[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /pol/? Is he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Well /pol/? Is he right?
>>
>>136857152
Not really. He probably has a big heart and swallowed the progressive idea that more taxes = better societies.

Reminder that congress can't account for trillions of dollars they say disappeared off the books. Lmao.
>>
File: IMG_1234.png (748KB, 1440x1424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.png
748KB, 1440x1424px
>>136857152
Yes, seize his property
To not would be criminally stupid
>>
File: PayYourTaxesGoy.png (515KB, 1220x724px) Image search: [Google]
PayYourTaxesGoy.png
515KB, 1220x724px
>>136857660
Haha found it. This could have literally bought every homeless person in this country a million dollar home. So remember kids, more taxes = better societies! Just keep handing over that money.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/03/19/85-Trillion-Unaccounted-Should-Congress-Increase-Defense-Budget
>>
>>136857660
>>136858290

In 50's America the super rich were taxed heavily, that's why the nuclear family could be sustained with one breadwinner and a housewife. At least that's what I heard from those claiming to be literate at economics. This board is mainly traditionalist, race and sexual realist... shilling for disgustingly rich people having more and more luxury cars and bullshit like that at the expense of the trad. ethnostate isn't going to win you good boy points on here.
>>
File: 1487369814908.jpg (31KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487369814908.jpg
31KB, 644x598px
>>136859612
Sorry, but thievery is wrong at any income level. It is also a slippery slope that results in your shit being taken when people poorer than you start claiming you need to pay for them.

Start talking about guillotines for the rich, and they're going to leave. All you'll be left with is the middle class who can't escape and end up getting crucified. Atleast that has been historically true.
>>
File: 1345065829131.png (255KB, 355x362px) Image search: [Google]
1345065829131.png
255KB, 355x362px
>>136858290
>every government's Military Industrial Complex is part of the Deep State
>giving more power to the current US Government is a bad idea
>therefore, it's a bad idea to give more power to any government
>>
>>136861109
Can you give me an example of a country that did not have government consistently expanding its power and control over your life?

We used to live in a time when the federal government was almost completely neutered. Now you can be kidnapped and thrown in a cage for illegally collecting rainwater on your own property in some states. Only took a couple hundred years to happen in a white country.
>>
>>136858290
>This could have literally bought every homeless person in this country a million dollar home.
You dont understand economics do you?
government Giving everyone in the country a million dollars wont make them rich it will make bakeries start charging $100K for a loaf. Price is a function of scarcity if cash isnt scarce it isnt valuable
>>
>>136859850

>heavy taxes for a functional society is the same as mass murder of the aristocracy

You do know that licking boots won't make you any more part of the establishment big guys, right?

>It is also a slippery slope that results in your shit being taken when people poorer than you start claiming you need to pay for them.

But if the people itself will disappear in half a century due to low fertility rates, who will be there to pull a French or Russian revolution, partner?

If you were to argue how inefficient taxation is and how it doesn't really solve crap just redistributes money from the rich to the bureaucratic bourgeois, I might consider your point.

But you just had to resort to 'muh thievery.'
Which is an absolutely retarded point.

>1950's America is the same as 1920's Russia

a-ok.
>>
>>136859612
No, it fucking wasn't. The nuclear family had nothing to do with mass-government theft, and the rich didn't pay shit, the set of exemptions in the 1950s was enormous, they paid less than they do today.
>>
>>136857152
There is no law stopping him from paying more taxes. He could literally pay twice more taxes if he wanted and the State would take it. He should be challenged to be an example and pay as much taxes as he thinks he should pay.
>>
>>136863344

So how come a single breadwinner could sustain an entire family, what were the economic reasons behind them?

Just for the record I don't have an irrational urge to tax anyone, I just want a functional, traditionalist first world with nuclear families, etc. Kind of like the 50's America just with all the problems you guys fixed ever since.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.