[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigmar Gabriel: Savior of Germany?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sigmar_Gabriel_(2013).jpg (519KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar_Gabriel_(2013).jpg
519KB, 1000x1419px
Pro-Russia and pro-Iran.
Anti-Israel and anti-Saudi.

How can he be so redpilled and yet stand with the refugee welcome crowd?
>>
>>136835398
No, he's an SPD multi-culturalist, Björn.

There is only one cure for germany and its the AfD
>>
>Siggi
>savior of Germany
oh, I'm laffin'
>>
>>136835398
>Pro-Russia
what does that even mean in Germany's case?
>>
>>136835894

He is pro-Russian between Ukraine and Russia.
>>
>>136835894
Dunno, Russia is an EBUL BOOGEYMIN TREYING 2 KILL DEUTSCHLEND

i think you have other problems than to deal with us, and if you were to destroy germany, i'd only welcome that thought because it would liberate others from the EU.
>>
>>136835398
Because he is a globalist and anti-nationalist.
You can tell by the party he is a member of.
>>
>>136835698
>>136835778

He is the only influential anti-Israel and anti-Saudi politician in Germany.
>>
>>136836196
I love it when foreigners act like they know german parties or our system.

Sven, you are best kept eating röd gröd med flöde, but not try act like you know this traitor.
>>
>>136835398
he isnt redpilled he just repeats what the opposition says the get their voters but never acts on anything and is really just merkels pet to fool idiot people.
>>
>>136836377
I think Björn is just baiting. For example, Siggi is pro-Saudi, see the weapon exports.
>>
>>136837149
I remember a video where he was engaged with Protesters which said "Culture Marxist!" and "Traitor"
to which he said nothing, turned to the media and exclaimed that the refugees that come here have more in common with germany than the miscreants that doubt or criticize him.

He is an über-jew.
>>
>>136835398
Bumper
>>
File: fat siggi.jpg (114KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat siggi.jpg
114KB, 600x800px
lel be fat siggi:
>sell tons of weapons to the whole middle east
>visits lybia sandnigger camps
>can't figure out what people are fleeing from
>next months agenda: we need to sell more weapons so we can host all refugees
>>
He's pro Shia. It fits pefectly.

>pro russia and pro iran
I bet he's also anti USA. Also, Iran is shia.

>Anti Israel
Like most muslims, shia or sunni.

>Anti-Saudi
because they are Sunni.

>pro refugees
Because he's pro Shia/Muslim.

He's not redpilled, he's just a mudslim.
>>
>(((Gabriel)))
>>
>>136843312
fix Yurop Mordechai
>>
>>136835398
>Anti-Israel and anti-Saudi.
Which means he's anti-america by default so he's not getting elected
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.