[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW BENGHAZI HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3494.jpg (18KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3494.jpg
18KB, 268x188px
>STATE DEPT. ORDERED TO RELEASE BENGHAZI EMAILS WITHIN CLINTON'S NETWORK

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-victory-federal-court-orders-state-department-conduct-search-benghazi-emails-hillary-clintons-closest-advisors/
>>
>>136858269
bump
>>
File: anothercasepending.jpg (733KB, 889x1485px) Image search: [Google]
anothercasepending.jpg
733KB, 889x1485px
read deeper into the case!

there's a second investigation into the emails the FBI collected.

reeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1499029430690.jpg (129KB, 650x830px) Image search: [Google]
1499029430690.jpg
129KB, 650x830px
>>136858269
Hva faen!!! Det er somm I envang på sorgen og Konge av riket av svart dritt hud innvandrere.
Bump ho
>>
>>136859341
reeeeee
>>
>>136858269
>>136858269
good, im sure nothing has been deleted after all these years with obongo in power
>>
>>136859512
Ya weyy, cuantos bumps vas hacer culero?? Viete a dormir ñero, ala verga putito... Comete un cheezborgue weyy.
>>
File: secondcasecoveragepics.jpg (184KB, 804x379px) Image search: [Google]
secondcasecoveragepics.jpg
184KB, 804x379px
look at the google/cnn thumbnail!

podesta isn't mentioned once in teh entire case publication!

what do they mean by this??????
>>
>>136858269
>8th time the charm

So when you get the "new" evidence of no wrongdoing, negligence, or ill-intent, will you finally be satisfied about the Benghazi conspiracy?

Or is this the new 9/11 and birth certificate thing forever?
>>
>>136858269
At this point what difference does it make?!?
>>
>>136860423
>>136860334
so many shills

something is on the right track here
>>
>>136860334
missing the larger point - they admit that there's a SECOND, NEWER investigation into clinton & the emails.

clinton & the emails, incidentally, is the name of my new band.
>>
>>136860850
It's not investigating "duh emailz". It's a narrow, specific subpoena for any Clinton emails related to Benghazi sent between herself and her aides. That's it.

If none of the emails concerning Benghazi are discovered on her private evail server, then the subpoena wouldn't even touch those systems. Not that I really care, my last name doesn't end in Clinton.
>>
You ok?
>>
>>136861628
that's not what the text of the judicial watch suit says, though, at all.

the suit says that there is a pending investigation specifically regarding the clinton emails found on the weiner-top, unrelated to benghazi.

READ THE TEXT OF THE SUIT.

it plainly says "yes, we understand that you want the emails, but they are being used for another lawsuit/investigation, so you'll have to wait"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.