[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't feminism good in some cases?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170810_234213_060.jpg (78KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_234213_060.jpg
78KB, 600x753px
Can't we acknowledge that for scum like this feminism would in fact have a positive influence.
>>
Feminists side with the rapists, as they are not white and so would destroy the leftist ideology the modern femishit is brainwashed with. I actually have experience with these gangs, and I became a leftist because I believed all their lies about being the good guys. Then when I began to talk openly about these gangs, the leftists and feminists actually claimed it was a right wing fantasy, islamophobic, not racism or sexism as the victims were white, etc. Feminists had their chance to fight these rapists but instead they championed them and fought the actual victims and the only people who stood up to the gangs; white right wing men. Feminists are dim witted perverts at this point.
>>
>>136869986
Feminists are useless. They'll blame you for even mentioning this problem.
I just don't know what we're going to do
>>
>>136869986
How so? He'd change the wording to "intersectional feminism dictates that white women only avoid dating men of colour because of internalised misogyny and racism"?
>>
>>136870733
Even when you bring up known feminist issues and causes like working class women not being believed by the authorities etc they're not interested
>>
>>136869986

Why use a corrupt ideology when a bullet would be more effective?
>>
>>136869986
>Can't we acknowledge that for scum like this feminism would in fact have a positive influence.
If by positive influence you mean give them free rein to rape all the white privileged non upper class women they want, then yes. SWEDEN YES! Then cover for them, try not to deport them, and often not even jail them for raping children. Sweden's feminist government is against WHITE MEN RAPING; poor oppressed muslim serial rapists need to be protected from islamophobia.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.