[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats with the anti-white sentiment commonly found in Asians-Americans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Eddie Huang.jpg (57KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
Eddie Huang.jpg
57KB, 570x379px
Whats with the anti-white sentiment commonly found in Asians-Americans?
I thought East Asians were honorary Aryans yet they continually shit and deride on white people whenever given the chance.
>>
>>136868805
That chink is owned by (((VICE)))
>>
>>136869060
That chink will go to the shittiest corner dominican/jamaican/honduran restaurant with shitty sysco food and harp on how amazing it is. Then he will go eat fresh lobster rolls in Cape Cod and talk of how boring and souless it is.
>>
because white and asian women prefer white men.
>>
>>136869411
>muh dick
gtfo
>>
>>136868805
Because they don't integrate with the country they move to.
Of the group, I've found so far that Koreans fit in the best. Chinese are the absolute worst.
>>
>>136868805
They can never truly fit into a european or european diaspora society because they aren't european, just like every non-european. They don't realize this because of all of the propaganda and the fact that they abandoned thousands of years of history and culture to live among racially european people, so they grow to loathe them for "being racist" and not accepting them as one of their own.
>>
>>136869737
Japs and Koreans are fine, the rest are insectoids.
>>
>>136868805
I find Asian men are easily triggered by feelings of inadequacy. Again these chinks are a thoroughly unlikable godless money worshipers. But don't worry they will sown every house in North America, doesn't make em white and that's why they're pissed.
>>
>>136868805
East Asian people have less resentment towards white people than any other ethnicity except indians and almost-whites like say Armenians .

Yes you can find cherry picked Asians that anti-White news sources like buzzfeed and vice want to shine a spotlight on to try and encourage other Asians to be anti-White, but overall most Asians don't give a shit about that stuff because they're successful and aren't going to resort to a perpetual victimhood mentality like black losers . They recognise that the countries white people have built are pretty damn good and that they have a pretty damn good quality of life living there and don't really have much to complain about or anything to gain from nigger-worshiping, SJW bullshit.

I'll admit, SJW victimhood mentality is gaining ground among Asians going to college but it is still a minority and most Asians are against that or don't care at all.
>>
File: IMG_3594.jpg (138KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.jpg
138KB, 816x404px
>>136868805
Not really.
Asian Americans are 2nd Most likely to be Nationalists after Whites.
Tasty D&C tho shlomo, I'm sure many anons will fall for it!
>>
>>136868805
The only ones that get on tv are those types.
>>
>>136869506
> t. Zhang
>>
>>136868805
WHITAH PIGGU GO HOME
>>
>>136868805

Huang is a chigga.
>>
>>136868805
the best an asian can be is japanese and even that is a b grade at best. if there was a god, there would be only white people as everything else is worse.
>>
File: uma chink.webm (1MB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
uma chink.webm
1MB, 300x400px
>>136868805
>I thought East Asians were honorary Aryans
No you filthy chink, Japanese are the only ones, now go cook your fucking rat.
>>
>>136868805

Eddie Huang is a faggot who does not represent Asian Americans very well. He acts all niggerlike in most interviews, and dresses like a cuck. I know a few chinese people and they're not giant faggots like him, I think the main reason you hear about people like him is because their personality is different from most asian americans in that he's an annoying prick while most of them aren't.
>>
>>136870119
SJW Asians are often girls with White fever
>>
>>136869060
This. He's a typical New York/LA guy who "appropriates" a lot of black/hip hop culture and thinks he's being oppressed by the white man for being a "POC"... As he makes millions of dollars off the best selling book about his life, the TV show based on the book (watched by millions of adoring white fans), and his other TV show where he travels to fancy and exotic places and samples their finest food.
>>
File: 1501896106156.jpg (34KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1501896106156.jpg
34KB, 526x526px
>>136868805
>East Asians were honorary Aryans
???????????
Japanese people are. And Japan can be found in east asia, but that in no way includes any asians.
>>
South Koreans and Japs are fine.
Every other Asian is absolute shit-tier. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>136870503
H O N O R A R Y
>>
File: hmm.jpg (136KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
136KB, 960x1280px
>>136868805
Lol, Eddie Huang is nowhere near representative of all asians. Every asian I've met (except for University hipsters) has been conservative as fuck and racist / xenophobic toward everyone outside of their culture. Hell, Chinese people hate Koreans and Japanese more than they do white people. Even all of the articles calling this guy out on cultural appropriation are from other asians https://www.google.com/search?q=eddie+huang+appropriation

Most black people don't even know who Eddie Huang is. His demographic is mostly white hipsters who watch Viceland.
>>
File: tumblr_mbjxckZGqf1riux1ko1_400.jpg (32KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbjxckZGqf1riux1ko1_400.jpg
32KB, 364x500px
>>136868805
>>
>>136871913
As an additional note anytime you see a non-white celebrity being openly hostile toward whites, take a look at their followers. Unless it's someone in the Nation of Islam, chances are they're mostly self-hating white liberals.
>>
>>136868805
ITs funny because most chinks I talked to are only here to make money, they don't give a fuck about the politics and don't integrate at all.
>>
>>136870119
In the US, they voted for Hillary over Trump by a staggering 80% to 20%. That's almost as bad as blacks.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.