[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gives?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hmmm.png (440KB, 716x476px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
440KB, 716x476px
Fewer immigrants are being deported under Trump than under Obama

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/10/16119910/trump-deportations-obama
>>
>>136831614
Archived that
https://unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/10/16119910/trump-deportations-obama
>>
>>136831614
(((Vox)))
>>
>>136831614
They're leaving on their own because they're spooked.

Also
>comparing 8 years to 6 months

Also
>Obama gave 500,000 illegal Mexicans amnesty
>>
>>136831614
Also, it says right there in your article:

>Trump is arresting more people in the US — but can’t deport them quickly

When someone living in the US is taken into custody by federal immigration agents for the first time, they can’t just be deported without their consent. They have to go through a hearing in immigration court to establish that they’re “deportable” (i.e., that they don’t have or have violated their legal status), and that they’re not eligible for forms of “relief” from deportation like asylum.

So basically, libcuck court protections for illegal beaners are what is stalling the deportation process. Not exactly Trump's fault.
>>
>>136831650
>https://unvis.it
>"avoid endorsing idiots"
>not even hiding it anymore
Shill as fuck bro.
>>
>>136831614
If you go back through the Reagan administration it is very typical for massive immigrant swampings to occur under a Republican president. Most people in the US are really dumb, so they genuinely believe the Republican party is made up of "closet White Nationalists". In reality, in order to galvanize the White vote into continually fighting other countries wars for them the Republican party needs a massive and hostile horde of non-Whites milling around every corner of the country.
>>
File: 1498779518801.jpg (117KB, 611x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498779518801.jpg
117KB, 611x700px
>>136831614
this would have fooled maybe the libtards if we didnt see constant jewish media articles about how their cheap labor is being deported

oy veyy!
>>
>>136833326
I can't figure this one out. Did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
Oh my god, I actually read an article about this. It's amazing how the media can play with numbers to say literally fucking ANYTHING.
Listen to this shit from politico.
>From Feb. 1 to June 30, ICE officials removed 84,473 people — a rate of roughly 16,900 people per month. If deportations continue at the same clip until the fiscal year ends Sept. 30, federal immigration officials will have removed fewer people than they did during even the slowest years of Barack Obama's presidency.
>In fiscal year 2016, ICE removed 240,255 people from the country, a rate of more than 20,000 people per month.
>In fiscal year 2012 — the peak year for deportations under Obama — the agency removed an average of roughly 34,000 people per month.

So, in essence, they're counting half a year of the Obama administration when calculating Trump's average in this fiscal year. Not only that, the time-frame in question was during a time when Obama had EVERY FUCKING REASON to not deport people. He did not want to make Trump seem like a good idea.
>>
Didn't Obamas deportations count people who were crossing into the US? He wasn't arresting established illegal immigrants like Trump is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.