[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with all this diversity crap? Everyone keeps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Crap.jpg (64KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crap.jpg
64KB, 1200x540px
What the fuck is with all this diversity crap? Everyone keeps talking about "minority this, minority that" when I feel like the fucking minority here.
I live in a town full of white people and our police chief talks about how he is so excited to hire a black female. Why?
Not only that but I when I find jobs/careers and check their websites it all chock full of "We are so happy to have diversity in our ranks :) Did you know we have programs to help minorities get into managing positions?" What?
This was the same for when I was in the military. CONSTANT talks about how we should be so euphoric to have gays, women, and "minorites" in our ranks, even though half the officers were full of Puerto Ricans and Blacks. There are actually programs for people who are black and hispanic that help them get jobs and promotions in the military. What a load of crap.
The worst part is when I look up people being against diversity I find nothing except an article or two. There isn't any valid explanation for diversity besides languages. What makes a black man from the suburbs better than a white man from the suburbs?
Go and look up "Why we should have diversity" and you will find nothing of value. All the arguments are "You don't want to be racist" or "It helps people feel more comfortable". What? What does that matter to a company? How could an employee/customer feel uncomfortable if a worker is white?
Someone explain this garbage.
>>
It's simple, they're too weak not to need to be told they're worthwhile on an almost daily basis.
>>
>>136882166
Why does the Arab look like a Paki and why does the Jap look like a redskin?
>>
>>136884180
I understand what you mean with the Japanese guy but plenty of Arabs look like that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.