[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1501699240172.png (620KB, 872x804px) Image search: [Google]
1501699240172.png
620KB, 872x804px
https://youtu.be/JPbExwBJiwY

Can you believe this was considered a "disturbing" interview? Everything the Boer leader said was correct. He recognized the way the interviewer was framing the last question: "Will you grab that land?" instead of "Will you defend that land?"

Anti-white propaganda is disgusting.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>136881487
>Boer

This bill was to make sure the only African immigrants we accept are Afrikaners

Immigrate to Montana for your volkstaat broeders, the promised land is here.
>>
>>136881487
can we swap all of our niggers with all the white South Africans?
please
>>
>>136881487

it favors Indian computer programmers.

- speak english
- degree

India has the highest number of English speakers outside of the European/American world.
>>
>>136881487

who knows English off the bar?

- anglosphere, including former colonies filled with blacks who know how to speak English

- india
- western europe

If Trump wants to make it tougher, he should not just make it speaking fluency in English but actual literacy.
>>
>>136881487
>Leftists claim everyone is identically equal in every conceivable way.
>Go on to overwhelming exaggerate and completely make up superiority of browns and blacks.
>New merit-based immigration plan.
>Will heavily favor Whites
>Leftists seethe with rage and foam at the mouth realizing that their lie of equality bent on the destruction of civilization is now going to end.

Thank you leftists for showing how inferior your pet niggers are to the rest of the country.
>>
>>136882817
>>136883400
this is immigration policy you fools, not refugee policy. to accept boers, for instance, would be a matter of refuge for them
>>
If Trump stops the influx of low IQ degenerates looking for gibs and fills the heartland with fertile intelligent whites, I will swear my blood and treasure in his service and slit as many throats as necessary to secure a Trump dynasty.
>>
>Krista Yin

Literally a chinese who's thinking about these things in their own interests. Literally want it to not favor Whites. Would literally be against China being flooded with Mexicans, Muslims, or Africans.
>>
>>136883646
He's trying to eliminate the beaners mostly.
>>
>>136881487
Seriously, what is the left rank and file thinking? Do they want to live in a shithole? Do they really think shitskins are equal to whites despite the overwhelming evidence against it? What the fuck? I honestly believe they're brainwashed, or act just like the average pleb religious person, but instead of them being on the fringe they're front and center and actually having a say.
>>
>>136881487
Wish I could have helped the Boers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.