[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So help me out with something, /pol/. We see plenty of shit like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1497190432790.jpg (137KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497190432790.jpg
137KB, 960x960px
So help me out with something, /pol/. We see plenty of shit like pic-related these days, with foreign nationals moving to a western country and then parading around how they are "100% British" or "100% German" or whatever. This kind of behavior is readily snapped up by libshits and liberal media of all kinds, but do we ever see the opposite occurring? Are there ever native Germans or Englishmen or whatever going to Bangladesh and claiming they are "100% Bangladeshi"? What would the reaction be to that? My first thought is that "white man in non-white country" has always been labeled as "bad" by the left, but have we seen an example like this in modern time? I'm not talking about ex-pats just living in foreign countries, I'm talking about them broadcasting that "they are in-fact 100% whatever that nationality is".

Any thoughts?
>>
>>136839793
>Any thoughts?

I'd quite like some soup.
>>
>>136840895
You and me both, bong.
>>
>>136839793
I was born in the US to legal immigrants from Taiwan. Will /pol/ ever accept me as a fellow American?
>>
>>136841065
Of course. There is a big difference between being "100% German" and "100% American", though. One is a race, for all intents and purposes. The other is solely a nationality.
>>
>>136839793
Why aren't you guys happy with this? I mean once you bitch about Muslims not able to integrate and now you bitch about when they consider themselves integrated and European while living in Europe.
>>
>>136842406
Point out the part where I "bitched", frog. I simply asked if examples of the opposite of this ever happen, and how they are viewed by the general populace. Settle down.
>>
>>136842406
She's not British
She Bangladeshi
Says so right there.
Shes not even dressed British.
>>
>>136839793
Pure 1984 tier propaganda.
>>
Quintessential as fuck!
>>
>>136842406
Because they're not assimilating. She hasn't taken British culture, she's only claimed that she is now British culture.
>>
>>136841185

>One is a race

Neither of those are a race.
>>
>>136842406
It's not assimilation, it's (unironically) appropriation and subversion. The cultural equivalent of that scene from Captain Phillips when the Somali pirate says "I'm the captain now".

>I'm Muslim
>I'm standing on British soil and receive British welfare
>therefore, the UK is a Muslim nation now. You aren't intolerant, are you?
>>
>>136842406
>when they consider themselves integrated
Because they're blatantly not, look at them and listen to what they're saying.

You can't just say "oh I'm integrated" and be done with it, that's not what integration is - though kudos for learning an English word or two, that's more than a lot of them manage.

>>136839793
As to your question, it never really happens these days. No white man probably dares try because they'd be lambasted as a racist.
I've read some books by India-born Englishmen during the height of the British Empire, they have interesting views though I'm reluctant to go speaking of how they considered themselves after it being so many years since I've read them.
>>
>>136839793
>I consider myself a citizen of another country but I'm just as entitled to the fruits of this country as you!

It pisses me off that western nations are treated by everyone as economic entities who only exist to generate money, while South American, African, and Asian countries are beautiful centers of culture that must be preserved at all costs. It hurts all the more knowing that it isn't these asshole foreigners who invented this concept, but rather traitors in our own midst
>>
>>136839793
It's just the new left's doublethink. They justify said contradictions by only concerning themselves with the most "marginalized" people.
>>
>>136844180
The true irony, and the one that no liberal will ever have the guts to face, is that almost 100% of these ethnic groups are far more "racist" than the western countries they emigrate to. But herein lies the problem: I don't really mind this. I don't mind that homogeneous ethnic groups are naturally distrusting of outside ethnicities. It is an innate part of human tribalism, and is one of the things that has helped us as a species survive for as long as we have. The infuriating part is how modern armchair academics make themselves feel good by decrying the horrors of "western racism" but completely ignore any example of this in a non-western, completely homogeneous country.

And don't get me wrong. My views on immigration and ethnic heterogeneity in America are that of "this country was essentially founded on the principles of diversity, so fuck it". I have no problems with living a very ethnically diverse country like murica, but to see the degradation of ethnocentrism in Europe because of faux "racism", all the while ignoring the realities of non-western countries, makes me want to kill myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.