[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you should pray for war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0901.png (53KB, 169x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.png
53KB, 169x292px
I'll ask you all one thing.
Do you know why we crave war?

We crave war because war is the way to snap redpills in the hearts of degenerates. We crave war because in dark days, it's no more about ass shaking, opinions, thoughts, hopes, or dreams.
War is about who wins.
In war, there is chaos. Where there is chaos, there are people who look to leaders. People with power. Power resides not in cash, not in gold or silver, but true power. Weaponry. Food. Water. Shelter. We go back to days before true civilization. War brings out the true fire of man. It brings out the true fire of a woman. It makes men into men. It ends degeneracy. It puts women in their place to be reliant of men. True war. Not just "oh who gets to be drafted and who is the nigger who will stay behind to fuck Stacy". No. Real war that forces the numbers of an entire nation to act. To fight.
War is not just good for Jews. It's not just for the elites. It's the ultimate redpill. The ultimate wake-up call.
>>
Idjit.
Eris loves us no matter whether we go to war and peace.
Her perspective on war is uniquely empowered.
If we do not wish to live in a world of war, we do not have to.
It is only if we CHOOSE to live in a world of war that the goddess of arson sets out with her flamethrower.
If we trust in the natural harmony of man in a capitalist order, where we may serve our greeds only by serving our fellow men, there will be no more war, and Eris will be just as happy.
The real secret is she loves and/or hates us all the same regardless.
Choose unconditional love and unconditional hatred simultaneously!
Choose Discordianism!
>>
>>136889195
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1489279691062.jpg (63KB, 417x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489279691062.jpg
63KB, 417x527px
There is no need to pray for one, for it will come without calling, the murder in the hearts of men will not be denied for long.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.