[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcomes refugees, Hates tourists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Spaghettiarms.jpg (172KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghettiarms.jpg
172KB, 640x397px
Spain and Italy in mass demonstration against tourism.

http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/protester-over-turister-breder-sig-i-sydeuropa

>The frustration of Italian and Spanish residents over the many tourists needs to be taken seriously, says the UNWTO World Tourism Organization.

>Tourists are good at the city's economy, popularity and progress.
>>
>>136853780
(CONT)
>
But in someone's eyes it can came over when consumed by too many people.

Right now, frustration is at least apparent in cities in Italy and Spain, where residents in Barcelona and Venice, for example, have expressed their frustration over the amount of tourists in recent months. It writes the British newspaper The Guardian.

At the beginning of July, hundreds of people walked in Venice in protest against tourists' entry. In the course of a year, there will be about two million to the city, where there are 55,000 people living. And it is not only the locals who are aware of the tourists' intake. The number of visitors has got the city council to ban the arrival of more hotels in the northern Italian city.

>Also in Rome, one has tried to curb tourists for particularly popular attractions. Among other things, a picnic ban has been introduced so tourists can no longer eat in places like the Spanish Steps. It has also been forbidden to sit on the edge of the city's fountain.

There have also been demonstrations in Barcelona, and several tourist attractions have been painted with graffiti.

>Among other things, "Tourist go home", "You are not welcome" and "Gaudi hates you" have been written - referring to Spain's great architect, who faces several attractions in Barcelona.

Also in Mallorca and in the northern city of San Sebastian there is a dissatisfaction. Here, according to The Guardian, an anti-tourist demonstration has been scheduled on 17 August.
>>
>>136853830
(CONT)
>>Protests must be taken seriously

The wave of antitrust in southern Europe is taken seriously by the UNWTO World Tourism Organization.

"It's a very serious situation that should be taken very seriously," says Secretary General Taleb Rifai to The Guardian.

Read also: The back of Barcelona: Rising poverty divides the tourist magnet into two

"To ensure that tourism is a enriching experience for both visitors and hosts, it requires strong and sustainable policies in the area and engagement with both local authorities, private companies, residents and tourists themselves," he says.

The organization recommends, for example, that you try to control crowds at certain attractions by encouraging tourists to visit other places besides the classic sights.
>>
Leftists doubling down on the stupid, what else is new?
Lose tourism revenue, lose gibs money to rapefugees, create multiculti paradise, (((profit))), slide into nigger hell. Buena suerte faggots.
>>
>>136853780
Grouping those things together is unfair, people in Barcelona are protesting tourism because they are the most cucked cucks in the universe and want less tourist to that they can house more "refugees", Venetians are just tired of having their city treated like an open air museum making it impossible to live
>>
>>136854608
>having their city treated like an open air museum making it impossible to live
Elaborate
>>
>>136854608
Okay, I actually agree to that. I've never been to Italy, but God I hated Spain. I somewhat hope this thing escalates so my girlfriend can't plan vacation in Spain.
>>
>>136854962
Venice gets a shitload of tourist. It's apparently almost impossible to walk down the streets without feeling like you're in the Philipines. Also, shitloads of hotels towering up all over the place, pushing citizens out.
>>
>>136853780
Tourists are usually trash, but refugees are rapist trash that are there to stay indefinitely. Fuck these retards for protesting this. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>136854962
Venezia is basically so full of tourists it's impossible to live there, tourism also means houses are impossibly expensive for the average person because they are rented to astronomical prices for people staying just a couple of days
>>
To be fair, tourists on Mallorca act like fucking degenerate niggers all the time.
>>
>>136854962
Hillarious with Spain though, tourism is basicly whats make getting La Sagrada Familia done to 2030, but they don't want tourists to visit it, even though Barcelona is in extreme poverty.
>>
>>136855592
To be fair, the majority of Mallorca tourists Germans.
>>
>>136853780
The demonstration in Italy had fuck all to do with refugees. I should know since I live in Venice.
>>
>>136855460
Guess that's kinda what happend to Monarco.
>>
>>136855755
None of the demonstrations had anything to do with refugees.
>>
>>136855741
Won't deny that. Germans are the most degenerate people on Mallorca.
>>
>>136856093
Degenerate how exactly? Do they litter?
I've never been to Mallorca.
>>
>>136855156
I've been to Italy, it's beautiful but most natives are fuckasses.

Venice is filthy.

Culture's nice though, shame it'll be Detroit in 5 years.
>>
File: IMG_0502.png (37KB, 537x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.png
37KB, 537x362px
So about 1/1000 people in Venice don't like tourists? The autism rate in Venice is about 1/500 so you're twice as likely to be retarded then you are to be in this protest.
>>
>>136856190
That's how I felt about Barcelona. Beautiful architechture but city was a scumfilled shithole. Degenerates, homeless, drugdealers everywhere. I just wanted to stay at my hotel the entire vacation.

People at the restaurants were nice, but that kinda goes without saying.
>>
>>136856186
>binge drinking 24/7
>shout drunken shit while lying half naked on the streets
>puke everywhere
>litter and leave broken glass everywhere
>treat locals who just want to live/work quietly like trash
>>
>>136856385
In all fairness, Denmark only rates so high because all our middle-eastern immigrants suffers from lack of vitamin-d and that results in their babies getting autism.
>>
>>136856672
Hah. The jews did this to you in the 1900 and now you do it to Spain. That's some funny shit.

Also, Mallorca always reminds me of a danish TV-show I used to watch as a kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol6NQ-TeBaA
>>
>>136856672
Sounds like the refugees will be right at home in germany after all.

Brits have a reputation for being drunken louts but its a myth. I wish it was true. I went to magaluf and just sat around eating and drinking. No one was having a good time. There was 8 men to every female. It was a glimpse into hell.
>>
>>136857150
>Brits have a reputation for being drunken
Really? In Denmark brits are known for being over-polite and gentlemens. Besides your women dressing like whores, I found that you lived up to that reputation and that's from someone who stayed in east-london.
>>
>>136856500
The problem with those retards shouting against tourists is that they don't realize that Barcelona is shit because a big amount of the people living there is shit and the local government is shit. I think that we need a better regulation (with the apartments rented illegally and other stuff) because it's true that some tourists cause problems, but I don't want to receive refugees instead of tourists. I prefer shitty european tourists than getting more fucking shitskins and niggers.
>>
>>136857818
Although I saw like ten actual brits in 3 days, rest was just hordes of faul unmannered muslims.
>>
>>136857832
You're a good man Jorge Borge.
>>
Bretty good argument against travelling meme t b h
>>
In Barcelona, tourismphobia attacks have been made by Arran, the Catalan separatist youth movement of the radical left(comunists)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arran_(organization)

It is true that Barcelona is a city crowded by tourists, and the native population suffers the effects, but are looking for solutions to avoid the incidents.
>>
>>136853780
It's a nuisance in the South. I cross the street and all I hear is some germanic and ching chong babble I don't understand. It really gets on your nerves after a while. I basically look at them as cash cows and don't care as long as they don't behave like barbarians, which quite a lot of them do apparently.
>>
>>136853780
I can understand the people of Venice, but the whole economy of southern Italy and most parts of Spain depends on tourism. Best way to get less tourists in Venice is dividing Italy...

1. Tourists have to pay new visas to enter the country (which generates money as well) and less tourists would come to Venice that way.

2. Venice could make its own laws for tourism.

3. Venice could get a better international reputation than Italy for foreign investments

4. Less money will flow to the central government.
>>
>>136853780
I'm sick and tired of this fucking dumb narrative that's gonna destroy the ONLY fucking thing we can make business at.

They do not want tourists because they are white tourists. Period. If they were nigger tourist they'd be sucking their kids.

They literally want to eradicate our source of income and replace it with a bunch of feral niggers and isis fighters. Lord help us.
>>
>>136853780
Flick FLick gibe Spain and Italian women
>>
>>136853830
>eat, leave your trash around historical monuments, wash yourself inside Fontana di Trevi naked
>Y THEY NO WANT US?!?
>>
File: 1501601278-venezia.jpg (15KB, 665x221px) Image search: [Google]
1501601278-venezia.jpg
15KB, 665x221px
>>136854962

You may find rich faggots banging because "oh, Venice, so romantic" and shit.

Houses/homes started to cost too much (something incredible, flats of 60m2 may cost 1.5billions) life cost a lot.
All day all roads (and venice roads are a joke) full of random people and stuff.
>>
>>136853780
>>136853830
>>136853861
Jesus christ about time they do something

It's like the Olympia massacre
A village/city gets proped up for tourism and the second people stop coming everything gets abandoned leaving the locals there without jobs or any means for income

Also ruines
>>
>>136855349
>touristers make City the cash
>rapefujizz make City the trash
What is going on in their heads?
>>
>tourists go home
>refugees welcome

Kek westerners
>>
>>136868390
Both are just as bad tbqh
>>
>>136868090
No really.
Money goes only to few business, and the city is dieing.

It became a sort of ghost town with no local in certain area, only homes for tourists.
People are going out Venice.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.