[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLODOMOR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: the-real-holocaust.jpg (365KB, 813x675px) Image search: [Google]
the-real-holocaust.jpg
365KB, 813x675px
Was Holodomor real or just anti-russian propaganda?
>>
It was real.
>>
>>136902221
Real.
>>
Real but likely exaggerated. Not exaggerated as much as the Holohoax though
>>
File: Leonid-Brezhnev.jpg (136KB, 674x798px) Image search: [Google]
Leonid-Brezhnev.jpg
136KB, 674x798px
It is fake.

If Stalin was out to kill Ukrainians, how did these guys survive and be Soviet leaders?

eymon Timoshenko, Pyotr Koshevoy, Kirill Moskalenko, Rodion Malinovsky, Kliment Voroshilov, Nikita Kruschev, Leonid Brezhnev, Semyon Ignatyev, Andrei Grechko, Andrey Yeryomenko, Pavel Batitsky, Maksim Saburov, Nikolai Podgorny, and Vladimir Semichastny, Nikolai Golushko, and Mikhail Gorbachev are Ukrainians
>>
>>136902221

Real.

Ukrainians have Great morals and values as well as honor,

Ukraine is being invaded by Jews in the government which is messing it up
>>
>>136902521
>>136902583
>>136902722
then why there are no ucranians complaining about that as armenians and jews do?
>>
>>136902221
Of course it's antirussian propaganda, half of my family on mother side somehow died from natural causes in 33.
>>
File: 1501577652783.jpg (263KB, 1146x676px) Image search: [Google]
1501577652783.jpg
263KB, 1146x676px
>>136902770
>List a bunch of jewish soviets that had power in the USSR
>not confirming bolshevism was almost entirely jewish
>>
File: painting.jpg (108KB, 931x489px) Image search: [Google]
painting.jpg
108KB, 931x489px
>>136902221

Real

White Russian resisted, there were bitter enders. Stalin was smart and knew the region could be a base for his enemies

Cossaks had to be genocided at the end of WW2 with the help of the British. "the betrayal of the Cossacks"
>>
in these threads there are always leftypol faggots saying that Holodomor was a Hoax or somehow ''imperialist propaganda''

Solution: kill leftists, kill jews, remove the scum from our society.
>>
Anybody have the picture of the Jewish population in the world atlas from, I believe it was, '38 to '47?
>>
>>136902221
Monthly reminder that in time of famine (which they call "holodomor", and which happened in many other places aside from Ukraine) died less people than died in time since Ukraine got independence.
>>
>>136903185
is it common in ukraine to have family members victimized by the famine?
>>
Who cares, Ucranians are like little nazis.
>>
>>136903173
there's plenty but nobody understands their language
>>
>>136902221
The Holohoax was invented to make people forget about the Holodomor. Classic Jewish tricks.
>if you want to know what the Jews are doing, look at what they're accusing their enemies of doing
>>
>>136904312
Yes, in central, eastern and southern parts especially. Almost every family in those parts has someone who died because of famine. On my father side, predecessors lived in most northern part and survived thanks to growing potatoes, but steppe parts of Ukraine aren't fitted for this, so people died in millions thanks to commie scum.
>>
>>136902221
>did jews commit a holocaust
obviously
>>
Real part
>horrible hunger that took lives of the millions
>Soviet government is mostly responsible for it

Propaganda part
>it was exclusive to Ukraine
>60 gajillion
>Stalin did it intentionally to exterminate freedom-loving Ukrainians
>>
>>136904933
commie scum kek, you probably don't know what is a kulak dude.
>>
>>136902221
It should undergo the same scrutiny as the holohoax. Wouldn't surprise me if Holodomor was real because jews are monsters and in this case they were the perpetrators. I honestly don't know enough about it to conclusively say it was real or not.

The Nanking Massacre and the "holocaust" are absolutely pure jewish and commie wartime propaganda. Psychological warfare
>>
>>136902221
Never happened.
>>
>>136902770
>these dozen Ukrainians survived, so that means Stalin dindu nuffin

Shit logic.
>>
>>136902221

It was absolutely real. Mu hrandma lost two siblings and survived ny hunting gophers with a water and pitchfork.

May be it wasnt intentional, as Russian rulers historically just don't give a fuck about people's lives. They just needed to achieve all the plans of grain export, no matter the cost. And don't forget they killed or expelled all the government people, able to manage it, 10 years before event. There were bunch of hardly literate people in charge at lower level of comand chain.
>>
>>136905121
seems fair but it is strange how USSR food exportation increased in that period of famine like wtf
>>
>>136905131
>muh kulaks

Okay, here's a quick rundown for you normies:

>be Lenin/Stalin
>be urbanite degenerates who despise rural people and only want total power
>kill all the kulaks who know how to manage farms because "lol, they're rich"
>kill the Green Faction peasants who now how to work on farms because they didn't follow "true communism" 100%
>have only a few trained farmers and a bunch of idiots shipped-in from cities to make giant state-controlled commie farms
>farms fail because fat ass bureaucrats in Moscow don't give a fuck
>millions of rural people starve
>>
>>136906320
Also the population increased. Holdomor never happened.
>>
>>136906378
>Invent gorillions of dead people
Where is your evidence?
>>
>>136906618
https://web.archive.org/web/20041111083611/http://www.zerkalo-nedeli.com/ie/show/449/38943/
>>
>>136906841
>fake
Do you have any real evidence?
>>
File: emu proofs.png (84KB, 680x377px) Image search: [Google]
emu proofs.png
84KB, 680x377px
>>136906973
Proofs it's fake?
>>
>>136907057
>Someone said there was a Holdomor on the internet
>Expects me to prove that some person on the internet lied
Fuck off, you have no evidence just admit it.
>>
>>136906618
Here's a book/collection of notes. One of them is a letter from Stalin to Churchill in 1942, where he says that roughly 10 million kulaks were either killed or gulag'd. I grant that most of them could have been gulag'd and used for forced labor, though.

https://books.google.com/books?id=1OpoAAAAMAAJ&q=isbn:5852070440&dq=isbn:5852070440&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC8PGKp87VAhXH44MKHdC2BTAQ6AEIKDAA

Also, a "kulak" was basically any farmer who wasn't dirt poor. If you owned more than 20 cows, you could be considered a "kulak" and the NKVD would target you. It was basically a scam to replace all the agrarian intelligentsia with bureaucrats from urban Western Russia, who were more loyal to the Bolsheviks.
>>
>>136907749
Fuck off with your fake evidence, Holdomor never happened. All you've shown me so far are lies upon lies, nobody will ever believe you.

Stalin did nothing wrong
>>
>>136907360
Okay shill, I'm getting it from Wikipedia's sources page on the Holodomor.

But I'll ask this, is a historical researcher who uses citations more believable, or some random commie anon on 4chan who says "no, it's fake cuz I said so." Again, some put the death toll at 2-3 million, but it's also possible that many more were gulag'd or re-located for being a "kulak" which is basically any rural person who isn't dirt poor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Death_toll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Notes_and_references

>>136907901
>muh all-powerful dictator dindu nuffin

Dude, even if you agree with his ideology, you gotta admit that he wasn't perfect. Also, Pravda isn't 100% truthful.
>>
>>136903514
>Cossacks were basically Space Marine chapters and the (((Bolheviks))) killed/enslaved/disbanded them all

Wow, degenerate.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.