[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mueller existentially BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (392KB, 780x592px)
file.png
392KB, 780x592px
What is he even investigating now? THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN OUR ELECTIONS

NSA EXPERT CONFIRMS
>"LEAK, NOT HACK"

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

FIRE HIS ASS NOW ROSENSTEIN
>>
Mueller may or may not be /ourguy/

Trump has been sending him texts recently saying things like
>"I appreciate the great work you're doing for this country."

The day before the special counsel was appointed he met with Trump in person.

I suspect he's investigating Fusion GPS, which has ties to the DNC and the Kremlin.
>>
>>136840426
May or may not. But the facts are now in. Russia didnt hack Democrats. The entire allegations against Russia were based on lies

This particular counsel needs to have the plug pulled. At the VERY LEAST, it needs to have the scope of its investigation re-written and drastically narrowed given the new information coming to light.

Hes now investigating something that has been debunked in the free press at taxpayer expense
>>
File: (((News))).jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px)
(((News))).jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
It will be fun to watch the (((media))) trying to reverse the "Trump and Russia HACKED the election!!!" propaganda.
>>
>>136840117
>https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
>DOJ renews effort to "stop the leaks" and persecute leakers
>NSA starts calling these "leak"

I think you can see the next thing coming
>>
>>136840913
At this point hopefully WH and DOJ understands that there is no tolerance for anything less than big name people taken in handcuffs
>>
>>136840117
Mueller works secretly for Trump.
Imagine the opposite, Trump would start 20 investigations against Mueller.
Look at Mueller`s past, he has collected so much dirt during his career and only Trump can pardon him.
>>
>>136841138
Somebody needs to give me better proof that Mueller is working for Trump than a hunch.

The guy has represented: Facebook, Apple, NFL, MANY other large globalist corps in private practice. What even hints that he shares Trump's nationalism and anti-corruption views?
>>
File: 1501169775759.jpg (8KB, 293x306px)
1501169775759.jpg
8KB, 293x306px
>>
>>136840913

https://unvis.it/thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack
>>
>>136840117
They need a dog & pony show to cover for:
Awans and all the gov't "officials" whose systems they've had access to since the '90s. Not to mention, all the intel stored on their cloud server & the computers & servers they got away with.
Do a search for all the Russian children who are turning up abused & sold for sex slaves -- which is why Putin put a stop to US adoptions to begin with.
US elected "officials" colluding with Ukraine and how many other countries. See Songbird, his girlfriend lindsey, and walters, for starters.
>>
>>136840117
Also, don't forget obama's DHS getting caught messing with Indiana's, Georgia's, KY, WV & other states' election sysyems. When they got caught, they held a conference call with the states' officials blaming it on a trainee's Excel gliche.
Also Bernie getting screwed.
>>
>>136840117
>>136840426
>>136840665
>>136840913
>>136841138
Mueller is not /our guy/. Y'all need to disabuse yourselves of this notion.
>>136841362
>>136840426

>>136841131

They're trying to get out in front of what's coming down the pike. This whole "Muh Russia" narrative is about to be truly BTFO forever.
>>
>>136844701
Seems that way anon
They might be boxing Mueller into a catch 22 scenario the likes of which none of us here have never even contemplated
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.