[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

islam is the religion of alpha males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: jesus.jpg (194KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
194KB, 900x888px
islam is the religion of alpha males
>>
>act like a nigger
>molest kids
>get idolized by brown subhumans in the future
>>
You guys are scared of fucking pigs. That is probably one of the most beta rules I have seen in a religion.
>>
DESU, I never fail to laugh when I see non-Arabs like Turks shill for an Arab religion or Europeans shill for a Jewish sect.
>>
Like, why are non-Semites shilling for Semite religons? The cuckhood is beyond belief.

Both Islam and Christianity are garbage, because they are both born out of the Jewish religious traditions. That's why Jews have done well in both Christian and Islamic societies but struggled in non-Abrahamic socities.

If you follow an Abrahamic religion, you're gonna be a cuck for Jews.
>>
>>136859618
Taking advice from a sandnigger that wipes his shithole with his hand.
>>
>>136859618
>"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
Matthew 26:52

>15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Matthew 7:15-20

>For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Matthew 16:25

now fuck off roach
>>
>>136859618
Subhanallah! What you are doing is blasphemy and you should get your head cut off according to Sharia. How dare you talk like that about Prophet Isa, not even christians are that disrespectful towards Jesus and we should have more respect towards him than the Christians.
>>
Go away sand nigger, i've had enough of you.
>>
>>136859618

Then Turks ask why we hate Turks..........need i say more? Cant wait to take Constantinople back.
>>
>>136859618
Fucking sub-human.
The only thing that's saving your ape ass is white humanitarianism.
If the west wanted we could nuke off the map all your worthless subhuman mudshit countries in less than 24 hours.
>>
File: 1501810543890.jpg (143KB, 466x374px) Image search: [Google]
1501810543890.jpg
143KB, 466x374px
>>
sage
look >>136846895
>>
>>136859618
Men who fuck little boys are faggots and pedophiles.
>>
>>136860413
Do not try to reason with intellectually inferior people. Christianity is literally like the same as Islam.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 800x900px
>>136859618
nope
>>
>>136863782

That is haram and spicy as fuck.
>>
>>136859754
this
>>
get off the internet you little cunt
>>
>>136863782
>image.jpg
Fuck off.
>>
>>136859618
real Muslims would acknowledge that jesus is also a prophet so this fuck is retarded
>>
>>136863782
High Quality
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.