[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: boobie2988.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
boobie2988.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8C-cUQ0ZA&t=3m40s

The reason Boogie is so fat is that his mom purposefully fed him unhealthy food so that he would never meet a girl and thus be stuck with her forever. That was the first 20 years of his life. How do you feel now about fat shaming him, assholes?
>>
And what stopped him from changing his diet for the better when he was on his own? "Mental illness"? Fuck that. "Mental illness" is just weakness, and if he's so weak he can't overcome it, he ought to die. Simple as that.

It's just natural selection.
>>
>>136892566
He had severe suicidal tendencies and depression brought on by his rough childhood, you fucking piece of shit. Eating food was actually a very small part of the destructive and suicidal behavior that he engaged in, most of which he can't even tell us because it's fucking illegal.
>>
>>136892004
Toxic femininity must be erase
>>
Saged.
Quit shilling your shit channel here.
It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.
>>
>>136892004
>I'm a victim
>I'm a victim
>I'm a victim
>I'm a victim
>I'm a victim

And the retards who watch his cuck videos are victim enablers. Fuck the OP for giving this lard money by clicking his videos, who the fuck about this tub of shit?
>>
>>136892566
He just go surgery to help him faggot.
>>
>>136893159
This guy went from 587 pounds to 497 pounds in only 7 years. Considering his rough childhood, he has much more to complain about than any of you NEETs, yet he still perservered and lost more weight than probably most of you guys weigh total
>>
PAY
>>
this faggot just continually blames others for being a useless pig
>>
>ass smelling
>BLOB
>cheese drinking
>crisco bathing
>lard gargling
>calorie thieving
>cabbage patch face having
>dr robotnik looking
>wingstop eating
>mcdonalds gorging
>t-rex arm having
>non vegetable eating
>cook in a george foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray
>wide load
>hungry hungry hippo
>planet
>pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem
>whale / free willy
>parked bus
>flubber
>PAHHH kirby
>salad dodger
>chair crusher
>butter ball
>go to subway but put everything on it
>michelin man
>happy because hostess is back in business motherfucker
>>
File: doods.jpg (149KB, 558x953px) Image search: [Google]
doods.jpg
149KB, 558x953px
>>136892004
>The reason Boogie is so fat is that his mom purposefully fed him unhealthy food so that he would never meet a girl and thus be stuck with her forever
Did she give blowey joeys too?
>>
>>136892004
>That was the first 20 years of his life.
Anon, he is a +40 year old man who has lived on his own for quite some time.

Whether or not this story about his mother is true is anyone's guess, but even so, at some point his life became his own responsibility, and he continued to CHOOSE to live in such a way that made it possible for him to keep gaining weight/maintain what he already has.
>>
>>136892004
Shut up Boogey, you fat son of a bitch.
>>
>>136894584

True, although a bad upbringing can really mess with your habits and discipline. Somewhere you have to realize though that the wake doesn't drive the ship.
>>
File: 1502414800100.png (906KB, 660x868px) Image search: [Google]
1502414800100.png
906KB, 660x868px
>>136892004
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.