[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Foxy Knoxy. Did she do it? Was it the niggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: v1.jpg (16KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
16KB, 206x305px
>>
>>136881986
In civil law people say you collected evidence badly. In common law we focus on why they were laughing afterwards. Italy's is the better system. Does anybody know what happens during crimes? No. Which system has more onus to lie? Common
>>
It was a nigger. He robbed, raped and murdered the victim. It was an open and shut case. The Italian government arrested, convicted and threw him in prison. Case closed.

But then a literal witch hunt happened. And unlike 99% of people, I am using the word "literal" correctly. The corrupt and insane Italian prosecutor accused her of “witchcraft". The prosecutor later went to prison.
>>
I watched the (((netflix))) doc when it came out. It seems like the Italian police were pretty shitty at collecting evidence and the upper echelon were really motivated to pin it on her vice the brownie. It was odd how they totally disregarded the DNA evidence, and then said it was an American trick lol.
>American law has no basis here, we built great civilizations with laws while they were still painting in caves
>>
>>136881986

Someone saw a double murder and some white woman living with a dude and another girl.

Someone went SJW or "this is degeneracy," then decided to make an example out of a white bitch.

Nigger obviously did. He climbed into apartment through a window, stole shit, stabbed two white people, and then GTFO.

They found his DNA.

They wasted Knox's time in Italy just because. DNA evidence cleared her.
>>
>>136881986
Was it the the white college gril or the african drug dealer

You decide.

>>136883732
Check out the book The Monster of Florence for more shenanigans from that prosecutor
>>
>>136883732
pure truth right here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.