[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: DNA Test.jpg (159KB, 1223x946px) Image search: [Google]
DNA Test.jpg
159KB, 1223x946px
>be me
>look white
>brown hair
>blue eyes
>perfect English
>doctorate degree
>high paying job
>always worked my whole life, never hand outs
>have fiance who is blonde with green eyes and also white
>do (((DNA test)))
>am 0% jew, thank god
>nigger in genetics

everything I worked is for nothing. I'm a fucking nigger. i was just talking to my fiance about reproducing and saving the white race. Would Hitler gas me by his genetic rule? Do I still have hope? How many generations removed is safe? I have never seen a nigger in my family and we all hate niggers
>>
>>136857495
wow an actual white mexican impressive

anyways pol's autism aside, you're aryan by the Nuremberg laws so relax. You said you have a doctorate as well(In what btw) so i take it you're intelligent.
>>
File: LowQualityBait.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LowQualityBait.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>136857495
sage
>>
It's the Southern European thing, some Dago grandfather of yours was humping the monkeys.
Don't sweat it, enjoy your enhanced athleticism and shitty credit. Just don't be surprised when the kid comes and you bolt to Alaska and change your name to Tyronious.
>>
>>136857495
I'm white and have brothers with red hair. Does that mean I'm pure? Pretty sure red hair is recessive. I don't have money for a gay genetics test.
>>
So maybe your ancestor in Roman times had some black booty, big deal. Only 2% black and you're on a panic mode. Relax, continue with your life...
>>
>>136857997
1 post by this JIDF
>>
File: Cognative Dissonace.jpg (98KB, 720x681px) Image search: [Google]
Cognative Dissonace.jpg
98KB, 720x681px
>>136857495
>and also white
>also

pls
>>
>>136857495

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.

Nothing left to do but join BLM and get the fuck off this board. Oh and if possible off yourself.
>>
>>136857495
I have like 3% ashkaNAZI genes. I hope no one finds out ever :(
>>
>>136858573

You would make a wonderful lampshade.
>>
>>136857874
>Nuremberg laws
primitive laws for a primitive time. they didn't have the means to detect all the jews so they made up some idiotic 12% (or was it 25%?) rule. probably so some party fatcats wouldn't get gassed?

trust me ... having 3% jew in me makes me wanna kys myself
>>
>>136857495

ONE DROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>136858194
just means you have no soul
>>
>>136858515
i know what the one drop rule is asshole. I am taking this secret to the grave. no one will know!
>>
>>136857495
>Under Nuremberg Laws you can be up to 1/8th Jew and be considered white
>Under One-Drop Rule you're a nigger if you have ANY black blood
>>
>>136859047
no one except google
>>
File: 23andme-07.png (66KB, 1110x701px) Image search: [Google]
23andme-07.png
66KB, 1110x701px
>>136858573
get on my level, goyim.
>>
>>136857495
Daily reminder that these are shill threads. There have been a massive influx or 23andMe test results recently, all with the intention of starting bickering over what is and what isn't white. Many of them have WN symbols as their flags, and almost every one that does complains about having 2-3% Jew in them.
>>
>>136859356
maybe I have your missing 3%? but at least you can move to israel and kill muds and get a medal and get land to settle on. all I can do is hide from football hooligans
>>
>>136859356
>noseberg
>sandnigger
>ayy lmao
kys
>>
>>136859461
>and almost every one that does complains about having 2-3% Jew in them.
if you don't have those 3% then you don't know how shitty that feels. knowing you are not 100% yourself. knowing that there's some ill diseased part of you.
>>
>>136857495
>*puke emoji nigger use*
>>
File: 1499940859938.png (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499940859938.png
79KB, 900x900px
>>136859356
>ID is Pay
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.