[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: north korea.jpg (20KB, 347x158px) Image search: [Google]
north korea.jpg
20KB, 347x158px
Just do it

Fucking do it man

You keep saying you're gonna do it, but nothing ever happen

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

This dumb saber-rattling occurs every other year yet nothing comes out of it.

DO IT NOW YOU PUSSY.
>>
>>136875747
>fry millions of innocent people whose only crime was being indoctrinated since birth
>>
>>136875747
fuck off leaf
>>
>>136875747
Kim's a puss he won't do it
I hope his internet spies see this
>>
>>136875897
Nigga are you new to war? You think anything will happen without people dying? Do you think those millions in NK who starved to death over the past 60 years were so "grateful" that no war happened? You think saber-rattling AGAIN will do ANYTHING AT ALL to bring about change?

Grow up.
>>
>>136875747
He's never going to do it lol.
>>
>>136876278
Don't look at me like
I am a monster.
Frown out your one face
But with the other.
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV.
Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child,
Watches him die
Hands to the sky,
Crying, "Why, oh, why?"

'Cause I need to watch things die from a distance.
Vicariously I live while the whole world dies.
>>
>>136875747
what do you think of >>136876218
>>
>>136876193
I'm not talking about Kim, I'm talking about Trump. Kim is not dumb, he will never attack a superior foe. The rhetoric NK is spewing out is nothing new, it's 100% lies and they mean none of it. They will NEVER attack the USA and never intended to.

The ones who need to stop being pussies are the US. They keep saying they're considering an attack, but they never mean it either. NK will never be the one to pull the trigger, so there is only one option.
>>
i think we should test our nukes on canada
just to make sure they're still working
>>
>>136876796
quebec looks like a nice target, no one likes them anyway
>>
>>136875747
nuke us please for the love of god
an hero this shitty planet
>>
He's never going to do it. He just uses his weapons as barganing chips. If he so much as shot one missile towards the U.S, they would bomb his country back to the stone age in hours.
>>
>>136876510
they would all freeze to death without our money
>>
Trump knows he hasn't got the stones to go up against the chad of the world.
>>
>>136878192
I unironically agree. So far I see no sign that Trump has any serious intent to back up his saber-rattling.
>>
>>136878192
>Kim on a proxy
>>
>>136875747
i just want it all to end, at the very least the JewSA needs a reset.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.