[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CITIZENS OF AMERICA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2363.png (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.png
137KB, 750x1334px
This shit needs to stop. I am sick and tired of these DOMESTIC TERRORISTS destroying our Neighborhoods. I live in Anchorage Alaska and the fact that these gangs of criminals have pitched their tents in my community makes me angry. I am armed and the gun laws here are lax, so why aren't isn't there a decrease in crimes here? Actually all of the us has been going up in crime. We need to strike fear in the heart of these criminals. Please /pol, I am asking for your weaponized autism to build a plan to completely and utterly eradicate the criminal scum in our communities. Please feel free to post ideas on how to solve the threat of DOMESTIC TERRORISM in our communities. FuckTheRicoAct
Sieg Heil gas the likes race WAR NOW!
>>
File: IMG_2364.png (122KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2364.png
122KB, 750x1334px
I don't live in a "safe neighborhood" according to the stats. The biggest threat are the Samoans, the Africans, the blacks and also some whites, with other minorities mixed in. I live in mountain view. Just the other day I almost got robbed. I caught the perp trying to hide though, so I quickly pulled out my strap and ran toward his hiding spot( it was 0300hrs and the guy was black) and he all of a sudden feels the need to not rob me anymore and walk away. This is what I'm talking about. Us law abiding TAX PAYING citizens need to push back. And I mean REAL HARD. GAS THE CRIMINALS CIVIL WAR II NOW!
>>
File: IMG_2275.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2275.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just the other day I caught this white nigger stealing ice cream. FUCKING ICE CREAM from a supermarket, and he was proud of it. I saw him in the parking lot and and I called him out loudly. I renounced him in front of people and put him down. These people don't even want to go to the local FOOD BANKS where they can get free, good food. It is embedded in their minds to steal and commit crimes. They are not people and I feel zero remorse killings them.
>>
Also a few nights ago, I was driving in my neighborhood armed, looking for trouble. I saw this group of blacks who I just knew were up to no good and I started yelling at them calling them niggers and how they are not respected because they blame the white man for their poverty yet depend (I said suck his dick) on the white man's programs to live daily. They understood my anger and probably perceived I was armed and didn't give a fuck and didn't say shit. I was by myself. They cannot go against us when our anger has climbed. They know this.
>>
C'mon ye autistas of /pol, how do I solve this problem of DOMESTIC TERROR in my community. The police are overwhelmed and cannot help, so I must take matters into my own hands.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.