[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: andrew ryan bioshock.jpg (6KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
andrew ryan bioshock.jpg
6KB, 320x320px
>Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'

>The Marxist revolution simply traded one lie for another. Instead of one man, the tsar, owning the work of all the people, *all* the people owned the work of all of the people. So, I came to America: where a man could own his own work, where a man could benefit from the brilliance of his own mind, the strength of his own muscles, the *might* of his own will. I had thought I had left the parasites of Moscow behind me. I had thought I had left the Marxist altruists to their collective farms and their five-year plans. But as the German fools threw themselves on Hitler's sword "for the good of the Reich", the Americans drank deeper and deeper of the Bolshevik poison, spoon-fed to them by Roosevelt and his New Dealists.
>>
File: Frank_Fontaine.jpg (15KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Fontaine.jpg
15KB, 400x401px
No, Fontaine was our guy. Used bully tactics and practicality to overthrow the Randian ideologues to take what's his.

There is only one truth in the world, and it doesn't come from reason, but from power.
>>
File: raction 2.png (44KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
raction 2.png
44KB, 154x154px
>>136855180
>the guy who ruined the perfect society
how the fuck is he /ourguy/
>>
>>136854151

>No matter what utopia, in the end, somebody's still gonna have to scrub the toilets.
>>
>>136856042
the ones who scrub the toilets are the ones who are hired to scrub the toilets, vlad
>>
>>136855558
He ruined it for you because you are weak. Frank is still living like a king. You sound like a poorfag crying that the wealthy are making life worse for you.

Ryan nationalised ADAM so Fontaine wouldn't surpass him in influence. Ryan is the hypocrite. He couldn't deal with the fact that someone as unbecoming and coniving as Trump was going to be the most powerful man in Rapture.
>>
>>136856213
Or they don't have any other option.
>>
>>136856329
> Frank is still living like a king.
it's because he bribed/killed/extorted all the competition
he's a criminal, a thug. not a capitalist.

>You sound like a poorfag crying that the wealthy are making life worse for you.
would a poorfag defend Andrew Ryan?
>>
That argument supports mutualism rather than capitalism since through rent-seeking one can appropriate the work of others while doing nothing.
>>
>>136855180
Why do you praise bully tatics, bootlicker?
>>
>>136858272
Because people are weak enough to have it effect them. If you get bribed, you are weak. If you get blackmailed, you are self-conscious about your own faults and past sins. Ryan broke the NAP first when he stole Frank's stockpile of ADAM. Frank relied on his own strength of mind to influence others and win their confidence.

Ryan called him a conman, a cheater, ect for creating a legal black market. He was literally triggered by that Frank continued to succeed.
>>
>>136859226
cont.

I can promise you, I ain't ever been one to lose with dignity. -Frank Fontaine

the parallels with Trump are obvious...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.