[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop men today from turning into fags or cucks? My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1500502857518.jpg (10KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1500502857518.jpg
10KB, 250x234px
How do we stop men today from turning into fags or cucks? My theory is that the problem is boys today don't have good father figures, they need to be shown examples of healthy male virility. This is why an experienced alpha-male should place them in a submissive position as he enforces an ideal heterosexual partnership on him. If boys receive training like this for a few years, homosexual degeneracy will eliminated.

This works because after they find themselves begging to be fucked and then moaning like a girl uncontrollably, they'll be humiliated. When they feel the shame of being treated like a woman, and being forced to cum by a big merciless manly cock, they'll seek out women to do the same thing to. Ever wonder why 96% of women have penis envy? it's because of this. Our brains are wired to want to fuck as an evolutionary response to being uncontrollably fucked. Only women lack the hardware to make use of this. This is the only way to solve the problem of feminization, which is why the Greek and Romans knew they had to do it.

what do you think? I've thought of some ideas about the specifics what such a program would look like, if anyone has any questions.
>>
>>136837462
>How do we stop men today from turning into fags or cucks?
>says the anime faggot
you are the problem you are bitching about
sage
>>
>>136837631
it was just a sample picture to demonstrate the problem, just one article of research material I've collected on the feminization problem.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.