[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Fukushima Update

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fukushimawatertanks.jpg (97KB, 462x375px) Image search: [Google]
fukushimawatertanks.jpg
97KB, 462x375px
Radioactive Water Pileup Problem Still Festering at Fukushima: 1106 Tanks and Counting

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/world/asia/struggling-with-japans-nuclear-waste-six-years-after-disaster.html
>>
>>136900216
https://unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/world/asia/struggling-with-japans-nuclear-waste-six-years-after-disaster.html
>>
>>136900216

they're running out of space and we're running out of time
>>
>>136900246
I don't get this archive thing. You don't want to support the site by visiting it, right? So run an adblocker? Then you actually cost them money.
>>
>>136901026
There are still idiots on this board that use the botnet called chrome, I don't trust those retards to use a proper ad-blocker.
>>
>>136900216
hire the yakuza to discreetly haul the stuff out into the middle of the ocean in tankers and dump it

do-diddly-done
>>
>>136900216
I just read today about a long time ago japan signed some promise not to create offensive military or whatever, could this have been a sneaky way around that?

>1106 Tanks and Counting

Pretty much nuclear missiles?
>>
>>136901425
>Pretty much nuclear missiles?

no
>>
>>136901425
no not at all. not the same stuff
>>
>>136900216
What if I told you them water tanks are really capacitor for the secret electric death gun.
They aren't, they are just water tanks
>>
File: 1280x720-Gug.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Gug.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
How bad is the situation at Fukushima really?

My understanding is that after the partial meltdown, the thing is going to release radiation for the next few years at least. I don;t know how much radiation and for how long, and how bad it will be compared to other disasters like Chernobyl or Three Mile Island.

So much of the stuff published about it online seems to be alarmist and it's difficult without a technical background to figure out how bad things really are.
>>
>>136904351
it's a non issue, another scheme to get people to fear and conform, you think a little radiation is going to hurt you when you go outside and get blasted by 20x as much from rocks in the pavement?
>>
File: 1490218249060.jpg (644KB, 730x508px) Image search: [Google]
1490218249060.jpg
644KB, 730x508px
>>136904351
Terrific.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.