[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Racist" is such a laughably weak insult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: _97268047_sanctuary_18_comp.jpg (39KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_97268047_sanctuary_18_comp.jpg
39KB, 624x351px
With the recent spate of Pakistani pedophile grooming gangs here in the UK, and police being too afraid to do anything out of fear of being called racist, I've been thinking about why we cling to the idea of "racism" so much, or rather why we allow accusations of racism to so easily shut us down... hear me out

For all intents and purposes, culture and race are practically the same thing. If we discount the idea of race being a thing at all (so for example, if we assume the idea that "blacks are more violent because of their biology" is alt-right nonsense), then the still clearly evident differences are still likely to exist between races just from the simple fact that they look different from each other and so tribalism ensues, meaning that the boundaries between races and the boundaries between their associated cultures still roughly line up.

Culture is basically a constructed idea, you could argue it is not a thing that innately arises from biology - at least the social constructivists certainly argue that - so why bother trying to argue against them? It barely makes a difference either way.

Basically what I'm saying is that when we're accused of being a racist, we should retaliate with "no, I'm a culturalist". In their view culture is a thing you choose to subscribe to. If a culture is clearly backwards, then you have every right to complain about it and the people who engage in it ought to be seen as indefensible, even in the view of the SJWs, since by their own logic, those people CAN help it, and if they can't, then by their own admission the notion of racism is validated.
>>
>>136835962

Weak insult? It's destroyed an entire race of people you mong. It taps into something deep in the white psyche. The Jews got us good and now we can only watch in horror until the final white womb is inseminated with inferior African semen.
>>
>>136836123
Maybe read the rest of my post and not just the thread title?
>>
It used to mean something, but now even the most narrow-minded liberals know it's meaningless. They claim the term SJWs has lost all meaning, but they're more guilty of it.

A cycle will probably start to ensue of "racist" being used out-of context, to being overused, to losing it's meaning, to the left moving to words like "Islamaphobe" until that too becomes meaningless, and they move onto the next word.
>>
>>136835962
Dank thought senpai dank thought

Meme terms are very important, and the schizophrenic left has always been best at thinking of good ones
>>
>>136835962
Islam is not a race
>>
>>136836243

I read it, it's retarded. "I'm a culturalist" lmfao. Get a grip.
>>
>>136836860
I didn't say anything about Islam
>>
>>136835962
No, I'm not pussyfooting around it anymore. I'm a fucking racist and I don't give a fuck. That word has no meaning anymore and I'm not gonna jump through mental hoops to justify why I don't trust people that don't look like me. I want my children to look like me. I want my immediate friends and family to look like me. I am not sacrificing my genes or my safety for some sick experiment in altruism. And if people don't like that they can fuck off.
>>
>>136835962
they're one step ahead of us culturalists.

see "cultural racism"

nice try though.
>>
>>136836960
Where do you think these people usually meet on a Friday? They were not all Pakistani.
>>
>>136837593
That's right, they were
>Mostly British-born, they are from Iraqi, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian and Turkish communities.
Which is all pretty much the same area, with one white lady. As I said, "the boundaries between races and the boundaries between their associated cultures still roughly line up", "roughly" being the key word there, the edges will always be a little fuzzy and there will always be some surprising outliers.

But my point is we shouldn't rely on race for our arguments at all, since that doesn't tie into the narrative they're attempting to perpetuate. The culture is bad enough by itself.
>>
just accuse them of being a pedophile. keep saying you know who they are and aren't going to take any shit from a rapist and see if they back down
>>
>>136835962
when i was a kid i called my mom racist and she said
>enough to keep you safe
who really has the problem?
>>
Its too late to do anything.

Ah well
>>
>>136835962
was that really the injun's mistake? not calling the colonists racist?

i doubt it. people will stop caring when society collapses, and it needs to collapse for us to recover. the real danger is it behind held up just enough for people to have the luxury of not caring who their neighbors are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.