[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Communist Mouthpiece Gives US the Green Light to Strike Kim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: kju.png (229KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
kju.png
229KB, 2768x1256px
- as long as North Korea is false flagged into striking first.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005

Who's Chad now, Kimberly?
>>
>>136896302
Except that's not it at all, as much as I'd like it to be. They're saying they should remain neutral if the US is attacked and retaliates, but will intervene if the US attacks first.
>>
File: Air-Traffic-Control.jpg (164KB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
Air-Traffic-Control.jpg
164KB, 1024x790px
>>136896538

*overwhelming cheering and jet engines in background*

IM SORRY ANON, SQUADRONS ECHO AND BRAVO ARE CURRENTLY DEPARTING, COULD NOT COPY, CAN YOU REPEAT, OVER?
>>
>>136896870
I don't think China will do much, but until we can get them to sign something that says they won't intervene, I wouldn't do anything unless NK makes the first move.
>>
>>136896302
who gives a shit about some stupid jungle chinks. we don't need another vietnam or korea, then we end up with 2 psycho dictatorships: NW and NE korea, and so on through the finest gradations of the compass rose, and finally to tribal inscrutability like the congo
>>
>>136896302
These Chad/Virgin me memes are so fucking funny for some reason. They honestly make me laugh so much.
>>
>>136896302
They're actually stating the opposite, nigger.

Before we assumed China wouldn't do shit because they like their relationship with the west more the the DPRK, but with this they're stating they'd be willing to go to war if the US/ROK starts it.

Shit just got fucking real.
>>
>>136897093
North Korea isn't jungle desu
>>
File: 1dymgr.jpg (29KB, 592x395px) Image search: [Google]
1dymgr.jpg
29KB, 592x395px
>>136897093
>>
File: falseflaggin.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
falseflaggin.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>136896302

Oh no, US & Japan starting an *18-day* military exercise today

>https://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/10/us-japanese-troops-begin-joint-military-exercise-amid-north-korea-threat.html

Would be a shame if something exploded spectacularly
>>
>>136898719

>Would be a shame if something exploded spectacularly

good thing there hasn't been a recent time when a military exercise led to an exchange of bombardment
>>
File: armistice.jpg (37KB, 765x390px) Image search: [Google]
armistice.jpg
37KB, 765x390px
>>136897093
>don't need another Korea
This is Korea, numbnuts.
>>
>>136898156
the congo isnt a nuclear threat. sounds like a good plan.
>>
File: mao.jpg (23KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
mao.jpg
23KB, 500x303px
>>136896538
>>136897496

>only reading headlines

You headline monkeys didn't even read the literal first sentence:

"- as long as North Korea is false flagged into striking first."

From the article:

> If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral, but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea's government China will stop them, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday.

that's called a signal to proceed with the standard false flag that the west is historically talented at. it's not like they 'don't know' about false flags. they know what will happen after they gave this green light.
>>
File: trudeau.png (3MB, 3837x771px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
3MB, 3837x771px
>>136897496
>Shit just got fucking real.

Yup. Trudeau's about to get a lot of refugees
>>
What if Trump just did all this posturing to get China to reveal their true colors about the norks? So they'll defend the norks if America thinks they have to go? Hello currency manipulator status and higher import tariffs.
>>
File: 976859469549.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
976859469549.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>136896302
Why does everyone keep sucking this dictators dick?You wouldn't last a day in that shithole before you start crying for your mommy.
>>
>>136896302
I unironically support false flag nuking San Fran so we can freely wipe NK off the face of the earth.
>>
>>136902191
This could be a win-win.
>>
>>136900061
Plus it gives the government of China total cover to side with the West even if their citizens may or may not favor Western intervention in the region.

China is going to choose the money, they just need to wink and nod that the proper procedures happen before Norks get stomped. The real question is the post-Kim era. We would need to make sure the Korean peninsula unites and is guided by Seoul otherwise we're just creating another Nork situation later when China influences them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.