[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that when women are rejected they build themselves,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1502280010436.jpg (255KB, 1180x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502280010436.jpg
255KB, 1180x1200px
Why is it that when women are rejected they build themselves, insisting that whoever rejected them wasn't seeing some special quality they possessed? It seems to never cross their minds that there might actually be something wrong with them and they may not be as perfect as they think they are.

When men are rejected, it seems like the first question they ask usually is "what is wrong with ME"

When women are rejected the first question they usually ask is "what is wrong with YOU"

This extends into the way men support their male friends and how females support their female friends. Women offer each other emotional comfort, if a woman asks their friends what is wrong with them 99% of the time their female friends will tell them there is nothing wrong with them, they are perfect, they're a queen/princess or some variation of this. They make their friend comfortable but rarely ever offer constructive criticism that leads to self improvement.

I appreciate all the men in my life because they have always responded with harsh truths, they gave me criticism about myself that I could take and use to improve.

When a woman is fat and asks her female friends what she should do she will be showered with complements about her body, inner beauty, healthy at every size, body positivity rhetoric that does nothing but prevent people from making real improvements to themselves.

When I asked male friends in my life if my body was okay (I was very skinny) they said yes, and that I would benefit from going to the gym, I was told that improving my body would make me feel better, I was pushed to action rather than simply comforted and told what I wanted to hear.

This "poem" is the perfect example of the female mindset when it comes to criticism, introspection, personal development and being honest with yourself.
>>
Rupi Kaurs egotism is riddled throughout milk and honey, it paints the picture of a self pitying, entitled individual. She's honestly one of the single most entitled writers I've ever read.
>>
Do women have this mindset naturally?
Is it the result of media?
Is it the result of propaganda?
Is it inherent to females in western culture?
>>
I see articles complaining about men almost daily. Never see articles complaining about women, who are unquestionably brave and beautiful.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.