[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody else just reached their limit and burnt out from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1495331090991.jpg (51KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495331090991.jpg
51KB, 480x380px
Has anybody else just reached their limit and burnt out from seeing the complete downfall of the west? Every year it seems another city in my country becomes minority white, every advert on TV is mixed race, one in ten relationships are mixed race.

And the political class, the media class and the apolitical who follow them all celebrate this. Another pakistani rape gang exposed after five years today, we're waiting for the next bomb to go off, stabbing spree or 'acid attack'. The cities are reduced to afro asiatic slums, anything good we have is redistributed to the third world invaders and ruined.

What's the point? Have we not just lost, what is there left to fight for?
>>
>>136846346
Stop being such a little faggot, there's no rest for us, we spit to the heavens for far too long, comitted sin upon sin, this is what we deserve for resting on our laurels while the situation got worse and worse. Now we wait, for the Second Coming, rest assured that there will be Justice!
>>
>>136846346
That's exactly what they want you to feel like. The propaganda they push isn't so much to convert new followers, but to discourage opposition.

They want you demoralized and defeated before you even start to fight back. All wars are won in the hearts and minds of the people. There is no reason to give up, your extinction is at hand.

I used to be a hardcore liberal, but this place and other life experiences made me realize what I was believing was lies.

Right now we have to win the info war before we can get to the day of the rope. Repetition of facts and stubborn refusal to back down are key.
>>
File: it'snotfunnyanymore.jpg (45KB, 235x499px) Image search: [Google]
it'snotfunnyanymore.jpg
45KB, 235x499px
>>136846346
I know this feel all too well, but it just goes to show how much we need to keep fighting
>>
>>136846755
>>136846847

I'm just gonna start trying to hit the gym and do something productive when I feel this way. It's not just the feeling of being defeated and demoralized, it's the absence of any outlet for the anger and not seeing any justice being done.

I should start seeing the newspapers and advertisements for what they are, propaganda and psychological warfare.
>>
Not close. Jerk off, or get yourself a pussy and than back to the front soldier
>>
>>136846346
Yes, black people want to live with us or we are racist. White people dare not live with blacks because murder, rape, a home invasion not one fuck is given. Got to take care of these minorities. Hell while we're at it let's open the border to anyone but get finger banged at the airport by a high school grade because of reasons.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.