[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Dark Sky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20170809_003.jpg (619KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170809_003.jpg
619KB, 2560x1536px
The attached pic is a schematic for a Tesla Radiant Receiver. You can add another coil to the coil with the pigtail in order to pull power from it.

Operation Dark Sky in the USA will consist of a fabricated EMP attack in which they cut the power to your meters by remote. Use your iron coil and a multimeter and check to see if you're still getting 60 hertz off of the coil while the coil is parallel to the power lines on the ground. If you are, they killed the power to your meter.

Rip the meter out and snap some jumper cables on it and you'll be back at full power and able to electrify the entryways to your homes.

May the Force be with you.
>>
What do you connect the jumper cables to, specifically?
>>
>>136840120
what's all this? you an insider or what?
who do you work for?
>>
>>136840120
This shit is stupid.

even if the attack you say is going to happen, just take an AM radio and tune it to an N-multiple of 60 hz.

you'll be able to hear the lines singing from 10 ft. away.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.