[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women be allowed to go to college, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Should women be allowed to go to college, /pol/?
>>
>>136835325
>claims to want to free the nipple
>covers nipple
uh
>>
>>136835325
>Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)

You don't know how close that shit was to passing. It was gonna be the downfall of the US.
>>
>>136835325
No, cunts shouldn't be allowed in schools at all.
>>
>>136835325
Most women should be housewifes or prostitutes and female criminals sentenced to slavery, most good looking one thus becoming sex slaves to please degenerates and disincentivize sex crime and abduction by providing an outlet.

From what I see only 1/10 women actually have the want and ability to compete in male fields.

Should they be slowed? Sure, but with the understanding that they are not the representative of the typical woman and never will be.

Its just that typical 4chan personality and IQ for women is even lower in their population than ours, so that is why I oppose blanket absolute measures.

We need to go right wing, we need technological, scientific, philosophical and spiritual advancement to pick up speed, so the girls who actually can hack it and deserve such w position should definitely have the opportunity.

They should however get tomboy reallignemnt as a rule to decouple from feminazi social warfare of position and status that they engage in, to prevent a fifth column scenario.
>>
No.
On a whole they're consumed with equal rights and emotions.
If they wanted to just get shit done then it'd be fine but they don't want to solve tangible problems.
>>
>>136835542
I'm gonna need a quick rundown on that
>>
>>136835325
Sure, but they should have to pay as much as the men. Also they, as with all students, should take real accredited classes that teach them and expand their minds -- not classes that indoctrinate them and turn them into idealogues.
>>
>be white women
>spoiled, entitled, on a pedestal in the west
>bitch and complain
>Dump Trump (a white guy)

A day in Afghanistan would do these ungrateful whores some good. See how the men treat them.
>>
Yes, let them get in debt. Better yet let them all study gender.
>>
>>136837849
In the US they have access to scholarships not available to men so they tend not to end up in as much debt. A girl at a state school or top-tier private in STEM or business will likely not pay a dime.
>>
>>136837238
It was essentially an amendment to the constitution that removed all distinctions between men and women for legal reasons. That means it would've allowed women to be conscripted in the army, removal of male/female bathrooms in favor of unisex bathrooms, de-facto gay marriage legislation (since men and women weren't legally seen as different), removal of alimonies and prenups, universal abortion rights, social security privileges, the works. It would've put a wrench into the very values of America as it stands today, everything would be affected. Essentially it was gender Marxism.

It was so bad that even the feminists were divided on it, with the working class feminists complaining that they would lose special privileges like maternity leave.
>>
File: 1498413282459.jpg (405KB, 887x2141px) Image search: [Google]
1498413282459.jpg
405KB, 887x2141px
>>136835325
Only if they are smart enough on their own merit to go and have the potential to produce future capital.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.