[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are black people so godawful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hmm.jpg (57KB, 612x520px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
57KB, 612x520px
>>
>11
>looks 50
>>
>>136854161
Half the idiots on the site would love her if the argument was about the Jews.

Remember kids, civic nationalism is for the mentally ill.
>>
>>136854161
She's fucking 11?
>>
What do they have to look forward to but a life of screaming babies and free handouts?
>>
File: 1496233377368.png (107KB, 882x797px) Image search: [Google]
1496233377368.png
107KB, 882x797px
>>136854161
Looks like a black/pink chinese woman to be honest.
>>
>>136854789
> She's fucking 11?

Probably, they usually start getting pregnant around then too.
>>
>>136854161
>11
Are you sure this isn't a typo?
>>
>>136854161
Looking at a before photo, i would not sell bear to her, she clearly looks 12.
After the accident she looks like an average 40 year old black woman, i would sell alcohol to her.
I see no downsides to that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
yes only black people are bad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
>>
>>136854161
It's a shame the perpatrator failed at killing herself.
>>
>>136854161

what they were arguing at?
>>
A sleepover?
Was the responsible adult in the house going to cook pasta or why the hell was there water boiling in the house? Even if the 12 year old put water to boil someone should have wondered what she was going to do and stopped her from taking the pot outside the kitchen, this is so fucking stupid
>>
>>136855796
Juice, chicken & gorilla's
>>
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/girl-throws-boiling-water-resting-11-year-old-bx-sleepover-article-1.3398963

Check out the niggers name
>>
>>136854161
Don't get me wrong I love everyone, and everyone is their own person and free to do what they want with their life
Just non non-whites
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>136855869
>why the hell was there water boiling in the house
They have a kitchen sink and a stove, really doesn't take that long to get it boiling.
But seriously, what's with black children and boiling water nowadays? First that little black girl finally died because her cousins dared her to to drink boiling water through a straw and now this. Is there some kind of video or "challenge" going around that's making kids do this shit?
>>
>>136855395
at least he kept it in the family
>>
>>136856715
Just a racial thing, my nigga.

I've heard from Boers who came to the states that it is a favorite form of torture in South Africa when blacks break into to white people's homes there.
>>
>>136854161
That poor girl. Literally burned the black off of her. They probably learned this from worldstar.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.