[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep State Baiting the God Emporeror with North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 247x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 247x165px
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Where is Trump getting verification of what NK is saying and planning? Obviously they have some way of contacting America. Where is it coming from?? It's like elementary school he said she said bullshit from the unpopular kids egging the jock on to kick the shit out of the alienated fat kid in special ed classes. The unpopular kids being the deep state.

Read their plan to take him down in 2020. I believe Trump launching a preemptive strike could be a bad move. It would discredit Trump and his agenda. He's going to knock them off the face of the Earth then the reality of the situation is going to set in. Then everyone will be pointing their finger at the jock and say he's taking steroids or say he's fucking crazy. That would be the end of his All-American dreams. He'll be known as the asshole that beat the shit out of some retard because of a bunch of hyped up losers.

Then they'll go on to take his place.

The whole thing smells fishy to me. It wreaks of the same political puppetry that caused 9/11. The deep state will cause the death of millions to regain control of their globalist agenda. It will be the start of disarming the entire world of nuclear weapons and bringing about a One World Order.

It may be better for American's in the long run to let North Korea have their nukes. At least until they actually use them against us or our allies. The only reason a nuke was used and we benefitted from it was because Hitler was fucked at the same time, simultaneously.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.