[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Women" in tech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

File: WOMEN.png (70KB, 643x489px) Image search: [Google]
WOMEN.png
70KB, 643x489px
Why the fuck are there so many trannies in tech, calling themselves "women" how the fuck is that not a slap in the face to real women?
>>
>>136868292
>how the fuck is that not a slap in the face to real women?
because a slap in the face is something a lot of women have been needing for a long time.
>>
File: 1477467022280.png (690KB, 715x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477467022280.png
690KB, 715x480px
Tech companies want all the autists, and it's thought that gender dysphoria is a symptom of being on the spectrum.
>>
>>136868292
I'm a computer science student and there's only 1 girl in my year.
She's your typical shorthaired , fairly overweight feminist.
She has no clue what she's doing half the time and doesn't really care about anything.
From the few times I had a conversation with her it became very clear to me that the reason she's studying computer science isn't because she's interested in it but because she wants to make a point that women can do it just as well as men.
Feminism needs to die out.
>>
>>136868831
that's how you lose talent and create competition
>>
>>136868292
Because it increases their chances of getting hired due to the tech industries affirmative action programs.
>>
>>136868292
>women aren't in tech because guys like you make it unelcoming
>t. not a real woman
>>
Why does a workplace have to be a welcoming environment? Shouldn't it just be a place where you can do your work in peace with other qualified individuals, only communicating where it is relevant to work? Workplaces should be professional, not necessarily friendly.
>>
>>136868292
It's time for the TERFs to take back their tech jobs.
>>
>>136868907
see that's almost understandable in Netherlands where you have free if not inexpensive education.
Now it gets real crazy when girls like that will literally go into hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt just to prove the point.
>>
trannies who call themselves women are an insult to women. Many women are not fucking having it, especially when it comes to children under 18. Trannies are really a mockery of women, as if titbags and a gaping hole make womanhood.
>>
>>136868292
>you start in middle or high school with Extracurriculars or messing around on your computerr
>these have no requirements at all and take 0 prerequisite knowledge
>still absolutely 0 women in them
>They suddenly show up in college because they want a job that has good pay
>>
>>136868292
>Why the fuck are there so many trannies in tech, calling themselves "women" how the fuck is that not a slap in the face to real women?

real women are only slapped in the face. because of trannies. because they are supposed to be like a man. etc.
>>
>>136868750
Underrated.
>>
>>136868292
>guys like you make it an unwelcoming environment.

A man was just fired for pointing out that everybody in the industry is staunchly PC and that differing opinions aren't tolerated. I can name 5 different programs off the top of my head that encourage sexual discrimination in favor of women to get them into "tech". Women like Sandberg, Mayer, and Fiorina are/were in charge of the biggest tech companies in America. In what specific ways is the environment not welcoming?
>>
>>136868292
The world is an unfriendly place. Women must get used to this if they're going to be equals.
>>
>>136871256
>The world is an unfriendly place

The world is sexist for being unfriendly to women. How dare it?
>>
First, she's making a piss-poor excuse.

Second, if more women went into those fields, wouldn't it... minimize that "issue"?
>>
>>136871484
Nah the bitching about sexism would probably get worse due to the henhouse effect.
>>
>>136871814
> probably

No probably about it. It's happening that way as we speak.
>>
ayy lmao i had like 5 girls in my CS program (top private university)

> 1 literally sucked mad departmental dick and got a special undergraduate "assistant to faculty" award I didn't even know was available
> 1 was unreasonably hot and smarter than maybe 80% of the bros, I respected her in an orbiter kind of way since she could talk her way through most problems while also being a blonde with a O(n * 2) milk production
> 1 was a silent azn who was probably a coin toss
> 1 was a friend of mine and sometimes I copied off her, sometimes she copied off me. pretty par for the course, I think we both ended up ok, but she was a qt3.14 at the end of the day
> 1 was shrek-tier, no idea what her grades were, but her aesthetics were not helping her at all so she was probably a good programmer

I do feel bad for girls in tech since even if you have a pool of normie males you will end up with at least one autist per class and he WILL do something socially retarded

The main point being, if you are a woman who is capable of passing the same tests as men, you shouldn't be defensive when some bro from google questions whether lowering the bar for minorities is healthy for the company

YOU SHOULDN'T WANT YOUR COMPANY TO LOWER ITS STANDARDS.
YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THE STANDARDS ARE HIGH, AND YOU PASSED THEM.

> t. bay area fag who contracts with google and knows how bad it really is
>>
>a bunch of dumb neckbeards are enough for a women to avoid her passion/interest

Wait, I thought wymyn weren't weak?
>>
>>136868292
this is such a lazy bullshit argument with 0 facts behind it and of course the CEO of Goldieblocks is going to say something like that, she's trying to grow her business.
>>
>>136868292

>want to be taken seriously
>admit you can't emotionally handle different opinions
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>136868292
>>
>>136868907
>I'm a computer science student
Stopped reading their virgin if you dare to speak here get at least real work experience
>>
>>136872918
>their instead there

Stopped reading there virgin if you dare to speak here get at least 1st grade level english experience, Ferdinand.
>>
>>136868907
Huh. Well, that's a dumb reason to go into CS.

I graduated around 2003. Class was the standard usual 80/20 men/women divide. Most of the men were incompetent. Most of the women were too. Some of them were okay. I don't think anyone picked a major they had no interest in nor aptitude for to make a political point.

Because that would be fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1496030229968.jpg (220KB, 1015x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1496030229968.jpg
220KB, 1015x1029px
>>136869509
>T. basement dweller who has only ever worked at mcdonalds part time.

i've had to work on projects with people where there were at least for of us crammed in the same room 80 hours a week for a month or two at a time, if you aren't at least genial with these people you'll blow their and your brains out.

>mfw I was on edge the other day and heard my co worker non stop shit talking trump
>>
>>136870067
You know most trannies grow their tits the same way as regular women, right? They just buy their tit-growing hormones at the store, instead of making their own.
>>
>>136873437
they have tits of like 15 year old girls. I can see why they are a fetish. strange desu. age of consent done goofed
>>
>>136872169
> blonde with a O(n * 2) milk production
Nice.
>>
>>136873552
Well, fifteen year old girls have freshly-grown tits, so that makes sense, doesn't it?
>>
why the fuck do people think it's ok for someone to be a transexual? or act like it isnt a mental illness?
>>
>>136868831
God damn that game looks awful.
>>
what if they have all girls school and all girls company? Are they going to produce anything?
>>
>>136868292
>am woman in tech
>will no longer work anywhere with traps

They're creepy as FUCK.
>>
>>136868292
>Why the fuck are there so many trannies in tech, calling themselves "women"

Men do everything better than women...Including actually being women.
>>
>>136872918
>he hasn't had multiple internships and still unable to get a job
>>
>>136868292
The definition this man in drag is trying to push for "unwelcome environment" is literally anything that holds white males, their opinions, their culture, to equal or greater footing to all others.
Equality isn't what they are after. This is obvious to everyone here. We cannot keep it to this circle jerk, no matter how big it gets, while the social media platforms get purged of all "bigoted" speech aka anything right of far left
Sometimes I think having /pol/ go down would be better for the wider internet community, because it would be opening pandoras box ;)
>>
>>136868907
I was at a convention recently showing off a game and the rest of the devs were 95% white males
like one female, white, "restrained" feminist look
a couple pajeets

Must be frustrating to be "winning the battle" according to mainstream media yet still lack the numbers and talent to really make it happen kek
>>
why do you guys give this the time of the day? is this your source of entertainment? the best way to take away power from these people is to ignore them
>>
>>136873116
I know that serbs are submissive as fuark ever since they first sucked ottoman cock, this is why you need to speak you're new anglo overlord's tongue perfectly. You just want to tickle his dick properly, getting every ounce of his semen down your throat. fuck turks are pathetic little creatues. fucking roaches hahahhehahehaehahehahehae

>>136876382
>not being self employed
be happy with your 300k starting gaping butthole you literal cuck
>>
File: good_riddance_roasties.jpg (254KB, 1424x768px) Image search: [Google]
good_riddance_roasties.jpg
254KB, 1424x768px
>>136868292
>women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE...!!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...!!
wwwwwwwwwwwwww...!!
555555555555555555...!!
lolololololololololololol...!!
cƻckcƻckcƻckcƻckcƻck...!!
>>
>>136868750
Fpbp
>>
>>136868292
>in uni
>get forced to do project with a girl and a few other guys
>get forced to be both project manager and lead dev
>the guys usually did their job or at least tried and when they couldnt they would say they cant solve it and come to ask and either i or someone else would throw some hints about how it could be solved
>0 feedback from the girl and i have to do a cross examination to at least get some status
>whenever i want to see her code in action she leaves
>well whatever i am not paid and she will know what she is doing
>at the day of the deadline
>girl comes in crying 1 hour before the last chance to hand the project in
>turns out the lied the whole fucking time
>she literally has 0 working code
>she just copypasted some shit from stackoverflow expecting it to work without ever testing it

From this day in i could never take woman in tech for more than just kids that need to be babysitted.
>>
Tech is full of betas. Trannies are betas among betas.
>>
Woman in tech here. 12 years I worked in technology industries and there was basically no women in development. In 2012 there was a sudden pc shift, company I worked for at the time started hiring more women cos it was seen as 'good'.

I spoke out about it because I ended up with an under-qualified useless cunt in my team. I got told by hr (who are always women) that people thought I hated other women or was jealous. Really irked me because my team all agreed but nobody would dare back me on speaking out about diversity hires and I gave up.
Eventually they all changed their tune to 'it's nice to have women around for a females perspective'. They even called us into meetings for feedback on gendered product lines, I told my manager to stop wasting my time asking me what my ovaries think, that's what we pay demographic researchers for.

Fast forward and I work at a small startup with some likeminded male friends. I ended up working with 30-40 women over the years and only one of them really impressed me. After I left the company we worked at I found out she started sleeping around and basically manipulating her way to the top. she told me how it landed her a management role, I said I wish she had got there because of the quality of her work because it was great but if the industry wants women to use their 'unique skills' they all got manipulated and got what they deserve.

Women are shit at negotiating, shit at physics, generally not interested in computers and how they function and love the attention for being special snowflakes.

Women are also drama queens, they can't seem to leave their personal life at home.
I'd never hire another woman unless she was a talented, stone cold robot.
Shame they're all purple haired regards with tattoos and tumblr accounts.
>>
>>136880544
<3
>>
>>136868292
What industry that makes money is "welcoming" ?
>>
>>136868831
>Tech companies want all the autists,
why?
>>
>>136868292
>men have to cater to my arbitrary whims and not hurt my fee-fees or else we won't go into tech :(
I sure hope tech becomes even meaner then.
>>
>>136868750
damn fpbp
>>
>>136880544
Write up a manifesto confessing everything then send it to someone that will get triggered enough to make it viral. Start helping, since apparently you missed the opportunity to stop it before it became a problem too big to deal with before
>>
>>136873253
a lot of people do these days. look at teachers. most of them going now go because they want to brainwash children. not because they want to teach.
all the latest push to get women into tech is just causing a bunch of would have gone into gender studies to go into "computer science" to "prove" a point AND change the landscape of tech. to make it a sjw breeding ground.
its their latest target. they started with the game industry and the open source movement (see firecucks, github, and a few others) a few years ago. now they're heading full steam ahead into the "tech" industry.
>>
File: Wikipedia.png (114KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedia.png
114KB, 1000x800px
>>136868292

Make some contributions worth talking about, men.
>>
>>136868292
>Why the fuck are there so many trannies in tech
Because men are better at tech than women, even while pretending to be a woman
>>
>>136880544

It's nice to hear the truth from someone who understands how incompetent women really are.
>>
>>136880995
because they can do repetitive labour for little payment since they don't aspire to have many belongings or raising a big family.
>>
>>136871140
tbe environment still requires competence that most women lack if you want to do well. very sexist.
>>
>>136868292
>tranny
>biology is unwelcome
>>
>>136880868
>>136881624
>>136881899
Stop giving these LARPers attention you thirsty beta whores
>>
>>136880544
i would call fake but i honestly believe you. i work as a junior cisco tech (only have my ccent) for a small company over here but when i was taking classes for my ccna (still need to complete) i had the same women instructor for all of my courses. she was pretty awesome and extremely talented. so also did a lot of legit networking for the doj and was ex air force. was completely straight too which baffled me. but one day after class i overheard her talking politics to fellow instructor and the conversation of women in the work force got brought up and she pretty much regurgitated the same stuff you just said.
>>
>>136882426
>talking to women is whiteknighting

go back to r9k you tard
>>
>>136880544
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1484182893493.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484182893493.png
173KB, 500x758px
>'an unwelcoming environment' is the reason why women don't go into tech and engineering
Delusional cunt.

There's women enduring infinitely worse 'unwelcoming environments' around the world. If the reason why you're not doing what you want to do is that you're afraid someone may hurt your feefees, you're a fucking coward.
>>
>>136868292
>nerds and dorks make it a hard place to work

Yeah, uh huh. Next they'll be saying they don't play in the NFL, not because they'll get flattened into the dirt every play but because of the locker room talk.
>Its not because I can barely throw a football 20 yards, its because of the toxic masculinity.
SOON
>>
>>136868292
But wasn't a man just fired for daring to express that the exact opposite is true?
>>
>Make a long memo with references and citations pointing to how the factual science says men and women are different, and it's why women aren't necessarily interesting in going into these same fields as men

>Get refuted with "no it's bcuz it's unwelcoming!"

Well that settles that I guess.
>>
>>136868750
/thread
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724144244.png (181KB, 526x296px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724144244.png
181KB, 526x296px
>it's men's fault women aren't in tech
Meanwhile look at any freshman computer science program and the distributions of men and women are identical to that of the industry if not less women.

Women are underrepresented in tech because they don't get cs degrees and they don't get that degree because they chose to study things like biology and early childhood education instead.

>Mfw nobody wants to ask why 90% of teachers and nurses are women
>>
>>136868292

>Don't hire women, get sued for discrimination.
>Hire women, get sued for discrimination.
>>
>>136868292

>Unwelcome

Maybe women should grow a pair.
>>
>>136868907
Make a point of not being rude to her so when she flunks out and gets a polysci degree, she'll have nobody to blame but herself.
>>
biology is white mans fault.
>>
>anime loving nerds go I to tech and can't get any pussy
>Become women and suck cocks for rest of life

There's your answer
>>
>>136882517
look up what whiteknight means shitskin
>>
>>136869509
You work better if you're friendly with the people you work with. Basically creates an environment where failure is the same as falling you friends.
>>
File: 1375385581188.jpg (64KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1375385581188.jpg
64KB, 480x720px
if you want to hire a female for a tech role, hire a homely looking asian or indian girl that looks like they never had any dick. THOSE are the women that almost always end up being the competent 'diversity' hires.

NEVER hire an attractive female for a tech role because it's obvious that they flirted/seduced their way to graduation.
>>
File: IMG_5895.jpg (19KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5895.jpg
19KB, 400x465px
>>136868292
At this point, I can't wait until Asia surpasses the west.
>>
>>136880544
know a female programmer from IBM originally with nearly same attitude.
>>
>>136880544
>Eventually they all changed their tune to 'it's nice to have women around for a females perspective'
What difference does gender make when it comes to having a perspective on technical solutions?
I kind of understand this point when it comes to social issues, but technical ones? I don't get it.
>>
>>136880544
Excellent, well articulated post. You are one of the few that knows the industry.
You also know where you are, lets see some British titish as proof you are a woman and not some larping faggot.
>>
>>136868292
lol how can people care about this tweet. It's literally "Hurr durr you're wrong because you are a bigot" typical SJW cunt non-argument.
>>
>>136886168
basically they just like to flirt with the female co-"workers"

betas man fucking betas
>>
>>136885076
There's always a technical exam for developer position. Can't flirt your way into passing.
>>
> browsing github and see actual useful code by a woman
> wow surprised, good job
> look up that woman's blog and see it's a "she"
>>
>>136868292

Do trannies get extra breaks to do their dilations at work? I'm seriously asking.
>>
>>136887305
more time for their estrogen shots
>>
>>136885076
this man speaks truth
>>
what's the difference between a trap and a tranny?
>>
>>136887637
Traps are convincing while also still having a penis.
>>
Thanks, jews!
>>
>>136887637
Traps are good looking
>>
>>136868292
>Why the fuck are there so many trannies in tech,
They are enforcers.
>>
>>136880544
This
>>
>>136868292
It's the only way white males can find employment, by choosing to identify in a category protected by diversity quotas
>>
>>136868292
>Live in Brazil
>Study software development in a governamental program
>Our class had like 40 people
>like 6 women
>Until the end of the first semester we had 25-30 people remaining
>Everyone were literal idiots , like 8 people really developed the rest were being dragged
>None of them were women

Fast forward last semester

>15-20 people still there
>two women remaining
>10 people actually develop
>none of them are women
>they basically made a two years course in the back of needy men, and did not learned basically anything on actual coding, they just kept documenting the stuff
>everyone got the diploma
>they donĀ“t know how to write simple stuff(make an c#connection)
>One of them actually said she was planning to go on high school and continue chasing it

I worked as a developer before, and it is just disgusting how companies hire women basically because they are women, if you are a man work fucking hard bastard because when it comes to a woman with 75% of your knowledge and you, they will pick the woman always.

And not to say this area is already over saturated with nerds, so basically spend some time to develop social skills and you will stand out in an interview
>>
>always have arguments with gf about diversity hires
>she ends up applying as software dev intern to a housename company, both on the general path and the diversity path to show me up
>gets outright rejected for general internship, i.e. didn't make it past the first cut to be considered for interviewing
>actually got hired on the diversity path
We never recovered.
>>
>>136868292
> I'm a strong independent woman

Prove you have the skills to work here please.

> *cries* Misogyny
>>
>>136868292
The first and foremost reason is math: no one likes it. Yet her whole argument is "unwelcoming environment", not that they are being barred from it. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen or at least show you want it bad enough! Challenge them with math and facts and show them delegation via teamwork if you can. In a pissing contest piss!
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.