[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaddafi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Muammar_Gaddafi,_1973.jpg (24KB, 273x373px) Image search: [Google]
Muammar_Gaddafi,_1973.jpg
24KB, 273x373px
Alright guys. I'm ignorant as fuck when it comes to what happened in Libya.

What was America's role in getting Gaddafi killed? Did he deserve what he got?

>According to one resident, "The rebels are worse than rats. Nato is the same as Osama bin Laden."
>According to another local woman, "We lived in democracy under Muammer Gaddafi, he was not a dictator. I lived in freedom, Libyan women had full human rights. It isn't that we need Muammar Gaddafi again, but we want to live just as we did before." A local elderly woman stated "They are killing our children. Why are they doing this? For what? Life was good before!"
>>
He was a good guy that opposed the Jew and didn't have Jewish banks which is why the kikes in America got him killed off by bombings and supporting islamist rebels
>>
File: _51390998_011346624-1.jpg (119KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_51390998_011346624-1.jpg
119KB, 976x549px
>>136861720
He was a complicated figure, like any idiot 30 years in power would be, but he wasn't wrong and he made life better for a lot of people, in Africa, so nobody else likes him, cause they are racists fucks.
>>
File: IMG_3283.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
>>136861720
He used to be very handsome. It's a pitty how fast beauty decays and we all end up looking like shit.
>>
>>136861720
You must be seriously fucking retarded to think that if some people have positive opinions about a person that it automatically makes him good.
>>
>>136861720
The US told Gaddafi to give up his WMD program and turn over his stache.

He did.

We then raped and killed him and his country is a mess.

Gee, sure hope Iran and N. Korea haven't heard about this fiasco yet.
>>
>>136861910
he was Jewish you faggot, he has relatives in Israel to this day
>>
Gaddafi famously saw the US for what it was. A corrupt kike puppet. Under Gaddafi and his Jamahairya regime, Libya enjoyed prosperity comparable to the Netherlands. He was was constantly butting heads with the pozzed Gulf Arabs. Especially the Qataris who set up their propaganda network, Al-Jazeera to slander him. He aligned himself with the good guys everytime. Iran. Hezbollah. Marcos of the Phillipines. The Serbs in Yugoslavia.

He pushed for a greater Pan African identity and economy independent of the US and Europe. He wanted to launch an Africa wide telecommunications company so that Africa could have nice things without being indebted to the west. He was also about to launch an African currency. The African Dinar which just ruins shit for the US and the Gulf Arabs who live of petrodollars. And as has been said here before, Libya never had a central bank until the Obama administration backed "Benghazis" chimped out.

He was a clear threat to Jews and the Shabboz Goy complicit with them. So he had to go.
>>
He was turning to his gold as currency, french were not having that, and soros / clinton wanted eu over run with africans.

Killed over that.
>>
>>136861720

He wanted to base his economy off of gold instead of the USD and was proposing having an African version of the EU so of course he was dead within a year of saying that thanks to Hillary.
>>
>>136862697

Shut the fuck up you stupid leaf. I swear to fuck I think Trudeau has his own Shareblue bullshit. Except instead of somewhat knowledgeable burgers staffing the operation it's just surplus pajeets who already have no shame in telemarketing. Shilling is probably a step up for you poos.
>>
File: 1491438257608.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491438257608.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>136862538
He was certainly better than what he got.
>>
>>136861720

If you care about europe/whites he was /ourguy/
>>
>>136863244

McCain getting that brain tumor made contemplate the existence of a divine being again. I hope that fucking rat suffers painfully.
>>
>>136861720
>What was America's role in getting Gaddafi killed?
Causing rapefugee """"""""crisis"""""""".
Gaddafi was a protector of Europe.
He kept the floodgates closed as long Euros give him money.
OBONGO killed him to unleash the niggers into Europe.
>>
>>136862939
She got her enemy sodomized with a bayonet from half the world away. Why didn't you elect her again?
>>
We, Libyans miss that man and the Jamahiriya regime.
All things that the media said about him we're lies.

After 2011 the country became shitier and shitier, no security, no money, no electricity, no water supply.

12hr / day a total black out and various sides of Tripoli.

>Fuck 17 February revolution
>Gibe our leader back:(
>>
File: 7sCtB.jpg (38KB, 454x330px) Image search: [Google]
7sCtB.jpg
38KB, 454x330px
>>136863559
That picture it's from the day before the benghazi fiasco.
>>
>>136863378

Back in 2010 I had no idea that Libya would end up a launching point for the nigger invasion. But even then I could see Operation Dawn for the great injustice that it was. For me that was the redpill that got me out of my shitkicker OBAMA HOPE bluepilled stage. It was the weird combination of that and looking up the Yugoslav wars from all the shitposting Serbs and Croats on /int/
>>
Another stupid Obama/Hillary foreign policy
which aligned with Islamic radicals to destabilize a Libyan regime that was mostly cooperative with the US in the modern age, allowing hoards of economic refugees from sub-Saharan Africa to invade and destroy Europe.
>>
>>136861720
No, he did not deserve it. He was a secular leader, and Obama and Hillary has thier beloved terrorits kill him, helping to further destabilize the ME
It worked.
>>
>>136863962

I know this is childish and cringey. But I imagine myself in a position to inflict harm on Obama, Hillary and McCain. And as I'm maiming and stomping on their faces I want to say them I want to say "THIS IS FOR THE KING OF KINGS. THIS IS FOR COLONEL GADDAFI."

I will never know the depth of your sorrow Libya bro but I want you to know that I have a sincere passion to help bring those conniving rats in the Washington DC to justice. This is why I still come here.
>>
>>136861720

He was tolerated after years of supposedly killing innocent civilizations with terrorist attacks, yet when he wanted to trade oil on a gold-backed currency all the sudden he had to be ousted and murdered immediately.

Hmmmm.

He give a speech at the UN telling the Eurocucks that they are fucking idiots, that he was the wall holding back the niggers and islamic terrorists.

Probably another reason why they got rid of him, interfering with the globalist jew agenda.
>>
>>136861720

Also: The Libyan armouries after the fall of Gaddafi were plundered by the same US backed (((rebels))) and smuggled via a ratline through Turkey to arm US/Israel/Qatar/Saudi backed ISIS. Gaddafi isn't enough. Assad has to go as well.
>>
He was an international terrorist but he got impaled in behalf of... human rights and shit like that.

US gave Intel, bombed infrastructure and armed opposing forces, including jihadis because there are no good and no Bad guys, just weak and strong ones..
>>
>>136861720
He wanted to trade oil for gold standard Libyan Dinar instead of the petrodollar.
Syria is to continue dominance of BTC and Israeli pipelines btw.

People say modern war is for oil and while they're not wrong it's more important to say war is for money because that emphasizes how multifaceted a campaign can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00
>>
File: 1492136725371.jpg (11KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492136725371.jpg
11KB, 500x320px
>>136866277
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>136861720
Ted Bundy moved to Libya?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.