[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Texas like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1502132564465.jpg (159KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
1502132564465.jpg
159KB, 1151x647px
>>
>>136847114
Like mexico.
Nice people, but you have to know spanish.
>>
>>136847114

Family guy told me it's full of blonde racist rednecks
>>
I live here. It is like 50% spic but there are tons of white people too. It's pretty nice I like it, way better than the cucked states like California Arizona or NY. There is definitely a conservative culture, all that antifa shit and libs protesting in public I've never seen here. It's hot as shit though.
>>
File: IMG_7969.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7969.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Very nice if you stay out of Downtown Houston, Austin, and San Antonio
>>
File: texas spurdo.png (326KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
texas spurdo.png
326KB, 600x698px
>>136847114
Depends and where you are at
Central rural Texas is comfy as fuck. Not as many spics or hippies. A lot of nice people around, Very conservative.
All the big metro cites like Dallas, Austin, SanAntonio,and Huston are liberal shit holes with tons of Mexican. I live in Austin and it's turning into Los Angeles 2.0. Houston has a huge surplus of niggers ever since Hurrican Katrina.
Areas near the boarder are entirely Mexican both in population and in culture.
>>
West of I35 is either Mexico-Lite or deserted nothingness. El Paso, San Antonio, and of course the border towns like Laredo and Brownsville. Houston is humid as fuck and full of blacks. DFW is shit but it's where everything is. Austin is a liberal containment board. North/Northeast Texas is based. Basically the closer you are to the Oklahoma border, the better.
>>
I think Texas is too hot for me, my gf wants me to go with her to visit her cousins, they are from Vietnam, I am a race mixer.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 265x190px
This is what its like..

Texas secession? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHjpmxxyow4
>>
>>136847460
>cucked states like Arizona
Sure, Tejas. Nice carry laws ya fucking pleb
>>
>>136847114
lots of le 56% face mexabillies
>>
File: 1499977374836.jpg (600KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499977374836.jpg
600KB, 2000x1578px
>>136847114
Occupied territory that should just be ceded to mexico already.

>>136847247
I really wish seth mcfarland was on that plane that hit the world trade towers.
>>
>>136847114
Pretty redpilled and conservative desu.
>>
I've been thinking, spics
If Italy, Spain, Britain, Portugal, France, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Greece, Macedonia, Hungary, and Ireland formed as one county, and formed a huge fuck off army, would you support it?

I'm talking something patriotic here, unlike the EU. You know, something with decent traditional gender roles too. Germany and Scandinavian countries can fuck off with their feminism. Anglos, French, Meds, Huns and south Slavs only
>>
>>136850701
I second this but add Czechs Poles and Slovaks
>>
>>136847114
I read local news today for Houston. You wanna know what it's like? Niggers will rob you in your apartment complex while your walking home. Niggers will randomly shoot into yours cars and hit babies. Niggers will rob convenience store employees and shoot them in legs and arms if they do not cooperate. Niggers will rob 5 nigger owned stores in one day. Niggers will beat and kill old women and old folks because they can't defend themselves. Niggers will shoot random people in the face when your leaving a movie theater. Seriously beaners are just as bad. Just as many news stories involving spics as niggers. This not a joke. This was for one day of crime/night. I swear to God niggers and spics are the worst people on the planet. Read local news. Not national news. National News is controlled by the Jews. Local news is for real based on living from day to day dodging niggers. They actually break into old people's homes specifically to kill them and rob. I feel really sorry for old people because they basically voted in Neocons and neo liberals which in turn have made it racist for me to exterminate filth from my own white areas.
>>
>>136847460
This, although I wouldn't say Arizona is cucked. If you can get past the humidity and heat it's a great place to live. Just remember, up north you have fucking snow and horrible winters. Down here you have mild winters and fucking hot as fuck summers. And while there are tons of spics and niggers in certain parts, stay out of those parts and it's not bad at all.
>>
File: p05gfDV.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
p05gfDV.png
11KB, 657x527px
>>136847114
>ywn fuck those triplets

why live?
>>
>>136850290
>Occupied territory that should just be ceded to mexico already.
Fuck off. They only stay here because of sanctuary cities. Once Abbott passes his sanctuary city laws they can all fuck off back to Mexico or go to California.
>>
>>136851190
>Houston
Houston is a big fucking city. Stay out of the ghettos and it's great.
>>
>>136849366
>This
Phoenix checking in.
>>
Born and raised in Katy (used to be a smallish town outside Houston). Lived there 18 years before going to college out of state, now I'm back in Corpus Christi in the Navy.

Houston used to be a lot safer, but after Katrina hit, all the refugees from NOLA came here and never fucking left. As a result, crime, poverty, and degeneracy skyrocketed.

That's why anyone w/ half a brain lives in smaller towns on the outskirts of cities, or better yet, older towns (especially the German ones).

Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, Boerne, Wimberly, Bastrop, etc.

The small Texas towns are where you make your home, and where communities still exist.
>>
>>136847114
It's okay I guess, I live on the outskirts of Austin and it can be pretty terrible sometimes, but mostly it's acceptable.
>>
>>136853025
Katy is still nice for the most part. Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and Clear Lake are also nice.
>>
File: AverageTexans.jpg (399KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
AverageTexans.jpg
399KB, 800x561px
The most based state
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.