[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons Why Christian Parents Are Raising Sluts And Beta Males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Proud-Anglicans-768x474.jpg (79KB, 768x474px) Image search: [Google]
Proud-Anglicans-768x474.jpg
79KB, 768x474px
Where were you when you realized that the root of degeneracy is within christianity itself?

>The creeping influence of secular leftism has not only penetrated the Anglican Church. In response to Donald Trump’s moderate immigration stance, Pope Francis condemned Christians who turn away refugees, and likened refugee-holding centres to ‘concentration camps.’ This, of course, is a straw man: no moral person, Christian or otherwise, argues for turning away legitimate asylum seekers.

>While these developments are troubling, they occur because, at their core, Christian parents produce beta boys and slutty girls who do not mimic Christ’s image. Until I swallowed the red pill, I was very much in the former category. I have, thankfully, renounced the Church of England, while maintaining my Christian faith.

http://www.returnofkings.com/127379/3-reasons-why-christian-parents-are-raising-slutty-girls-and-beta-males
>>
>>136866919
Christians cherish beta behavior

If sex is easy for women to procure, it is hard for men. We have to hunt; in other words, to learn game. I know Christian men who claim that they are ‘waiting until marriage,’ but it really is not their choice – no quality girl would voluntarily sleep with them. They excuse their lazy behaviour by claiming that they are leaving it in God’s hands.
>>
File: Schoolgirl.jpg (97KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Schoolgirl.jpg
97KB, 500x351px
>>136866919
Forgiveness excuses promiscuity

Young women, like men, have high sex drives. The difference is that sex, for women, is easy to procure, especially if a girl lives in a city.

Many conservative girls, brought up in a religious household, have a job or schooling that takes her into the big city from which she derives sex, drugs, and SJW brainwashing. That old joke about Catholic schoolgirls – that their repressed sex drive finds abundant outlets after high school – rings true. My supremely devout Catholic friend raised a daughter who now has feminist tattoos defiling her otherwise beautiful body.

the girls always excuse their behaviour by saying something to the effect of, “Oh, it’s alright, God will forgive me later!”

While Christ’s forgiveness is supreme, and we often stumble in our Christian journey, such forgiveness does not imply permissiveness.
>>
File: vintage_housewife_cook.jpg (52KB, 400x455px) Image search: [Google]
vintage_housewife_cook.jpg
52KB, 400x455px
>>136866919
Biblical monogamy is misinterpreted

women are not natural leaders in the household, and should always be subservient to their husbands. They should always strive to respect, adore, and obey their men.

Husbands should, of course, love their wives, but the Biblical meaning of ‘love’ has been diluted by cheap romantic literature and Hollywood fairytales. In Christian theology, to ‘love’ is to ‘will the good of the other.’ Thus, loving someone means sometimes exerting a strong guiding hand, steering that person away from harm, even if that person does not appreciate it at the time.

For instance, I know of a Christian guy who allowed his wife to go clubbing with her girlfriends. As any red pilled man knows, this means she is getting bored of her marriage, and is seeking outside excitement (i.e. sex with an alpha). Clearly, both wife and husband were not living according to St. Paul’s Biblical dictates. Allowing your wife to walk around unguided is tantamount to Adam’s original sin: allowing Eve to wander around the Garden of Eden, stumbling upon the luring Serpent.
>>
>>136867064
There's some truth to this. In my time at a Protestant church, I was never once encouraged to be dangerous, competent, alpha, or desirable, but to be compliant, dependent, beta, and self-flagellating. Are there any Catholic redpill blogs/sites? So far I've only found http://maccabeesociety.com
>>
>>136867208
>the girls always excuse their behaviour by saying something to the effect of, “Oh, it’s alright, God will forgive me later!”
This is how I can tell they're catholic or proddie. Their parents didn't teach them anything about Christianity, otherwise they'd know that it doesn't work that way.

>>136866919
>the root of degeneracy is within christianity itself?
>*the root of degeneracy is within catholicism and protestantism itself?
Fixed for you. They are both cults and will be spit out on judgement day. They are the lukewarms the bible talks about. Of course, they wouldn't know since they never read the bible.
Christianity has nothing to do with it. It's the misinterpretation of it combined with bad parenting.

Non-denominational (usually, but not always Baptists) are the ones who actually read the bible and know that the degeneracy described in your post doesn't work. They are the ones teaching their women to be submissive servants and the men to be a leaders.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.