[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on this self hating Jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Jewed.png (876KB, 944x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Jewed.png
876KB, 944x1026px
Gad Saad
>>
>>136861958
Gets most of his ideas from anecdotal experiences revolving around his life as a Jew in hostile muslim territory.

Whenever someone constantly brings up personal experiences, be wary of bias.
>>
>self hating
Lol, he's as jew as they come.
>t-the only problem is that they're touching muh science
>>
>>136861958
A traitor to his people.
>>
>>136861958
Why is he self hating?
He's Jewish culturally, but doesn't follow the religion.
He's an interesting man with a lot of interesting things to say about topics that interest me.
>>136862469
That's a strawman. He doesn't make any serious arguments against Islam based on the fact he lived in Lebanon.
>>
>>136861958

This guy is a fucking shill... when I first subscribed to him I thought his videos are going to be about evolutionary psychology, which they kinda were at the time. But then... Islam. Islam. Islam. Muslims are evil. Islam is the doctrine of Satan. Oy vey, I was almost shoa'd in Lebanon. Islam. Muslims. Transqueer-gendered feminists, postmodern-translator bullshit thingy, Islam, Muslims, Western Civilisation is going down and we're its last crusaders, etc. circle goes on and on.

He's just a shill, doing it for his own biased reasons and making decent money with it in the meantime.
>>
>>136864826
>Islam is not a problem
>>
>>136864826
Islam needs a chinese cultural revolution to clear out all the people with backwards ideas from their institutions and replace them with a new westernized islam.
>>
File: 1458934452296.jpg (17KB, 541x559px) Image search: [Google]
1458934452296.jpg
17KB, 541x559px
>>136861958
>self hating

Explain

Some of his interviews and talkshow appearances are pretty interesting, but his youtube channel and twitter is just him stroking his ego and making the same shit jokes over and over again
>>
File: lmao.png (516KB, 901x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
516KB, 901x1080px
>>136865737
The Quran is the literal word of God and the final time that God will ever speak, you cannot change it, that's retarded. Lot's of more secular Muslims are making modern interpretations of the Sunnah/Hadith and using that to define their religion, this is fine I guess but why do you need to justify your shit religion if you know it's shit, sounds like you're reaching logically to avoid blatant heresy
>>
>>136867946
Confucius education was the same thing for the chinese and they managed to overthrow that by purging their academic institutions of people teaching confucius (everyone) and replacing them with people teaching something else.

If Islam's institutional teachers are systematically replaced with people who say the Quran is NOT the literal word of God, the followers will have no choice but to accept it
>>
>>136867946
>The Quran is the literal word of God
>word of God
lmao
>>
>>136868813
So a schism?
>>
File: gold.png (4KB, 456x102px) Image search: [Google]
gold.png
4KB, 456x102px
>>136861958
You'd think the Canadian senate shoa'd something considering how butthurt he is about it.

Gad Saad makes some interesting content, I enjoy some of his interviews, but his narcissism and blatant jewry is really off-putting. Also how he keeps boasting of his huge testicles but he never has the guts to talk about a real controversial topic or just brush them aside when the person he interviews treads a bit too close to that territory.

TLDR: sometimes interesting, often obnoxious, whines about muh jews, muh ebil nazis, islam, muh canadian senate remarks. Always keep in mind that he is a jew.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.