[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the US-Mexico border be declared a free-fire zone??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: get_some.jpg (23KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
get_some.jpg
23KB, 476x358px
Is it a good Idea to declare all land within 5 miles of the border a free fire zone and shoot anyone who fails to identify himself? I vote yes.
>>
File: 1476910874221.jpg (96KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
1476910874221.jpg
96KB, 640x719px
>>136890361
how are you going to identify yourself? do you really want gun drones controlling the border?

>being this much of a cuck
>>
>>136890361
The only ones who should have an opinion on border issues with mexico should be the states that border mexico. and as from arizona i say we just glass the entire border and make it radioactive for 1000 years.
>>
>>136890473
By not going near the border because I'm not trying to illegally cross it.
>>
>>136890473
Don't go to the border, I think it should be littered with bouncing bettys to deter illegals. After they see the first one torn apart from the waste down they will stop crossing.
>>
Wut.
We need to arm the border more heavily so they remember that their neighbors can shoot them, too.
Right now the libshills have forgotten how armed societies actually work.
The universal threat of violence prevents anyone from actually USING violence.
This would de-escalate the sick systems that city dwellers suffer under, too.

This is a message to everyone who opposes the right to firearms:
Look at your social life. Look at your emotional life.
Are you surrounded by people who you fear might kill themselves impulsively if they had access to firearms?
In areas with free access to firearms, people do not live with this fear, because the firearms are already available and they are surrounded by people not killing themselves.
Are you surrounded by people who you fear might impulsively kill other people if they had access to firearms?
In areas with free access to firearms, people do not live with this fear, because there are enough people armed that those who go "feral" become defensive weapon use statistics.
If you fear that someone might impulsively try to kill you START PACKING HEAT.

Do not let yourselves be controlled by fear any longer, libshits!
Anyone who is serious about preventing gun violence should be the best advocate of gunshops.
>>
File: die.gif (1MB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
die.gif
1MB, 300x192px
>>136890361
i vollunteer
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.