[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian Same Sex Marriage Plebiscite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Australia has decided to have a plebiscite - a vote on if it will allow same sex marriage or not. Another George Soros type funded project in that the information and possibly result will be deliberately skewed in favor of allowing gay marriage
>>
Vote No
>>
theme song of the plebiscite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-q0ALVzPg
>>
Voting yes
>>
>>136897085
how do i vote on this??
>>
will the ballot be automatically sent to my house?
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>136897085
>>
File: ssm.jpg (61KB, 591x435px) Image search: [Google]
ssm.jpg
61KB, 591x435px
so its confirmed 100%

FREE MONEY
>>
Mid September, around September 12, the postal ballot papers will start being posted out to households.

November 7 is the deadline to have them mailed back in.

November 15, a result is expected to be announced.

If you are not enrolled to vote for federal elections, you have just a short time to register
>>
>>136897188
for a laugh
>>
They did that in California, and a Judge just said it wasn't constitutional and voided it.

Half the laws now are either imposed by or squashed by the courts.

They can take something that has existed for 500 years and call it unconstitutional or something and poof, suddenly there needs to be a change.

They act like there is some esoteric, legal voodoo behind it all, but it's really just the subjective opinion of a few judges. It's bullshit.
>>
>>136897085
This mean it will pass. The liberal elites never give a plebiscite if the result is not in their favor.
>>
File: 1502176721336.png (93KB, 771x362px) Image search: [Google]
1502176721336.png
93KB, 771x362px
>I'm voting yes and none of you can stop me
>>
>>136901125
What are the courts like in Australia though compared to the United States?
>>
>>136901125
California also passed a voter proposition forbidding illegals from receiving any government assistance.

A federal district court struck it down, and then the California government refused to appeal the district court's decision.
https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)
>>
70% of the country supports marriage equality. It's going to happen get over it
>>
>>136897085
"Plebicide? Mmm, maybe"
>>
>>136904125
Courts in Australia are fucking pozzed. Even more loaded with liberal faggotry than America if that's possible.
>>
>>136905306
Or perhaps a genocide might be in order?
>>
File: IMG_9971.jpg (33KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9971.jpg
33KB, 384x384px
>>136897085
>tfw I know several elderly relatives and other people away on holiday
>might take all their ballots and cast 10-20 "No" votes
>>
>>136901125
It's a plebiscite, it's not legally binding in any sense. Just a gauge of public opinion.
>>
Threadly reminder that Marriage equality is just another attack on the church. Civil unions are already recognised, Marriage equality laws will be used to force chuches to bend the knee and wed gays. Mosques and Islam will not be forced to wed gays.
>>
>>136898144
Its not free money. Cant trust Ausfaggots. Too many leftists here.
>>
File: 1501885246317.gif (2MB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
1501885246317.gif
2MB, 320x210px
>>136905680
Fuck the church, what have they ever done besides dodge taxes and Fuck kids
>>
I'll be voting no.

Firstly, In Australia homosexual couples are already seen as partners in a civil union, which give gay couples the exact same rights as a married couple.
We already have equal rights. As a man, I have the right to marry a woman the same as any man has the right to marry a woman.

Secondly, to just say "Gays can marry now. It's a right." would force churches to do things that go against their value systems.

Thirdly, it doesn't actually make gays any happier/reduce suicide rates/etc. Not to mention the higher rates of drug abuse, pedophilia, domestic violence, STDs, suicide, etc.

Fourthly, Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman under God to the exclusion of all else. Children need both a mother and father and its a very slippery slope to go down.
Already the left is using this slope to push the transgender narrative, lowering the age of consent, and even heading towards normalizing pedophilia. This is being done in places like Canada and the US, but also under our very noses here in Australia with programs like 'safe schools'.

For these reasons I will be voting NO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.