[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals hate science and facts so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 23

File: DG1HLl6XcAELJOR.jpg (81KB, 1078x787px) Image search: [Google]
DG1HLl6XcAELJOR.jpg
81KB, 1078x787px
Why do liberals hate science and facts so much?
>>
>>136841006
Science doesn't equal truth.
Science isn't perfect, the scientific method is.
>>
>>136841006
(((Weinstein)))
>>
>>136841006
>>136841552
EVERY
>>
>>136841006
NeoLiberalism and Modern Marxism has postmodernism as its foundation which claims that reality is subjective which is antithetical to the scientific method.
>>
File: DG3G4-kXUAAyiWz.jpg (39KB, 651x568px) Image search: [Google]
DG3G4-kXUAAyiWz.jpg
39KB, 651x568px
>>136841798
>>
>>136841006

Oh science and philosophy and culture all have to go. Because liberalism is about Marxist commie brainwashing.
Reality is subjective to the desires of the propaganda.
The current society must be broken in every way possible. White society. This means science, philosophy, art, all of it.
Then rebuilt into the world slave state.
>>
>>136841006
>stop equating "science" to truth
>climate "science" is settled
Do these people even listen to themselves?
>>
>>136841963
>developed through colonization
DUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>136842210
Hate speech detected.
>>
>>136842210
Obviously not. They just do as kikes say.
>>
>>136841006
Psychology as a field can't follow the scientific method.
>>
File: 1392510467167.jpg (50KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1392510467167.jpg
50KB, 311x311px
>>136841006

>evolutionary psychology
>psychology

can confirm science is not the problem here
>>
>>136842425
It can, and it does. I have a degree in psychology. It's not science that's the problem, it's faggot liberals twisting perception
>>
>>136841006

>liberals hate science
>conservatives do not

When did the switch happen?

I swear I was thinking this morning how I feel like I'm living in bizarro world.
Did I die?
Alt Timeline split?
I'm in a coma atm?

Interesting timeline nonetheless
>>
>>136841963
Do they ever prove any of this?
>>
File: 1502223655009.jpg (57KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1502223655009.jpg
57KB, 720x534px
>>136842781
Do pigs fly anon? Well, there's your answer.
>>
>>136841006
The fuck are you talking about. They fucking worship science.
>>
File: C-CUpj6W0AAw_Ci.jpg (227KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
C-CUpj6W0AAw_Ci.jpg
227KB, 1200x802px
>>136841006
>>
>>136842762
After the right stopped trying to die on "intelligent design" hill and the young areligious right figured out that you could troll the fuck out of lefties who literally believe evolution stopped at the neck.
>>
>>136843930
Do they even know what any of those words mean?
>>
>>136841006
Didn't these leftist fucks do a march for science recently?
>>
>>136841006
Well, they're correct in this instance... Science is not the be all and end all that some claim it to be.
>>
File: 1500400067690.jpg (251KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500400067690.jpg
251KB, 1500x750px
>>136844161
>>136844492
>>
>>136843930
>remove all of the successful people because they're white
t. (((white)))
>>
>>136844492
Was it Slate specifically, or just smoe people who happen to be on that side of the line? If it wasn't Slate, or people they support/are supported by, then there is no contradiction. They are different people after all.
>>
>>136844030
>lefties who literally believe evolution stopped at the neck.
There's got to be some huge resentment growing that's about to blow at some point. Scientists know it's true, and it's got to really bug them.
>>
>>136844831
>hurr they're not a monolith
Because so many of them have given consideration to the biological differences raised in the memo. Slate is a total fringe example. Not indicative of the sentiment on the left at all.

Kill yourself /leftypol/ faggot.
>>
File: 1500081049141.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500081049141.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>136844605
for the love of Mike
>>
>>136841006
if science isnt true, then what about climate change?
>>
>>136841237
So the infallibility we should instead rely upon is that of the cultural commentators whose job it is to tell us what science is "fake"?
>>
There is nothing wrong with this headline. Go back to redit retards
>>
>>136842762
>When did the switch happen?
When it cames to race and gender differences, which is what the whole article is about.
>>
>>136844813
Oh, is that what "decolonize x" means? Deemphasize / suppress any contribution to the field made by white people?
>>
>>136843930
>science for the people
You mean Lysenkoism?
>>
>>136846354
that and flooding the field with non-whites that just take up space to rub it in.
>>
>>136841963
>words have meaning
E-except for when those words are controversial
>>
>>136841006
If you can't accept the fact that I'm an asexual werecat then your bigoted white man science needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>136846471
Sick. I guess science is just going to stop until the regime collapses then. Pic related
>>
>>136841006
Lmao
>>
>>136842781
>proving that a system of proofs is evil
>>
File: Slate.jpg (81KB, 612x629px) Image search: [Google]
Slate.jpg
81KB, 612x629px
>>
>>136841006
it's a parroting of judaic/marxist methodology

Science is good to remove God from our lives
Science is good when it proves we're all just animals

Science is evil when it doesn't fit the jewish narrative
>>
>>136842425
>>136842582
>all psychology is behavioral psychology

idiots
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 257x196px
>>136846683
Or it would have been, if I'd attached it
>>
>>136841006
Because biologyfags are shitting on their 'transgender' agenda.
>>
Science SHOULD be associated with truth. It's psychology that simply shouldn't be associated with science.
>>
>>136845919
>science
>climate models
Pick one
>>
>>136841237
fpbp
>>
>>136842781
I don't know, man. It's like they've been cast under spell.
>>
>>136847180
>climate models
>more like, god lottery
People need to stop thinking models are that accurate
>>
>>136841552
Came to post this, pop was right yet again
>>
File: 1460070188109.jpg (17KB, 247x269px) Image search: [Google]
1460070188109.jpg
17KB, 247x269px
>>136841006
>Over a decade of Leftists under Bush paint conservatives as anti-science.
>Now this.

The Left has gone full-circle.
>>
File: SaferSpaces12.png (51KB, 490x294px) Image search: [Google]
SaferSpaces12.png
51KB, 490x294px
>>136846354
>>
>>136847438
No, they have always been like this, they just do a good job of memory holing anytime they do this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourgeois_pseudoscience

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressed_research_in_the_Soviet_Union
>>
>>136846907
Pretty much.

The 'spirit' of what (((Weinstein)))'s literal headline says isn't actually wrong. Taking an interpretation of the data shouldn't be regarded as truth.

But that doesn't mean shoehorning one's own interpretation in to spite the underlying data.
>>
>>136841963
>Theory can (and often has) impact practice
fucking parallelism, get it right you mongo
>>
>>136841552
It's almost like every major group pushing subversive material is headed by a Jew almost as if the Jews are conspiring to undermine everyone else
>>
>>136841237
The scientific method can only validate the scientific method. Things which fall outside of it it cannot handle.

Lets say ghosts are real. I'm not saying they are but lets say they are. They defy every test possible under scientific conditions and yet clearly exist. At that point you need to find a way to prove with science that ghosts exist, but any time you try to run a test they simply refuse to spawn and leave you high and dry.

It's a silly example but a valid one.
>>
>>136841006
>stop equating truth with truth

???
>>
>>136843930
>neutrality aids the oppressor

Did they play their hand at last?
>>
>>136841006
if you feel like reading their "argument"

It’s 2017, and people are still debating whether or not women are intellectually inferior to men, and whether we are entitled to a workplace that isn’t toxic to people simply based on their gender and sex. The Google employee memo about the apparent harms of diversity policies in Silicon Valley is both a shocking news story for the general public and for many women and gender minorities—especially of color—working in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine, a banal sign of normalcy.

At least science is helping us make progress, right? Science is sold to us as an almost holy, objective pursuit: a pure endeavor, a way of pursuing truth and only truth. As a high school senior planning to study physics and astronomy in college, I was thoroughly convinced that solving quantum gravity would trickle down to improved human relations. Of course, I was adorably naïve about both the difficulty that quantum gravity presented us (we’ve made little progress in the 18 years since I started university) and about the relationship between science and humanity’s various imperfections.

My education as a scientist did little to disabuse me of this simple view of science as a great unifier, as an objective means of distilling information. When skeptical members of my family argued that physics was dangerous because of nuclear weapons, I pointed out that it wasn’t science that was the problem but rather how people used it. But nowhere is it more evident that this perspective is flawed than when we consider the uses and abuses of evolutionary biology and its sibling, evolutionary psychology.
>>
>>136848522
It is impossible to consider this field of science without grappling with the flaws of the institution—and of the deification—of science itself. For example: It was argued to me this week that the Google memo failed to constitute hostile behavior because it cited peer-reviewed articles that suggest women have different brains. The well-known scientist who made this comment to me is both a woman and someone who knows quite well that “peer-reviewed” and “correct” are not interchangeable terms. This brings us to the question that many have grappled with this week. It’s 2017, and to some extent scientific literature still supports a patriarchal view that ranks a man’s intellect above a woman’s.

It’s easy to end up in an endless loop of using our prodigious scientific skills to carefully debunk the shoddy science that props up this argument. This is important and valuable work, but it’s also worth considering why this loop exists at all. Science’s greatest myth is that it doesn’t encode bias and is always self-correcting. In fact, science has often made its living from encoding and justifying bias, and refusing to do anything about the fact that the data says something’s wrong.
>>
>>136848586
Most saliently in the context of the Google memo, our scientific educations almost never talk about the invention of whiteness and the invention of race in tandem with the early scientific method which placed a high value on taxonomies—which unsurprisingly and almost certainly not coincidentally supported prevailing social views. The standard history of science that is taught to budding scientists is that during the Enlightenment, Europe went from the dark ages to, well, being enlightened by a more progressive mindset characterized by objective “science.” It is the rare scientific education that includes a simultaneous conversation about the rise of violent, imperialist globalization during the same time period. Very few curricula acknowledge that some European scientific “discoveries” were in fact collations of borrowed indigenous knowledge. And far too many universally call technology progress while failing to acknowledge that it has left us in a dangerously warmed climate.

Much of the science that resulted from this system, conducted primarily by white men, is what helped teach us that women were the inferior sex. Racial taxonomies conveniently confirmed that enslaving African people was a perfectly reasonable behavior since, as Thomas Jefferson put it, black people were “inferior to the whites in the endowments of body and mind.” Of course, this apparent inferiority never stopped Jefferson from repeatedly raping his wife’s half-sister, Sally Hemings, herself a product of rape. Jefferson is remembered as a great thinker, but when one reads his writing about race, it becomes immediately evident that rather than being much of a scientist, he was a biased white supremacist who hid behind science as a shield.
>>
>>136844586
Unless they cite a study, then it is an undeniable fact.
>>
>>136848669
The problem is that science was just the shield he needed in the 18th century, and unfortunately, it seems that it continues to function that way today. In other words, pseudoscience has always been a core feature of post-Enlightenment scientific knowledge and it remains that way because scientists refuse to integrate contemporary science, technology, and society studies research into university curricula. And so too many of us get out of school and end up in a world where we are suddenly forced to grapple with the reality of how science, in practice, is not as objective as we hoped. Enough of us have heard a man, sometimes the president of our college, sometimes our research adviser, express the view that women’s brains “just work differently” and “aren’t suited to technical skills” the way men’s are. Nonbinary people don’t exist, and transgender people are de-normalized in these narratives. Women of color listen to white women normalize Europe as the birthplace of scientific intelligence while telling us that our curly hair isn’t professional-looking. Senior men who we would hope could be mentors turn out to be our sexual harassers, and with some frequency, senior women tell us to suck it up and lean in, rather than helping us.

Last month, a study of women in astronomy and planetary science led by University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign professor Kathryn Clancy found that women of color especially suffer from hostile working environments. In June, I contributed to a Nature Astronomy feature on gender discrimination in astronomy. As someone on Twitter reminded me last week when I posted a new paper on particle physics, because the authors of the paper are women, based on the results of one featured study in that Nature Astronomy issue, we can expect 10 percent fewer citations.
>>
>>136846056
No but his point is that Science, on both sides, shouldn't be taken as a kind of religion.

Science as a collection of findings gets a lot of flak for switching position but that's its biggest strength: when something is proven wrong, it can change. Compared to religious or political orders, Science is absolutely something that can be looked at as objective and willing to change.

I'll say this, as a Physicist by education: while it is important to understand Science as a adapting truth, it is also important to make decisions based on what is understood to be most likely at that moment.
>>
>>136846811
(((Zimmerman) Fuck here we go again
>>
>>136841006
They use a double double standard.
If the right uses science they cbash it.
when they use pseudo science, then everyone is a denier if they disagree.

A typical scientific papoer (like the ones I wrote) has a "conclusions" section, with typical statement like: "based on this data we found, this is what we think is the most probable conclusion". But most leftists have never wrote or read a real scientific paper. thye think a guardian article is a scientific paper.
>>
>>136841006
because liberals are not leftists. they are right wing capitalists. a hallmark of right wing politics is ideology. science is the opposite of ideology. leftists are the least idealistic, especially with the use of dialectic materialism
>>
>>136848760
Google bro would argue that we ought to consider the possibility that white women and racial minorities simply produce lower-quality work, which is why we struggle to be recognized as competent knowledge producers. It’s time to turn the tables on this debate. Rather than leaning in and trying endlessly to prove our humanity and value, people like him should have to prove that our inferiority is the problem. Eliminate structural biases in education, health care, housing, and salaries that favor white men and see if we fail. Run the experiment. Be a scientist about it.
>>
>>136846811
The Trump administration is garbage but I find it funny that leftists believe they can lower themselves into that muck and believe they can come back out the moment they don't need it anymore
>>
>>136841798
>conflating liberalism and marxism, which are basically opposites of each other

someone has never read "Materialism and Empirio-Criticism" by Lenin.
>>
>>136841006
Sauce?
>>
>>136842078
lol the stupidity

liberals are right of center laissez faire capitalists who use identity politics to divide people along lines of alienated labor.... the OPPOSITE of marxism

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>136843930
>Not for corporate or military interests
I wonder if he's aware that the US military, especially the Navy is one of the biggest researchers of "global warming"
>>
>>136848909
dont fuckin dare you experimenting with society. I will experiment with your children, Mengele style. You fuckin people are total cancer. Play with your fathers dick, not with all of us.
>>
>>136841798
This. Post-modernism is inherently and explicitly anti-science. Hell, it's anti-truth which is what makes this headline so strange. Why should a postmodernist care about whether science is the same as truth when actual objective truth cannot exist?

But, what do you expect from a rag like slate. They can't even be consistent in their inconsistency.
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetgrumpy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>136841006

>Get excited because the headline sounds like someone attacking materialism/scientism
>Just a liberal complaining about how science proves niggers are dumb.
>>
>>136849119
>using the 19th century definition liberalism in an attempt to discredit the conflation of post-modern liberalism as the term is understood with Marxism

Durrr Trudeau is the head of the LIBERAL party is he /our guy/ yet?
KYS
>>
>>136849155
Can I get the link/archive?
>>
>>136841963
>words have meaning
>but only the meaning I say they have
>>
>>136849119
>liberals are right of center laissez faire capitalists
Not in America these days. It means something else here.
>>
>>136849437
I literally copy and pasted the whole thing out for you, you ingrate. Spend four seconds googling it if you're so eager to see it with the original webpage design.
>>
>>136845668
>hurr /pol/ is not one person

They are NOT monolithic, and to think they are is lazy as fuck thinking and sets you on the road to disasterous fuckups.
>>
File: C3s0GyTWAAE9Lwu.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C3s0GyTWAAE9Lwu.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>136841963
> American higher education
What course is it anyway?
>>
>DA RIGHT IS DA PARTY OF SCIENCE DENIAL
>GENDER IS A SPECTRUM YOU BIGOT
>>
It seems to boil town to

>"ignore facts, belive whatever you're told by who or what you find the most charismatic"

Which more simply means

FEELZ > reals

If we build society based on prioritising truth and facts we get Western Civilisation, if we build one on "follow Ug, he funny!" you get disintegration.
>>
>>136849868
business ethics
>>
>>136842703
This. Its liberal shit unless it addresses its own flaws as a study, especially confounding variables. Psychology has its uses but should still be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
File: white people.webm (322KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
white people.webm
322KB, 400x420px
>>136849374
This, so disappointed
>>
>>136844605
Jor-El wasn't even being "censored"
It was just that nobody believed him. By the time they did it was too late to do anything about it.
>>
>>136849353
see
>>136850266.
The way I see it is post modernism doesn't dispute that objective facts exist it's just Human's interpretation and perspective on objective facts are inherently biased.
Small but significant difference.
>>
>>136848522
>>136848586
>>136848669
>>136848760
Hurt feelings: the essay
>>
>>136845680
Watch it Big Guy
>>
>>136849374

>implying there is anything wrong with materialism/scientism

better pray to your jew on a stick/nature spirit/alien warlord or whatever the fuck you believe in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHydv8hLkmM&app=desktop
>>
>>136852050

There is a lot wrong with it. It's literal dogma.
>>
>>136841006
Reality has a well known conservative bias.
>>
>>136841006
hahhahaahaha
absolute classics, it disproves a lot of bullshit from sociology,gender studies..all the leftist nonsense, so it is flawed and untrue:))))
top kek
>>
>>136852257

>dogmatic religions accuse the lack of religion and truth as dogma

fucking hillarious
>>
>>136841006
They could not argue against the Google memo so they must destroy science.
>>
>>136851837
Well, it is not necessarily anti-fact, but it is explicitly anti-truth. They literally do not believe that truth exists, therefore it is pointless to look for it. Or worse, sometimes it is even damaging, since that which is claimed to be true is usually only rationalizing an oppressor narrative.

Worse even, they do not believe in dialectic or debate. They think that the only reason to ever have a conversation is to express power binaries in which one partner is the oppressed, and the other the oppressor. So when people think they're marshaling their evidence, preparing reasoned arguments, using sound logic, anticipating counterarguments and preparing to rebut them, what they're actually doing (according to the postmodernist) is oppressing their partner, who validates their oppression by listening.

So you see, they aren't concerned with facts. Only with narratives. And those narratives are binaries, usually power binaries. Can a fact exist? Sure, maybe. But just to talk about it changes it from a fact to a narrative.
>>
>>136848345
>They defy every test possible under scientific conditions and yet clearly exist.
No. Then they don't exist.
>>
>>136848345
The problem with your argument though mate is that it's self defeating. If something defies all observations and materialist tests then by definition it cannot "be" i.e. e wouldn't even fucking know it exists
>>
>>136853000
What is consciousness?
>>
>>136853867

>implying consciousness defeats materialist observations and tests

Its like saying gravity doesnt exist because we have no complete theory of gravity
>>
>>136854189
Okay. What's your material observation of consciousness?
>>
>>136853000
We're talking the scientific method here, something that can be measured, tested and retested. These ghosts control their own physics, they fuck up your results so any result you get is invalid.

We also cannot test for consciousness as explained above you. There is no way you can test if something is conscious like you are. Something that wasn't conscious and yet was programmed to say it was would appear conscious to you when it actually isn't. This is the Turing test.
>>
>>136848345
>At that point you need to find a way to prove with science that ghosts exist
Science is about proving theories wrong not right. The theories that survive are taken to be true because we haven't been able to prove them wrong. That and we can make technology based on those theories.

Attempts to verify claims of supernatural activity are often discovered to be hoaxes.

The natural is pretty super we don't need to make stuff up.
>>
>>136841006
It is useful for tptb to have an institution (religion -> science) that dictates how everyone understands reality. Everyone who questions their lies can be quickly marginalized.
Religion was far more successful at fending off corruption.
>>
>>136854753

>These ghosts control their own physics, they fuck up your results so any result you get is invalid.

So apparently those strawman scientists cant do any research and none of their observation approches work because LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA

Also, you have no idea what the fuck a Turing test is
>>
>>136841006
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell
>>
File: 1390760219394.jpg (115KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1390760219394.jpg
115KB, 900x598px
>>136841963
>race and science are both social constructs
>mfw
>>
>>136841963
>words have meanings
Woooooh, so this is the power of ivy league american universities. No wonder why all your serious researchers are foreigners.
>>
>>136841006
>Why do liberals
You misspelled "conservatives".
>>
>>136841963
>>136841006
how is it always the kikes?
and more and more, its kike females...
>>
>>136843930
all of them, and their extended families belong in a mass grave
>>
>>136854736
Consciousness can't be proven directly, but it can be inferred.
t. cogito ergo sum
>>
>>136841006
Atchived link:
http://archive.is/7YwfG
>>
File: 1501995254760.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501995254760.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
>>136841006
They don't like anything that does not agree with their agenda. This is what happens when you abandon religion and replace it with an incomplete ideology. Jordan Peterson has explained this multiple times. The leftists will use science when it suits them and reject it when it does not agree to their ideology.

The leftists may have all the facts in the world but they lack wisdom and this will be their undoing. They will attempt to censor the world to force people but the more you apply external force the more chaotic the system will become. Mark Passio covers it in his lecture on natural law. Spend the eight hours and give it a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
>>
>>136857764
You can infer your own consciousness, but not mine.

see
>>136855786
>>
>>136857940
but you can infer your own consciousness, you don't need others to infer it to be sure it exists
>>
>>136858487

Dont get drawn into this retardation. Its one of those hairsplitting philosophy bullshits that always end up in solipsism.
>>
File: whatquestionmark.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
whatquestionmark.gif
4MB, 600x338px
> the climate change science is settled
> stop equating science with truth
>>
>>136855786
This is actually a real scientific problem we have at the moment. Observing something changes it's behaviour, there are particles that change behaviour purely based on being viewed. How do we test for natural behaviour if the fact that we observe it changes that behaviour?

It's literally an impossible problem because any way we interact with it, no matter how slight means that it gives us different results to if we interact with it.

So of course it's a strawman, it's totally made up because it was scaled up to be something silly.
>>
Censorship and bullying tactics, until they start losing support, and decide to double down on the censorship, until they isolate themselves further and further into their own bubble of elitism which society eventually turns away from, and sooner or later, the bubble pops.

It's just a matter of what bubble will pop first - modern liberalism, the EU, or North Korea.
>>
>>136859439
>How do we test for natural behaviour if the fact that we observe it changes that behaviour?
With a process and calculus. It's not like you need to film the particule to know what it does. It's called indirect observation.
>>
>>136859789
You're using maths to estimate it, not to test it.
>>
>>136841006
ideology is much better because it makes you never wrong
in science you sometimes have to admit youre wrong and learn from it and people with giant glass egos cant afford that to happen
>>
>>136848345
I hate when people that don't understand how science works try to talk about it.

Holy fuck.
>>
>>136860385
>You're using maths to estimate it, not to test it.
No, measurement tools. Maths are just there for statistical purpose, to estimate the validity of your protocol.
>>
File: 1349639001780.jpg (49KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1349639001780.jpg
49KB, 192x171px
>>136841963
>six figures debt for this
>muh harvard
>>
File: 110093.jpg (74KB, 439x477px) Image search: [Google]
110093.jpg
74KB, 439x477px
>>136841006
>>
>>136841006
News sources are posting the memo without the references and graphs. We must spread the original version with all the citations included to help people find the truth.
>>
File: 1488153235534.jpg (59KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
1488153235534.jpg
59KB, 561x561px
>>136841006
who cares what they think, everyone should just laugh at them for the joke they are.
>>
>>136841006
Lol, I agree with both statements. But Evolutionary Psychology is almost like a strawman for the authors point.
>>
SETTLED SCIENCE
>>
>>136841006

They trot out how much they support science when it serves them, and ignore it or worse when it doesn't.

Evolutionary Psychology is a field they've been trying to bury since its inception because its very existence undermines they're central ideology about human equality.

A real shame, because evopsych is one of the more falsifiable specializations. Their work lends a lot of credibility to the rest of psychology.
>>
>>136856236

Reyc don't real madrid!
>>
It's almost as if neither side cares about science for truth's sake and only wants to use it as an ideological bat to hit others with.
>>
>>136841006
I read this article, went and archived so I could make a post about it here. Was pleasantly surprised to see it on the very top of the catalog. The author at the end challenges us, whoever that be, to eliminate structural biases in education, healthcare etc. i.e. blind enrollment or application processes. I think she'd be surprised to see these institutions would then be a lot less "diverse" and a lot more efficient without retarded neomarxists like herself running them. What annoys me is how liberals claim to be the bastions of science and facts, yet remain to be the only people so blind as to write an article like this. She truly is inferior if she believes 12% of what she says.
>>
>>136841963
Can you imagine the pain of having to sit through that nonsense, and being called a bigot for even the most innocuous cross examination?
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (54KB, 719x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
54KB, 719x386px
>>136841963
> yank education
>>
>>136841006

Because it destroys their narrative and reduces any sort of power they have.
>>
>>136841006
They are of course referring to "Belief in Science", not the scientific method. For them, Science is a subsumable adjacent religion with some problematic dogma that needs to be eliminated in their syncretic process.

They really think they'll be able to sell machine intelligence on the idea that niggers are humans and gender is a spectrum.
>>
File: 1443952433682.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1443952433682.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>136841963
>Americans are getting into six-figure debts for this
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.