[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't Trump apologized to Kaepernick yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Why hasn't Trump apologized to Kaepernick yet?
>>
Why would Trump apologize? Kaepernick was putting up shitty stats and his little PR stunt was an attempt in make his career relevant again. It the cost the NFL viewership so no one will touch him with a 50 foot pole. Actions have consequences especially wen you are a garbage fucking player.
>>
when you*
>>
File: carlos.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I heard he was throwing the idea around.
>>
>>136897414
why does anyone watch kike infused advertisement nigger collision ??
>>
Literally who
>>
>>136897414
>implying a man of Trumps taste watches nigger egg or even cares to know who that useless nigger is.
>>
File: 1501011218820.png (741KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501011218820.png
741KB, 800x600px
>>136897414

>entitled quadroon
>paid millions to throw football one sunday a week for 17 weeks
>decide to virtue signal by disrespecting the country and people who pay your salary
>approve of communism
>act surprised and offended when people have a different viewpoint than your own and demand you not play for their team
>double down on your bullshit by comparing police to slave catchers
>enlist espn, BLM, and celebrity hacks to try to change people's minds
>they still don't want you on their teams

Really activates the almonds, /pol/.
>>
Has there even been an instance where a woman fucked up a guys career more than with this idiot?
>>
Fuck off, kike
Sage
>>
>>136898143
CARLOS!>>136898143
>>
File: 1492482078957.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1492482078957.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>create tons of controversy by disrespecting the anthem of your country
>managers are flooded with letters from people saying that they will never attend another game if their players pull that shit
>"dude wtf why won't anyone hire me?"
>>
>>136899799
This. Libshitstains shoot themselves in the foot every time they attempt at (((resisting)))
>>
File: 1467178379551.png (351KB, 509x433px) Image search: [Google]
1467178379551.png
351KB, 509x433px
>>136897414
>Kaepernick
Strange name for a nigger.
>>
>>136897414
Who?
>>
>>136899299
She did a number on him.

Don't forget Tiger Wood's wife. She attacked him with a golf club and he had to have reconstructive surgery. He never played well after that.
>>
>>136897414
Should be the other way around. this nigger has no talent.
>>
Krapperneck took a dive in the super bowl final drive....he's the Tanya Harding of this decade...maybe he can open a shoeshine stand outside the stadium...
>>
>>136897414
huh, isn't this fellaini? and what did Trump do to him?
>>
>>136897414
i hope trump gives him the rodney king treatment
>>
>>136897414
No one wants to sign Krapernick for two reasons. One, he's been horrible since 2014 and greatly benefited from the 49ers good defense and Harbaugh's system made him look better then he was, but as soon as that disappeared, he showed the world just how mediocre he is. The second is no team wants to deal with all the drama that would come with signing him since most fans hate him
>>
>>136900650
his race mixing mom gave him up for adoption. kaepernick is his white adopted family name
>>
>>136905798
>black dad abandons you
>race mixing mother puts you up for adoption out of shame even though grandparents offered to raise you
>nice white family raises you into successful adult
>wtf i hate white people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.