[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEED ADVICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: final redpill.png (465KB, 364x599px) Image search: [Google]
final redpill.png
465KB, 364x599px
give me some tips that help to subtly red pill somebody on Hitler and the Jews. no one would take "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" off the cuff seriously.

I have started by showcasing my intellect in the realm of politics and history, then moving to strictly observational facts about the (((elite))), but how does one get someone to the point of believing?
>>
Don't, just use your knowledge to your advantage and follow in his footsteps, exploit the ignorance of doubters, and create the Fourth Reich. Get it together man.
>>
>>136901327
who are you trying to redpille? a friend? potential waifu? your parents? theres no set tactic, i wouldnt know cus all my friends are fucking niggers
>>
File: jewish tricks.png (207KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
jewish tricks.png
207KB, 439x290px
>>136902027
family members, specifically cousins. they are aware of the problem blacks and other minorities bring, but I want them to be aware of the jew
>>
>>136902372
hmm well are they over 18?
if they are kids you could make jokes about how the jews are bad and the holocaust nver happened etc.
if they are old you can send them the redpilled pics that are posten every so often in here (the ones that says jews own your brain, etc)
you are gonna need proof if you want them to believe

stay away from youtubes like Varg and TGO (until he goes full 14/88, hes gna be put off forever if he hears varg talking about how civilization is wrong etc), but then again DONT show him Laura Southern or those kike youtubers.

Send him pic & after a couple months (like 6 or so) send him the varg vid etc. Also "We WUZ KANGZ" memes really help.

i take it your from the US?
>>
>>136902879
correct. rural midwest. those specific cousins of mine make jokes like suggesting I name my dog "adolf" and shit like that don't know the reality of it
>>
>>136903283
well do that, also something to note is that you shouldnt 'restrain' yourself when among them

like dont say blacks or cis-gender or any of that bs, name things for what they are. Even if your parents are present, dont censor yourself, id say thats the first step

you can also say negro/negroid instead of nigger to sound more intelligent if ur around hot chicks lol

make them realise theres nothing but obscenity on tv, youtube, and how it wasnt always like this, show them pics of the usa in the 50s-60s

show them pics of mixed raced individuals
>>
>>136901327
talk about it loudly in school / your workplace. people are really inspired by those who have passion and bravery enough to speak their mind and you might win over a few more in the process.

try to say it when the boss / teacher is within earshot - who knows, maybe they'll give you a promotion / good grade.
>>
>>136903797
>try to say it when the boss / teacher is within earshot - who knows, maybe they'll give you a promotion / good grade.

lmao no, this is suicide. 90% of teachers are left wing, you'll risk getting sacked/punished for acting like a pretentious fuck.

do this but not in front of people who have an authority over you, or if you are facing 5 armed niggers lol
>>
>>136904041
this no-good argentine is clearly trying to rook you. do as i say, and your life career / education will reach new heights of brilliance.

the name of their country is literally derived from the latin roots for "money" and "gold"- jew much?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.