[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Whats the point of getting a 4 year degree when employers value work experience and field knowledge over what school you went to?
>>
What's the point of any of it when they'll just hire Paco to sweep the floor and Pajeet to work the computer because they'll work for nothing?
>>
File: IMG_4482.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4482.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm on my second year of Electrical Engineering.
Here's what I did, screenshot this shit and burn it in your memory.
>Going to community college the first two years (basic classes, it's the same everywhere)
>Transfer to a REGIONAL University to finish off the last two years
>Stay and live at home with your parents, none of this meme of going to "experience real life" which means eating ramen and accumulating massive amounts of debt.
>Work a part time job (so you can do well on your studies, especially if you don't get a meme degree) $1000k/monthly should be enough
>Buy a USED (little to no debt) relatively cheap (not Jew cheap) but in good condition and make sure it's reliable and has decent MPGs (20+combined is good enough)

You're welcome, now you won't have as much debt. And don't get a shitty degree.
>>
>>136847899
>employers value work experience and field knowledge
Where are you posting from, Moscow?

Here in America, many Fortune 500 companies are refusing to hire anyone without a college degree.

If you want a six digit salary, an office job and the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder, a degree is the only way.

If you plan to flip burgers or be a welder all your life, then you probably don't need anything past 9th grade.
>>
>>136850806
The point is, a person here in America can get a good living by learning a trade and working hard or going to college and working hard. You can't be a lazy sack of shit though. Sorry 98% of /pol/.
>>
>>136847899
There's no demand for the majority of College's pretend knowledge and credentials. Don't spend 100k on satanic indoctrination.
>>
>>136849063
most people should start CC's anyway. You'll get shit on by some insecure people but I can't even count the number of people I know who flunk or drop out of a university and ultimately end up at a CC while in debt
>>
>>136849063
>expecting retards to understand and apply basic financial responsibility.
>>
Most people don't have the mental discipline to learn the skills outside of a fixed room.
>>
nice politics thread
>>
To get brainwashed
>>
>>136850980
>There's no demand for the majority of College's pretend knowledge and credentials.
You've never been to college. There's a lot of research and writing, even for my aviation degree. You get better at understanding ideas and better at communicating them.

That's why anyone with any ambition belongs in college and everyone else willing to settle for less can work the night shift at the Zippy Mart.

>Don't spend 100k on satanic indoctrination.
You mean a degree from a religious college? Yeah, those probably are a waste of money
>>
>>136847899

Spoken like someone who has never applied for a job with experience and no degree.
>>
>>136851984

>You mean a degree from a religious college? Yeah, those probably are a waste of money

ME degree from Notre Dame = ME degree from University with no religious context

Its not like they teach you how to engineer using cubits and shit. God damn people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.