/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The SACRED Google Code of Conduct

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

https://abc.xyz/investor/other/google-code-of-conduct.html

CALLING ALL ANONS TO HELP UNCOVER BREACHES IN THE CODE OF CONDUCT BY CURRENT GOOGLE EMPLOYEES!

Google has given us a gift from god. We now know Google employees must abide by the rules laid forth in the Code of Conduct, or their employment will be terminated.

Let us find Google employees who have broken the Code of Conduct and help make Google a safer space for all!
>>
>>136902881

1) The low hanging fruit
>>
>>136902881

2) More low hanging fruit
>>
>>136902881
>>
>>136887217
According to this image, @fatneckbeardguy and @leftoblique seem to promote violence
>>
>>136902881

"you should also ensure your outside communications (including online and social media posts) do not disclose confidential proprietary information or represent (or otherwise give the impression) that you are speaking on behalf of Google unless you’re authorized to do so by the company."
>>
Things like Anthony Baxter inciting violence surely goes against Section 2.

>Google prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying in any form – verbal, physical, or visual
>>
>>136902881
Rise of the RIGHT WING COMPLIANCE SQUADS?
>>
>>136904290
I'm okay with this, give Google a shit ton of PR disasters
>>
>>136904290

Oh shit, we are HR now, probably do a better job too.
>>
>>136903542

wow, @fatneckbeardguy is clearly in violation of the GCoC. so much hate on his twitter profile...
>>
>>136904834
Don't forget that his name is pretty much an insult on people's weight and neckbeard is an ableist slur
>>
File: 1500752066178.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1500752066178.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>136902881
>Google Safety Squads
shiiieeeeet
>>
>>136905570
>Google starts hating safety after this
>Makes workplace unsafe because of this
>Entire building collapses and everyone gets seriously injured or killed
>Google out of business
>>
a lot of potential here.

too bad i'm tired and going to bed.
>>
Even better would be a letter writing campaign to major institutional shareholders in Alphabet, detailing what is going on with this memo, why it's bad that SJWs have infiltrated management that badly, and how it's losing them money.

Shareholders are like autists, the only thing they care about is money. They can't be subverted like management. Maybe this weekend I'll whip up an operation and see if we can't get it going.
>>
>>136902881
If you have the Invention Assignment section could you post it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.