicts have come from Christian homes and education as well
>God doesnt love us evenly, he accepts the best and burns the rest.
Yeah so a good nigger if your daughter loves here you should approve of it.
>The Irish idea of god has evolved very differently to what a nigerian witchdoctors convert son believes, so much so that I dont want that fucker near me or my family.
Not if he's a BASED CHRISTIAN BLACK. Where does Jesus say if someone follows my words exactly like you and is just as pious you have to fucking kill him cause he's black
>>
>>136911010
>Rights exist through historical basis
wtf does this even mean, you idiot? Your decision that history somehow dictates objective rights is entirely arbitrary and subjective. You can't just subjectively and arbitrarily decide what constitutes a "right," just because what you're basing it on objectively exists. Next time you respond to someone with "No[period]" I will find you and I will kill you.
>>
>>136925454
Well you could do nothing and 5 would die, or do something and save 5 but cause the death of another innocent. WWYD?

You'd eat your child if it was famine time.

Your point is left wide open.
Why wouldnt someone else eat your children, if everythings relative?

Thebible says to tie a stone around peados necks and dump them into the sea.
(some common ground)

Monks wernt the breeding population, they were the organisers of the community, who didnt have children to dedicate themselves to the betterment of others lives. Ive never seen an athiest giving up everything just to help people desu.

Religion/Philosophy had such a major impact on the entire old world between 800bc and 1100 ad that i'll just have to assume you dunno your history

Can you understand that philosophy, religion and civilizations are all products of an original idea? they are an abstract expression, its a poem to be interpreted, not a maths equation to be solved.

What is a civilization?
People? The Wheel? Clothes?

What is God?
People? The Sky? A Building?

abstract.

repeat the word, abstract.
>>
>>136926071
>You'd eat your child if it was famine time.
I wouldn't even eat my dogs/cats. Shit, I even refused to eat the eggs the chicken we owned had and I hated that thing (albeit not in famine).
What the fuck is wrong with you that you think just because we don't believe in god we'd eat our fucking children if we were starving?
>>
>>136925755

He went in and whipped the shit out of people doing things wrong, why do you think people used whips on blacks? By accident?

Beasts of the field.

jesus taught us to follow the old traditions again after they degenerated into chaos and were invaded by rome.

I think you need a better translated bible anon, you sound like every edgy sjw going.

and nothing but your self worth to back you up no matter what you do. Can you see where the burning twigs allegory comes in?
>>
>>136904591
>We have a right to healthcare
>We have a right to marry who we love
>We have a right to exist

Etc.
>>
>>136926310
why would some other hungry person not eat your child (you kept saying "i wont eat my kids")
>>
>>136926448
and btw, if there was absolutley no repercussions, id probly eat your child for fun, and if you dont think other people would aswell, you could get a shock coming home some evening
>>
>>136926448
Why would they?
Your entire fucking argument is "You have to have god to be a good person" which is blatantly false and it's quite disturbing that you're saying you're only a good person because you believe in god, it says you aren't moral at all.
>>
>>136926071
Save the 5. Of course if I had more information and the 5 were Muslims and the 1 was the friendly local shop owner it's obvious I pick the 1 then.
>You'd eat your child if it was famine time.
No since it's literally in my dna for me to give up my life to save my sons and I'm not inhuman and I love my son since I don't need to follow X god to love. Also nice strawman again. Can I get another argument this time?

>Why wouldnt someone else eat your children, if everythings relative?
Because I care for children and I'm an adult and that's what a civilized society does.
Christians shipwrecked before have also eaten each-other. Ever heard of the old draw straws.
>Monks wernt the breeding population, they were the organisers of the community, who didnt have children to dedicate themselves to the betterment of others lives. Ive never seen an athiest giving up everything just to help people desu.
>Because they make up a tiny fraction of the population, look at the Czech republic 37% believe in no god 44% in some spirituality and only 16% believe there is a god. Yet their very anti-Muslim and moral

>Can you understand that philosophy, religion and civilizations are all products of an original idea? they are an abstract expression, its a poem to be interpreted, not a maths equation to be solved.

>What is a civilization?
>People? The Wheel? Clothes?
Correct that is a civilization you can also add in what religion they had and their cultural practices.
>What is God?
>People? The Sky? A Building?
Varies so much not one person agrees with another. Some say it's a giant rainbow snake that made all the rivers.

>Religion/Philosophy had such a major impact on the entire old world between 800bc and 1100 ad that i'll just have to assume you dunno your history
Yes big impact but Rome's religion wasn't the reason for it's success. It was it's military genius and particularly nice spot in the Mediterranean surrounded by 7 hills.
>>
>>136926664
So what you're saying is you're such a terrible person you need the threat of eternity in hell to not eat a child for fun?
You're degenerate as fuck.
>>
fuck all you anti-whites
"my fofo make sho all yo kids don gro" Tupac
>>
>>136926391
>He went in and whipped the shit out of people doing things wrong, why do you think people used whips on blacks? By accident?
No because it's cheap,effective at causing pain and causes limited damage where a punch might actually kill or severely bruise a large section of a slave and was a common tool among cattle herders of which existed long before Jesus was around.

>jesus taught us to follow the old traditions again after they degenerated into chaos and were invaded by rome.
Actually Jesus was something of a radical he preached a lot against the old Jewish traditions and came up with his religion after self proclaiming himself a god

>I think you need a better translated bible anon, you sound like every edgy sjw going.

>and nothing but your self worth to back you up no matter what you do. Can you see where the burning twigs allegory comes in?

Strawmen
>>
File: richard2of2.jpg (78KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
richard2of2.jpg
78KB, 500x679px
WE
>>
>>136926712
this is what i mean, i can literally sit here all my life and never convince you, someday a bird could land on the windowcill
and
>pic related

What is Good without being in relation to anything?

can you steal bread?
can i kill for bread?
can i kill you and eat you?

where is the line of Good?
and where does bad start?
is there gray areas?
>>136926766
if its in your blood why do fathers let their sons go to war or women have abortions? You sound like a young idealist, and the worlds alot more fucked up than you (seem to) realise.
>>
>>136926766
no their all unknown, just that by inaction you kill 5, by action you murder.

what if its 2 brothers and 3 sons on 1 side and your wife on the other, who do you pick?

What would a "good" person do?
>>
>>136927107
>you need to either believe in god or autistically define good to know you shouldn't fucking eat children
Just because there are grey areas doesn't mean there aren't black and white areas.
>>
>>136927107
>if its in your blood why do fathers let their sons go to war or women have abortions? You sound like a young idealist, and the worlds alot more fucked up than you (seem to) realise.
Because at a certain point I recognize my son has grown to become a man and is now self sufficent, if a car was going to hit him I still dive out in front of it. And if he wants to go to war and I can try to convince him not to go but it's his final decision.

More retarded strawman.
>If your an atheist why don't you just keep your children locked up in a crib all day then kill yourself
Hurr the only reason I'm not killing and eating children is because of god. If he wasn't there i would literally rip my own mothers head off

This is you
>>
>>136927225
I pick my wife, unless it's my children and Brothers then I pick the brothers

Well what do you right back at you for both of the ones you asked me
>Well you could do nothing and 5 would die, or do something and save 5 but cause the death of another innocent. WWYD?
>hat if its 2 brothers and 3 sons on 1 side and your wife on the other, who do you pick?
>What if it's save 500 million whites or cause the death of a innocent White child? What do you do?
>>
>>136926783
not at all, but if lifes a big playpark, what eactly would stop me? or would degenerates just disappear in an athiest society?

and would they dissapear because all evil has been removed, along with all good, because what exactly is there to compare?

without group mentality morals are worthless.

If something tastes good, but makes you unhealthy, is that good or bad?

but of course it cant be bad, because what is bad without good.

You seem to think that each generation would just seem to "know" what can and cant be done, or do you teach them yourself? Then the child will grow up knowing that youre "god", the "lawgiver", the Judge.

there you go, in a single generation youve turned to lucifarianism. You can figure how the next generation goes on your own
>>
>>136927029
read a history book written by a non jew and sit on it young grasshopper

start with Divination By Birds, you might see something
>>
>>136927547
>not at all, but if lifes a big playpark, what eactly would stop me?
What's stopping them now? Morality for the majority, force for the ones as retarded as you that think going around eating kids is fucking hunky dory if there's no god.

>without group mentality morals are worthless.
Good thing I'm a white nationalist then.
>>
>>136914052
he interviewed jonathan bowden before he died
let me guess, you don't even know who bowden is
mcfucking kill yourself jesus christ
>>
>>136927651
How about you read a book not written by your local pastor, and open your mind to the possibility of other things. Perhaps even to the existence of other gods and your one being the wrong one
>>
>>136927508
Do nothing, god will recognise his own.

alot easier than "oh if this then X but if Y then Z unless...."

your athiest rule would collapse in a generation, no law or order and minor problems would blow up into major scandals constantly
>>
>>136927768
Youve no idea anon

Comparative Mythology and Theology are the exact same thing for a reason, it didnt happen by accident either
>>
>>136906294
>your great grandchildren will be brown

rage
>>
>>136927883
Kek and you say your the moral one.

>I would literally let everyone from my own son to my wife to all white people die if it cased the death of one innocent white.

great religion there, sounding even more cucked then usual
>>
He should've phrased it differently, whites only have the right to exist if we're willing to defend that right, we have no intrinsic right to existence. Spencer always insists on being a contrarian about this sort of shit, I think it's because he thinks he's shining new light and "starting a discussion". Whites have a right to exist is just a propaganda slogan, not a philosophical axiom
>>
>>136913891
>The strongest will survive.
k
>Equality is a myth.
fair enough
>Whites aren't going anywhere.
good to hear
>...
>Rights don't exist
No, i don't subscribe to this shit, especially when it comes from someone arguing for the 1st amendment "rights"
>>
>>136928225
Better than coming home to your darling wife being fucked by your son while they eat raw dog meat and shove anal beads in your ass when they tie you up for a bitta bdsm.

Theyre having fun and breaking no rules. and thanks to the ball gag in your mouth, you get all the lovely fruit of your choices.

>Must have kids
>must teach them loose morals
>muh whites
>why are all the whites fucking blacks and their sisters and mothers... oh yea...
>You done that to them by skipping 4000 years of wisdom in favour of being the epitome of degenerate,

degenerate to the point of societal destruction.

>how progressive of you
>>
File: GLR on the Aut-Right.png (166KB, 367x466px) Image search: [Google]
GLR on the Aut-Right.png
166KB, 367x466px
>>136914659
>Oh look another 200+ post thread to disrupt your hugbox
Suck it, bitch.
>>
File: spencertweet.png (14KB, 585x117px) Image search: [Google]
spencertweet.png
14KB, 585x117px
I went to look it up and it was followed up directly with this, seems very disingenuous to not include it.
>>
Difference between Richard and pol autistic anons

Richard is out there trying
Anons live in their moms basement crying all day

If you dont agree with Richy go out and create your own movement thats based on your beliefs...
>>
File: spencer-rights-are-a-spook.jpg (497KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
spencer-rights-are-a-spook.jpg
497KB, 1120x840px
>>136928989
>he immediately contradicts or modifies his previous statement
>Spencer's famous Barnum Statements
Yeah, muh context, amirite? Same question applies, what is this moron thinking?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 800x1941px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x1941px
>>136929098
>Richard is out there trying to make Israel great again
FTFY faggot
>>
>>136929222

Does every one of your posts have to be a word salad?
>>
File: Spencer3.png (145KB, 1110x497px) Image search: [Google]
Spencer3.png
145KB, 1110x497px
>>136929634
>word salad
You're new, huh?
>>
>>136929276
How is Richy making a rally to support the ghosts of our past while talking about the undying greatness of the huwhite race while making headlines across the world while magazines refer to this event as the biggest hate fest of our lifetime while normalizing white nationalism, while making liberals literally shake a bad thing exactly?

GTFO shill
>>
File: caseforspencer.png (104KB, 1808x832px) Image search: [Google]
caseforspencer.png
104KB, 1808x832px
obligatory post
>>
File: file.png (301KB, 759x381px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301KB, 759x381px
>>136929783
>How is Richy making a rally
As a promotional platform to showcase his new crowdfunding endeavor with a kike on the leadership of the steering committee...oh, were you naive and gullible and think it was actually to accomplish something substantial for "the movement" these podcasters LARP as?
>GTFO shill
Out of your hugbox, faggot?

Source:
https://archive.fo/LcyxP

Read it but try not to puke.

>>136929841
Get rid of that flag, Spencer is anti-natsoc you fucking lemming useful idiot cuck.
>>
>>136928989
that's all these faggots have. being disingenuous and showing how new they are by pretending he popped out of nowhere during the election
>>136929276
hey mr pinwheel of friendship poster. did you know that hitler worked towards setting up a jewish state because he felt there wasn't anything inherently rotten with jews, it was just a byproduct of being stateless for so long (although there is the argument that he only did that to disrupt the british governance of palestine since he knew britain would be his major enemy once war broke out)
also it's be interesting to see you explain why you think each of those things he said are so terrible
final also
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/714339650765242368
if that's what he meant then he really did fuck up the wording on the original tweet. forgetting to type "opposing" before homosexuality is kind of a big thing.
>>
>>136929713

Do you have a better term for a mishmash of barely strung together words that don't seem to address who you're attempting to reply to? I see you in every thread and it's beyond clear you aren't very bright and you have an effeminate obsession with personalities instead of ideas, why don't you fucking argue against what these people say instead of filling up threads with poorly made propaganda and expecting everyone else to rally around you.
>>
File: spencer quotess.jpg (2MB, 2916x1936px) Image search: [Google]
spencer quotess.jpg
2MB, 2916x1936px
>>136930044
>no arguments, just characters assasinate the "character assasins"
But in reality, we present his real statements, all you have is "hurr these anons are probably paid group X paid by Y to raid Z". You just post your reminders about who we "probably are" rather than explaining, defending, or addressing your faggots leader's idiotic statements.

>>136930116
>tl;dr
your lack of comprehension from failure to lurk in this new environment is your own business, newfriend.
>>
>>136904591
Of course rights don't exist.
What are they made of, hydrogen, oxygen, what? How much do they weigh? Do they float? Whats their density and dimensions? At what temperature do they boil?

Rights don't exist, they are a necessary construct to keep society functioning, like morals or ethics, but they aren't real.
If rights existed, for example the right to live, then how come people get killed? Despite having the right to not get killed, what the fuck? How!??!?!!
>>
>>136906507
/thread. OP is gay. Human rights are a scam of the litigious Jew.
>>
>>136930226
He seems to try very hard to be a white identitarian, and a sensible rational person at the same time. I don't think its possible, which is why he is rocking a bit.
>>
File: file.png (227KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
227KB, 850x400px
>>136930270
>society doesn't exist
Are all his fans just Randbots? Is that the kind of autsim at work here?
>>
>>136930226

>tl;dr
>writes a longer post than I did

You're a hypocrite and a spastic
>>
>>136930486
>tl;dr
Let me rephrase: your lack of comprehension is your own business, newfriend.
>>
>>136930479
>society exists

Society is a group behavior pattern, an observation of how people manage to live in large numbers close to each other. It doesn't exist, no observation "exists", its a construct by the observer to better manage the data his sensors are feeding him.

You need to sit down for 2 hours and think up a definition of "real" or "exist", and when you are done apply it to things.
>>
>>136930551

Oh, let me also rephrase. Kill yourself
>>
>there are natural rights
>they must be enforced by something other than nature
Retardest shit ever created.
>>
File: makes you gas.png (112KB, 435x468px) Image search: [Google]
makes you gas.png
112KB, 435x468px
>>136930615
>an observation
Can you observe a thing that doesn't exist?
>You need to sit down for 2 hours and think up a definition of "real" or "exist"
I noticed that in 30 seconds. Maybe you need to go outside to get your noggin joggin.

>>136930679
>this much rage and salt
tl;dr
>>
>>136930762
>Can you observe a thing that doesn't exist?
Whats a hallucination?
>i gave it a 30 second thought
Give it 2 hours. You are making rookie mistakes.
Things like bravery, beauty, they don't exist. They aren't real. They aren't objective. Society or common good are the same.
>>
>>136906294
>that editing
wew.
>>136912592
>>136917026
>>136923475
He'res Spencer with no editing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_K2hAt23M
>>
File: activated almonds.png (72KB, 184x314px) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.png
72KB, 184x314px
>>136930691
Maybe nature made us to enforce such things.
>>
>>136930954
Doesn't even make sense.
>>
Hol' up. I thought /pol/ knew "rights" aren't real. You wanna talk about a social construct...

Only power is real. Rights are given by someone with power and can be taken away just as easily.
>>
>>136904591

"rights" are this:
"here is my conclusion and i dont have to back it up because i used a certain word, in this case "a right""

imbecile
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1609x756px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1609x756px
>>136930892
>Whats a hallucination?
Something you didn't actually observe, that no one else can verify.
>Give it 2 hours. You are making rookie mistakes.
I think you're projecting now. Its ok, its an anonymous Filipino Fly Fishing Forum. No one will know how retarded you sounded. You can just pretend it didn't happen a day from now.
>implying society is a hallucination and nothing is real
Like pottery.
>>
>>136904591
It's pretty simple what he meant, but a 80 IQ nigger tier white man will not get it.

Did europeans have a right to come to America and make one of the best countries that has ever existed? No, but they did it. If you want something, try to take it, that's all.
>>
File: Coriolanus.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Coriolanus.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>136931056
>a social construct...
Social contracts exist.
>>
>>136904591
He is right. Thinking in terms of "rights" is not the best way, because it is not clear what is a "right", and is X right or not.
We should think about what is better for society instead of trying to preserve some imaginary rights.
>>
File: le happy merchant.gif (12KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
le happy merchant.gif
12KB, 501x504px
Punch right goy. That guys clearly the biggest fish for you to fry
>>
>>136931286
>Did Europeans have rights prior to establishing rights
I'm guessing everyone here is doing interpretive cognitive dance out of desire to defend their cult leader, not actually believing the damage control they're spouting.
>>
>>136931314
Your social contract can be ripped away the minute someone with enough charisma and guns takes the levers of power within a state.
>>
File: alt-right_lolcows.jpg (514KB, 3600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right_lolcows.jpg
514KB, 3600x2160px
>>136931432
>Punch right
the pro-fag, pro-zionist, pro-abortion, "liberal racism" alt-right is on my left, faggot
>>
File: 1502328063340.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502328063340.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>136931497
>Your social contract can be ripped away t
Ah, but it exists!
/thread
>>
>>136929975
I'd tell you to get the fuck back to israel like the slimy cunt of a shill you are, but we both know your pathetic existance has lead you to scrounging scraps off a bllionaire's lap, by shitposting and gaslighting on an imageboard.

If you are, or were a leftist at any point before being hired by david brock, take a second to realize exactly who you're working for.
>>
>>136931238
>Something you didn't actually observe, that no one else can verify.

Same as beauty or courage. Everyone has their own views on what these mean, because they aren't real.
Arguing about this shit with me only shows how "real" it is, since we both observe different things subjectively, as no such thing exists and we are making it up to rationalize other information.

>mspaint /r9k/ meme, thus you are wrong :D
Yeah, I'm closing the tab, you aren't willing to argue anyway, just flinging shit as your tribe is ought to do.
>>
>>136931526
>Fake flag

Yeah whatever fag
>>
File: ghengis_kunt_dr3.png (190KB, 633x753px) Image search: [Google]
ghengis_kunt_dr3.png
190KB, 633x753px
>>136931814
>Same as beauty or courage
Great, but you're comparing those to hallucinations, while we've established society is not a hallucination. Did you forget what my position and your position was, did you mix them up in your head?
>still argued society was a hallucination
The alt-right is full of leftoids like you who don't see the problem with that.
>>
File: trsodomite kissam.jpg (906KB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
trsodomite kissam.jpg
906KB, 1500x3000px
>>136931958
>implying you aren't kosher fag enablers and LARPagans
Yeah whatever Sodomite.
>>
>>136904591
oh, but they do.

sage
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.