[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ACLU DEFENDING MILO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-11-40-46.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-11-40-46.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Is the ACLU, date I say it: /our organization /?

https://www.aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/first-amendment-literally-banned-dc
>>
>>136850675
Aclu defends anyone you dumb nigger
>>
As long as it's not defending gun rights the ACLU is likely to defend that right, they're still a bunch of faggots
>>
No.

If it hadn't been for "civil rights" they wouldn't need to be "defending" the right to common sense.
>>
They are a broken clock.
>>
>>136850675
yes, aclu will defend the speech rights of conservatives, as long as they are jewish homosexuals
>>
>>136851004
This. They still do their job, even if they don't like you.
>>
>>136850675

>jews defending jews

/ourguys/ reddit!!!
>>
Wait...is he a U.S. citizen?
>>
>>136850675

The ACLU has landed on the wrong side of many issues and they're not as consistent as they claim to be. There is a leftist bias, BUT.. they end up doing the right thing sometimes. And probably because they're generally an ally to the left they can't just dismiss them.
>>
Isn't washington dc ruled by congress?
>>
>>136850675
>on behalf of several clients
So a class action lawsuit in which Milo happens to belong to that class of affected persons
>implying the ACLU isn't anything but a shakedown org for leftist interests
>>
>>136856097
Perfect response...

But you're still a leaf.
>>
>phone posting
>>
>>136850675
No, they tend to lean left, they just help us out when the erosion of civil liberties is very egregious
>>
>>136856209
Yes. He pays American taxes and everything. Hes more productive and educated than a large percentage of American born citizens in fact
>>
>>136850675
Is milo even protected by the first amendment?
>>
PETA is lame as fuck, but what is the possible controversy over an ad saying don't eat pigs? Also, I thought liberals loved abortions? ACLU is going to btfo them for every ad.
>>
File: trup cyclops.jpg (34KB, 1006x420px) Image search: [Google]
trup cyclops.jpg
34KB, 1006x420px
>136850675
That Trump effect!
>>
>>136856779
No. Kind of, but no.
All states, territories, & districts (DC - District of Columbia) are under the Federal Government; however they also have individual rights e.g. state's rights.

So DC has local elected officials and municipal government.
>>
>>136860363
Gay Jewish Conservative. He hits 2 of there protected classes
>>
ACLU defends everyone, they are usually fairly impartial
>>
>>136861504
No, I mean milo is a bong. He isnt a us citizen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.