[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please consult the convenient Venn diagram

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Please consult the convenient Venn diagram
>>
File: bullshit.png (14KB, 703x328px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
14KB, 703x328px
>>
seriously though this is some 3/10 shitposting kill yourself my man

also you literally just came out as gay aka anti-christian

burn in hell oppressive god-hater
>>
>>136865898
No, no, I'm straight, I was simply preempting what other people would say. I'm not gay. Not that it would be bad if I were. You're an asshole for suggesting it would.

Reminder that hating on blacks is about as anti-white as you can get because you're making the rest of our race look bad
>>
>>136866276
>Reminder that hating on blacks is about as anti-white as you can get because you're making the rest of our race look bad
FUCKING KEK
i defected to the right because i was informed this was where all the dank memes were
I SEE NOW THAT I WAS WRONG
>>
Yeah but >>136866666 tho.
>>
What if she says no while smiling and giggling.

Women say no and mean yes ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>136864483
FTFY
>>
File: xxx.png (34KB, 429x401px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.png
34KB, 429x401px
>>
ftftftftfy OP
>>
>>136869710
Your diagram is wrong any way you look at it.

The three primary colors of the pigment spectrum are red, yellow, and blue. That part's correct. However, when you mix them, you get brown, not white.

When you mix the three primary colors of the light spectrum, you do indeed get white, because light mixing is an addition function, not an average function. However, the three primary colors of the light spectrum are red, green, and blue, NOT red, yellow, and blue. The secondary colors of the light spectrum are also magenta, yellow, and cyan, NOT orange, green, and purple.

So yeah, you fucked up.

>>136870147
This, however, is a beautiful work of art.
>>
>>136870679
Revolver Ocelot.
>>
>>136864483
so the ONLY time she means what she says is when she says 'No'

Every sinle other thing that comes out of her mouth is false?
>>
>>136870889
what
>>
>>136871020
>so the ONLY time she means what she says is when she says 'No'
But of course.
>Every sinle other thing that comes out of her mouth is false?
No, not false necessarily, just not what she means.
I respect women, but never once have I claimed they're not crazy. :^)
>>
>>136869710
Underrated post!
>>
>>136871228
It's obviously not true though is it. Why are you wasting my valuable time and precious megapixels with this shitpost
>>
>>136871072
Oh come the fuck on dude.
I know you're a libtard and all but don't you have ANY awareness of meme culture?
Man and i was all fuckin set to riff with you
>>
>>136870679
>When you mix the three primary colors
Dear pedophile, the colors on a Venn diagram are not supposed to show the relationships of visible light, you fucking moron. They are just there to help you distinguish the individual regions.
>>
>>136871408
>It's obviously not true though is it.
You must be joking. Either that or you've never spoken to a woman
>>136871446
meme
>>
File: 4bc (1).png (24KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
4bc (1).png
24KB, 165x115px
>>136868893
>genuinely believing all women are this vapid
>>
>>136864483
so OP is inside faggots?
>>
>>136874260
giving is actually less gay than receiving

think about it

if you want your dick in a butt then whether or not that's gay depends on whose butt it is

whereas if you want a dick in your butt you are definitely gay
>>
File: 1501972271055.png (240KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501972271055.png
240KB, 500x500px
What is wrong with you OP.
Worrying and baka.
>>
>>136872198
Most are pretty retarded
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.