[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misanthropic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: misan.jpg (385KB, 2536x2505px) Image search: [Google]
misan.jpg
385KB, 2536x2505px
Who else here hates you and me and humanity? I grew fucking sick of not just the humans that do bad, but also humans that do good. Literally everything we do has an egoic mind behind it, do something good because (you) feel better! Do something "bad" because (you) feel better!

I hate humanity and life on earth, it may be beautiful and fun to experience, but in the end it is just fucking evil. Animals don't care that they are killing, they don't need to. But humans do care for other life, every human does to an extend. But that doesn't last long. For me it seems that the collective human consciousness is torn between being an animal or being an godlike species.

And to see either of those groups acting in today's world lets me want to vomit. It's not that there is real good or real evil, juist a mixture, even if you think you are good you are still evil because you are doing it for your ego.

It is a fight between two ideologies that went on since the fucking ancient egyptians. Before that we were just stone age people just caring about survival, pure evolutionary survival. Today it's a goddamn clusterfuck about state of minds, ideologies, philosophie, it all got just so fucking complicated. Cause and effect, the first human killed another for a piece of meat, and the opposite friends grouped together, and just like this the first two factions of an war came into existence.

And since that single first moment of war, we never changed. It is all just in our fucking heads, we could change everything from this second to another, but how we are gonna do it, and if we will do it, i don't know. The only thing i know that i hate humanity, me included. We are just such an laughable race of self destruction.
>>
>>136892938
be glad that you dont have eastern fatalism
>>
>>136892938
Being around people has made me hate all human beings. It's part of why I just stay in my room.
>>
>>136893068
i am glad, humans can change and can do whatever the fuck they want. Nothing is fatal.
>>
>>136893426
It's hard, but it's comfy too. There is no hope for people like us, all we can do is watch and laugh.
>>
>>136892938
how is the eighth grade going
>>
I only hate humanity insofar as humanity fails to live up to its potential. We could take over the galaxy, but instead we're pumping out babies for the billionaire rape parade.
>>
>>136892938
>yes goyim, hate humanity
>>136893434
>Nothing is fatal.
Try a bullet to the head
>>
>>136892938
The majority of the people who keep the human race going are dumb breeders who are too stupid to raise kids properly and just unthinkingly toss them out. Every so often a bright kid is produced by this process but the majority is average and dull. Have a kid or don't have one, they will have to deal with the children of those above, so why bother?
>>
>>136892938
No good deed goes unpunished, eh?

This is all from your perspective. Maybe you don't think you're a genuine human being, but live long enough and you'll find them.

I promise, you live life like this and those people will avoid you like a plague. There's nothing wrong with having your train of thought, but you're like a disease to anyone who emulates any kind of positivity, especially that which relates to interactions with other human beings.

If you let yourself be surprised by genuine kindness you'll see if the most unsuspecting places, then your life won't seem so grim after all.

Give the world a chance; skimming through Nietzsche isn't the end-all-be-all for the fate of the human soul, and this site certainly isn't the place to find the answer to your existential crisis.

>inb4 kys faggot

Do you man
>>
>>136892938
>who else here hates you & humanity
Satan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.